Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what it is, but on Joe's latest instagram pic and some other pics they give off the couple vibes, but Dianne's just post this photo and if you didn't know they were a couple you'd think they were friends or siblings. As they look so uncouple like.

Also has Dianne had botox or something as she never has any lines or wrinkles.

I’m going to guess that Joe might go on tour with Dianne. She seems to be hinting that they will be dancing again soon from some IG and twitter posts. Makes sense for him to pop up on the tour and sell more tickets. Keep riding the dance thing for as long as possible.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to guess that Joe might go on tour with Dianne. She seems to be hinting that they will be dancing again soon from some IG and twitter posts. Makes sense for him to pop up on the tour and sell more tickets. Keep riding the dance thing for as long as possible.
If Joe turns up actually dancing on that Here Come the Girls tour then the show has zero credibility given it is a professional dancers tour. Also, it ruins the entire point of the show, that being the girls being the centre of attention for the show - hence the title Here Come the girls. The organisers better make damn well sure Joe gets nowhere near the stage for the tour.

Reactions: 3
Can't stand girls who think playing dumb is being cute or endearing. I still quite like Diane atm but not keen on these two together. I think she's playing up to the dumb for the Vlog's to be honest, I very much doubt she's like that 'full time' on nights out with the other cast etc
Always find in absolute cringe in the Blogs when they pretend ones gonna be on the sofa and ones having the bed - yeah all your fans are over 18 aren't they - sure.

Does Diane have a base in London, or is she basically living with Joe when she's not touring I wonder?
All I know is Joe lives in the same building as Dr Ranj

Reactions: 2
A lot of the DM articles, people comment thinking the same thing so he could be, or if it just his physique that gives of that vibe.
But I do also find it. strange he's spent the past like 6 years, using the excuse he's two busy for a relationship, yet ever other YouTube has some how been able to fit one in.
I guess it could've also been his confidence? He said in that acne video that he wouldn't go up to girls when it was at its worst as he was embarrassed. I guess it was only once it started to get better in the last couple of years that he would've put himself out there more?

I agree with others, that they probably only got together because of the show and the fact you spend so much time with them...then once its over, it fizzles out. They don't seem to have much in common and whilst I think Dianne is really pretty, she doesn't really seem like she'd be his 'type' with the heavy make up, bright hair etc. (Although thats just an assumption on my part. Idk who he's dated in the past but I figured he'd be more into the 'natural'/low key look)

I guess it could've also been his confidence? He said in that acne video that he wouldn't go up to girls when it was at its worst as he was embarrassed. I guess it was only once it started to get better in the last couple of years that he would've put himself out there more?

I agree with others, that they probably only got together because of the show and the fact you spend so much time with them...then once its over, it fizzles out. They don't seem to have much in common and whilst I think Dianne is really pretty, she doesn't really seem like she'd be his 'type' with the heavy make up, bright hair etc. (Although thats just an assumption on my part. Idk who he's dated in the past but I figured he'd be more into the 'natural'/low key look)
Some of the girls Joe's had flings with that we know of seem to have closed their Instagram, apart from this two Beth with the blond hair and Ruby with the dark hair: https://www.instagram.com/beth_pickard/ He's defiantly had a few flings with Beth.

But Ruby was only rumours and assumptions due to how they were acting on a night out on someones insta stories, so don't know if anything ever happened as she had supposedly only just turn 18 at the time: https://www.instagram.com/rubysophiablake/

Also, he seems to have unfriend them all on Instagram apart from this one: https://instagram.com/elenielis and until he started strictly he was still liking photo of her and even photos of her and her Boyfriend which I thought was a bit strange.

It seems up until Joe meet Dianne he only went for Instagram model types as he knew in another world they wouldn't take a second look at him. But from watching his videos over the years when he's been describing his future serious girlfriend, I don't think he's particularly had a type, but he has indicated he's more in to the natural type girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
Some of the girls Joe's had flings with that we know of seem to have closed their Instagram, apart from this two Beth with the blond hair and Ruby with the dark hair: https://www.instagram.com/beth_pickard/ He's defiantly had a few flings with Beth.

But Ruby was only rumours and assumptions due to how they were acting on a night out on someones insta stories, so don't know if anything ever happened as she had supposedly only just turn 18 at the time: https://www.instagram.com/rubysophiablake/

Also, he seems to have unfriend them all on Instagram apart from this one: https://instagram.com/elenielis and until he started strictly he was still liking photo of her and even photos of her and her Boyfriend which I thought was a bit strange.

It seems up until Joe meet Dianne he only went for Instagram model types as he knew in another world they wouldn't take a second look at him. But from watching his videos over the years when he's been describing his future serious girlfriend, I don't think he's particularly had a type, but he has indicated he's more in to the natural type girls.
Non of those girls are ‘natural type girls’
Him and his mates all love an Instagram model huh. Except Casper’s girlfriend, she actually seems quite nice and is staying grounded at uni etc

Don’t get me started on Olis girlfriend her whiny voice goes through when she’s telling oli off for not eating healthy etc

Non of those girls are ‘natural type girls’
Him and his mates all love an Instagram model huh. Except Casper’s girlfriend, she actually seems quite nice and is staying grounded at uni etc

Don’t get me started on Olis girlfriend her whiny voice goes through when she’s telling oli off for not eating healthy etc
They all defiantly love an Insta model. Even Caspar has in the past, until he realised he want to grow up and not live that lifestyle anymore. I know Dianne isn't technically an Instagram model, but she no different with the dyed hair, botox and the cake on makeup. The only difference is she looks older and at the moment is focused on her dancing, which I hope she sticks with and doesn't turn into another Insta model.

Dianne finally managed to do a good jump scare on Joe, on her Insta stories, by hiding in a box and jumping out when Joe walked into his flat. Also to say Joe made the comment in his vlog a few weeks ago that I've spoke to Dianne and I don't like valentines day so we won't be celebrating it. He was stood there in the same stories trying to had a red envelope. So why make a big deal out of it. Did he change his mind as all the Joanne fans have spent the week saying we can't wait to see valentines day content.

Also I'm really shocked how emotional all the fans get over every little thing Joe or Dianne post. They make it seem like Joe and Dianne are the only couple out there who act like that.

They like to duck Instagram models (they’re hot, and most of them willing), not wife em.

Byron was messing with them when he first came to London, but ended up with Emily. None of Caspar’s girlfriends have been Instagram models. The girls Joe tried to wife like Eleni and Jess were not Instagram models either. Oli’s girlfriend may be posey on insta, but Instagram photos are not her job. Even Conor seems to be currently dating his ex broadway co-star instead of those IG models he was always surrounded by.

Dianne may look like a dated version of one, but she isn’t one. I guess maybe it is the best of both worlds for Joe lol

I think that the reason she looks a lot older than him on occasions is because she still has her stage make up on most of the time... very heavy foundation and false eyelashes. She often doesn't have make up on when she's not been dancing. I also think that her hair colour adds to the ageing too, but it's her part of her persona now and what she's now known for unfortunately. It must be a bugger to keep on top of, especially when her natural hair colour is black.

Joes managed to clearly declare ad on his insta and explain why without being salty about it.

Maybe he could give Alfie some tips

I personally think Dianne’s nothing like those instagram models. Yeah she can have a heavy makeup but that’s only when she’s on stage, when we see her in Joe’s vlogs she’s mostly in comfortable hoodies and wearing minimum makeup, and she also never posts any kind of... vulgar photos like those girls. So I would say she’s definitely more natural. Thick as two short planks sure, but natural nonetheless.

Reactions: 5
Also I've just been check out Joe's vlog channel stats and although he's still getting views they've been a lot lower over the past few weeks, than they were at the start of the tour. So I can't really see him helping Zalfie much when they upload their Joanne Vlogs from today.
Also, I check out his social blade and he's lost quite a few subs over the past 30days. Just goes to show that it's not just us who are over the fake Joanne content.

I meet with my cousin tonight who's the same age as Dianne and ask if she'd heard of Joe and Dianne and she said no, so I showed her Zoe's Insta stories and her first words were she seems so fake. So it's not just us over analysing, people who don't follow what they do think the same thing of first appearance.

Attachments

I've just watched his life update video and have been reading the comments and Joe twitter hashtag and there's still people who been following/watching his vlogs, but didn't realise until Joe said Dianne's my girlfriend's in the video that they were actually dating. A few people though they were just friends and others though they were brother and sister.

Also I've noticed a lot of fans now commenting saying I'm straight but would defiantly turn Gay for Dianne ?

Board before work, so have been reading Joes Instagram and Twitter hashtag some more and a few people have said he should date the girl from his unrd story. I've not played it myself, but obviously people see more chemistry in a day spent acting with a random girl, than they do with Dianne who he's been with for 6 months.

• Haha
The unrd story was awful. Joe’s acting was okay, but the “love story” was cringe and somewhat creepy (joe came out of it looking obsessed rather than romantic imo).

Also I've just been check out Joe's vlog channel stats and although he's still getting views they've been a lot lower over the past few weeks, than they were at the start of the tour. So I can't really see him helping Zalfie much when they upload their Joanne Vlogs from today.
Also, I check out his social blade and he's lost quite a few subs over the past 30days. Just goes to show that it's not just us who are over the fake Joanne content.

I meet with my cousin tonight who's the same age as Dianne and ask if she'd heard of Joe and Dianne and she said no, so I showed her Zoe's Insta stories and her first words were she seems so fake. So it's not just us over analysing, people who don't follow what they do think the same thing of first appearance.
I wonder if people are just moving on from his channel anyway, as this all the way back from when he announced Strictly mentions rapidly exiting subscribers.

I registered mostly because of Dianne discourse. I've watched the videos where she's with the ladies she's going on tour with or when she's vlogging on her own and she seems normal and easy to like. When she's in videos with Joe the cutesiness, the fake bad singing, the fake dim bulb act all start up. She also starts talking much more loudly, like somebody pressed a remote control button on her back. I don't know if I believe the relationship is fake, but I do believe they don't trust the audience enough to be themselves when they're together. They're playing roles, and people these days are savvy enough to see through it.

What did everyone think of Joe's new vlog. I noticed Dianne was quick to use the dyslexic card when they were on the dance machine, as she wasn't as good as Joe and was annoyed as she's the professional dancer. Is that going to be Dianne phrase from now on, like Zoe uses the anxiety to get out of doing stuff, is Dianne going to bring up the dyslexic card when she doesn't understand something Joe or someone is saying or can't do something like the dance machine.

I'm dyslexic, so I'm not calling her for it, I've just never been one to the play the dyslexic card, But had a friend a school who use to, and ever one would always feel sorry for her and be extra nice, even veto the point when she'd go for job interviews that she didn't have the skills for and then would get the job, as they can't been seen to discriminate.

Now when anyone makes a comment about her not understanding/never heard of a movie or something Joe was talking about in a vlog, all of the Stans fans will be like she's dyslexic that why she doesn't understand.

I also noticed in the vlog that Zoe seems to be faking being happy. I know it would be hard for her and Alife to break up due to being so public, but better to do it now before the kids and marriage than in 5 years time as that will be even harder.

I noticed Zoe seemed to be faking happiness - there’s real trouble in Zalfie land. Trouble to the extent I think the end is coming.

And Dianne is annoying me. I just find her too much and too irritating.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.