Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JESUS bleeping CHRIST LARRY’S DAD.... SOMEONE STOP ME FROM INJURING MYSELF OR MY IPAD.

This wasn’t even funny is she honestly this thick of Is that supposed to be cute??! I’m irrationally angry... ??

I’m already looking for my hat for the Zalfie wedding. Because if there’s a “fucked up sugg relationship” I need to get behind, I’m team Zalfie.

Zalfie are fake, immature, embarrassing, one of them is a friend of Dorothy ?
The other has no friends, just pizza.

Yet compared to this mismatched bizarre couple. They’re like loves young dream.

Reactions: 4
JESUS bleeping CHRIST LARRY’S DAD.... SOMEONE STOP ME FROM INJURING MYSELF OR MY IPAD.

This wasn’t even funny is she honestly this thick of Is that supposed to be cute??! I’m irrationally angry... ??

I’m already looking for my hat for the Zalfie wedding. Because if there’s a “fucked up sugg relationship” I need to get behind, I’m team Zalfie.

Every time I watch one his vlogs I wonder the same as well, is she really thick or is it an act. I am being to think she is really thick, as I've noticed joe's starting to make the odd comment like idiot and pulling a pissed of/annoyed face, when she doesn't understand something.

I never thought I'd see the day either, when Zalfie looked like a great couple.

All I can think is Joe's only put himself into this situation to grow/review his career, as if they'd met on a night out the most they would have happen if he was lucky would have been a one night stand.

I hope now the tour is coming to an end Joe put's himself first instead of pleasing his fans and get a real relationship with an adult. (Not an adult who acts like a teen and thinks it's normal)

Reactions: 1
From the Q&A on Joe's YouTube stories it sounds like he wants to get back into his old YouTube life making main channel videos and even has merch samples coming Monday. (I thought the days of merch were over seeing as Alfie's and Zoe struggled to sell there rubbish over Christmas)
So although he's been away for like 5months he hasn't complete changed he ways.

Someone asked about dancing and he said they there still going to continue dancing, we've made a packed we've pinky promised, but we'll see how it goes as we've both very very busy people doing our own seperate things. (Also how it said it, it also sound like in a way he was referring to his relationship)
I image Joe will go and visit her in places, but he did make it sound like they'll hardly have time for each other.
So will be interesting to she how it all plans.

If Joe's saying they've both doing there own separate things and very busy, combined with the whole long distance how long dose everyone think it will be before they break up, now that they wont be together 24/7 everyday?

From the Q&A on Joe's YouTube stories it sounds like he wants to get back into his old YouTube life making main channel videos and even has merch samples coming Monday. (I thought the days of merch were over seeing as Alfie's and Zoe struggled to sell there rubbish over Christmas)
So although he's been away for like 5months he hasn't complete changed he ways.

Someone asked about dancing and he said they there still going to continue dancing, we've made a packed we've pinky promised, but we'll see how it goes as we've both very very busy people doing our own seperate things. (Also how it said it, it also sound like in a way he was referring to his relationship)
I image Joe will go and visit her in places, but he did make it sound like they'll hardly have time for each other.
So will be interesting to she how it all plans.

If Joe's saying they've both doing there own separate things and very busy, combined with the whole long distance how long dose everyone think it will be before they break up, now that they wont be together 24/7 everyday?
They definitely won’t last. Dianne’s schedule is really busy, between Strictly The Professionals Tour, her Here Come The Girls Tour, rehearsals before both of them, I assume she will be doing the Strictly Cruises, all that just in time to get back to working on the next series of Strictly, which we know will keep her away from Joe.

They’ve had a nice whirlwind few months, presumably had plenty of sex, becase they aren’t having intelligent conversations. Joe gets a bit of relationship experience, both get a profile boost. Before the generic breakup statement of wishing each other the best, but work schedules mean there isn’t time for a relationship blah blah blah.

I’m actually looking forward to videos with the Buttercreams - except Mikey, I’m not that deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Can't stand girls who think playing dumb is being cute or endearing. I still quite like Diane atm but not keen on these two together. I think she's playing up to the dumb for the Vlog's to be honest, I very much doubt she's like that 'full time' on nights out with the other cast etc
Always find in absolute cringe in the Blogs when they pretend ones gonna be on the sofa and ones having the bed - yeah all your fans are over 18 aren't they - sure.

Does Diane have a base in London, or is she basically living with Joe when she's not touring I wonder?

Can't stand girls who think playing dumb is being cute or endearing. I still quite like Diane atm but not keen on these two together. I think she's playing up to the dumb for the Vlog's to be honest, I very much doubt she's like that 'full time' on nights out with the other cast etc
Always find in absolute cringe in the Blogs when they pretend ones gonna be on the sofa and ones having the bed - yeah all your fans are over 18 aren't they - sure.

Does Diane have a base in London, or is she basically living with Joe when she's not touring I wonder?
She must have a flat of some sort because she would need an address for visa regulations and such. But it’s probably a pretty basic thing given that she is barely ever at home given Strictly and all the touring she does it doesn’t need to be flash, and she probably can’t afford much either. It might even be a flatshare of some kind with other dancers.

Dianne has embraced being dumb as her thing in the vlogs, but she really is thick. I don’t think it’s some big act as she’s always acted dim to me and even when you scroll down her Instagram she has always came across that way.

She must have a flat of some sort because she would need an address for visa regulations and such. But it’s probably a pretty basic thing given that she is barely ever at home given Strictly and all the touring she does it doesn’t need to be flash, and she probably can’t afford much either. It might even be a flatshare of some kind with other dancers.
She practically moved into Joe's back in November and since Emily and Byron have moved out I think its safe to say shes officially moved in.And I know its an unpopular opinion round these parts but I actually like them together.They both have the weirdest personalities that just kind of fit together perfectly.

She was sharing with Oti at some stage, then moved in with Johanne. Then from November onwards seemed to be living with Joe. So don't know if she's fully moved in or still keeps her room she flats share in. Maybe her lease was coming to an end and Joe said move in with me.

They definitely won’t last. Dianne’s schedule is really busy, between Strictly The Professionals Tour, her Here Come The Girls Tour, rehearsals before both of them, I assume she will be doing the Strictly Cruises, all that just in time to get back to working on the next series of Strictly, which we know will keep her away from Joe.

They’ve had a nice whirlwind few months, presumably had plenty of sex, becase they aren’t having intelligent conversations. Joe gets a bit of relationship experience, both get a profile boost. Before the generic breakup statement of wishing each other the best, but work schedules mean there isn’t time for a relationship blah blah blah.

I’m actually looking forward to videos with the Buttercreams - except Mikey, I’m not that deranged!
I can defiantly see there relationship ending like that, that way they both keep the fans happy. The relationship is defiantly all about the sex as their no way they've had any intelligent conversation. A bet's that why Joe so glad to be getting back to YouTube, his friends might not be the smartest, but at least he can have a proper conversation with them.

She practically moved into Joe's back in November and since Emily and Byron have moved out I think its safe to say shes officially moved in.And I know its an unpopular opinion round these parts but I actually like them together.They both have the weirdest personalities that just kind of fit together perfectly.
Ah I didn’t realise Byron moved out!

Reactions: 2
Just scrolling through Insta and twitter and all the Joanne fans are heartbroken the tour is over, there acting like it's the end of the world. I though it was just tweens, but it's adults as well.

Also, all the fans were all hoping, Joe would come out at the end of the final show with a ring and propose to Dianne.

Then someone even post the next time they dance to 'your song' Dianne will no longer be Dianne Buswell.

Even if Joe was with someone more his type I still couldn't picture him proposing after 5months, as deep down in side he still has those commitment issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did everyone think of Joe latest vlog and Insta pic.

You knew the Insta pic was coming as over the past few weeks he seems to really pannda to whatever content the Joanne fans wants.
Also I've noticed on all the staged instagram and video footage he lovingly gazes into Dianne eyes, yet in the recent vlog Dianne's lovingly gazing up to Joe and, Joe seems to completely avoid the fact that she's gazing and not want to make eye contact at all.

I know Dianne starts her tour soon, but I thought she would a least have a week off before training started again. I didn't think she would finish the strictly tour on the Sunday and be back training again first thing Monday. Her schedule for the year is already tight, but if they are all back to back tours her and Joe will hardly get to spend anytime together this year.

I know it's normal for you to stay over at your BF and GF's all the time when you dating, but how Dianne talks on the Vlogs it dose sound like she has official move in. Which if she has, it will be hard for her to have to give up that lifestyle and have to move out when they break up.

I mean, I like Joe, but he won that glitter ball due to his fanbase rather than his dancing didn't he? Every time I read about the tour it was him and Joanne falling over or him dropping her on her head haha... how can you win?!

Reactions: 6
I mean, I like Joe, but he won that glitter ball due to his fanbase rather than his dancing didn't he? Every time I read about the tour it was him and Joanne falling over or him dropping her on her head haha... how can you win?!
Same I think it's great he won, but you knew he would be the tour winner from day one due to how many Joanne fans there are compared to the other celeb fans. If they had based it off the dancing again hey may have won a few nights, but not every night as some of the other celebs are just as good a dancer as him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.