Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got to admit, he danced better than I expected. It was a very good jive. He should stop with the jokes in the Clauditorium. And the BBC need to stop with the emoji crap. Joe could go quite far if he keeps this up.

Reactions: 3
I agree, I really didn’t have high hopes after seeing the little snippets. But he was actually quite good and I honestly feel happy for him!

Reactions: 1
I have Joe's Jive from Strictly

http://sendvid.com/036wpdbt

Enjoy. I tried to keep the camera steady even with all the wine drank to watch the whole fcking show. Joe was 2nd to last. Last was Faye from STEPS.

Some points

- He did MUCH better than the opening. I agree with Craig. Did not expect much.
- However I do think his Jive was technically less challenging than Vicks who was scored very low
- I do not expect lifts from Joe
- I do wish him the best. And agree he should focus on the dances than fooling around

Also Week 1 scoring -- yes Sugg scored joined Second place! With Danny and Dr Ranj.

Can he Jive all the way to the final??

I don’t see the problem with him goofing from time to time that’s his personality/brand. He obviously takes his rehearsals seriously enough or he wouldn’t have gotten that high of a score his first try.

I don’t see the problem with him goofing from time to time that’s his personality/brand. He obviously takes his rehearsals seriously enough or he wouldn’t have gotten that high of a score his first try.
Yeah but hiding in cardboard boxes? He's 27 ffs :rolleyes:

Yeah that’s his personality and brand and YouTube, but to the rest of the 12m people watching on Strictly going “who?”, it’s going to get pretty cheesy and annoying for them, and he will need their votes in future.

He did pretty well! He must have actually put some work in and well done for that.

He could easily finish in the top 3 but I think the BBC are over egging his "social media superstar" his channel gets 25% of the views it used to a few years ago and he needs strictly is YouTube will be over for him soon.

Nobody is actually going to take this seriously. The worst that will happen is somebody at the BBC will have a quiet word and tell him to stop it.
Someone should tell him to grow up.

I wasn't saying he was a white supremacist, but it's not big or clever to pull this on his first time on a big TV show.

Someone should tell him to grow up.

I wasn't saying he was a white supremacist, but it's not big or clever to pull this on his first time on a big TV show.
Am not defending him in the slightest...

From another forum where it's all TV chat. Those who didn't understand what he was upto, and I think those who noticed it just saw it as the circle game. I believe BBC news classed it as him being cheeky.

On the TV forum people were just saying though it's not actually about him and his fans it's about the dancing...so tore him to it over that! Different perspectives from those who are passionate about their TV show I guess!

So Joe will be doing the Charleston to Cotton Eye Joe, which I think would be great for his personality because it's a very fun, cheeky, lively dance. I believe the "rehearsal tape" that's shown before the dance will feature Joe & Dianne visiting his grandparents and possibly thatching roofs too.

Everyone is so damn uptight it’s literally a meme. literally no one thought that was a white supremacist symbol lmao. The article was strictly to stir up tit. Joe will be fine and I’m sure they just told him to avoid it in the future cause journalists are desperate.

Reactions: 3
Joe did an amazing job this week too! and surprising no one; Joe is through to next week. He wasn't in the bottom two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.