Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with those people. I can see it now. The minute someone pushes back they start crying bullying and #bekind but they thrive on the drama and having a perceived power to hopefully destroy someone's career just because they're jealous of the life they have. The fact this girl appears to be an obsessed Dianne fan shows how toxic this whole group is. But Dianne is also naive at best even speaking to fans privately and hopefully has learned her lesson now.

Joe and Dianne have obviously been moving away from social media. I think we'll see them step further away and I do wonder if they feel secure yet to pretty much drop the public aspects of their relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Considering how thin she is looking, this doesn't seem to be a very adequate lunch for somebody who exercises as much as Dianne.
I thought that, wouldn’t call that an adequate lunch, probably about 100 calories in that give or take. Couple of slices of cucumber and tomatoes on a ryvita looks more like a snack 🤣. Doing light yoga you’d probably easily burn that off.

Reactions: 3
That’s digusting, imagine thinking Dianne would laugh at rape. These people are too desperate for attention and to ruin careers.

If she was so disgusted by this then why did she continue to support her and be her biggest fan for the full year after! They see they get attention by starting bullshit so go with it. She obv deleted it cause it was a mistake.

Did she not make a quiz for them aswell and does it on stream? I swear I seen this somewhere but I could be totally wrong. You wouldn’t do that if you were raging at someone’s actions. This is total bullshit and majority are hypocrites 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with those people. I can see it now. The minute someone pushes back they start crying bullying and #bekind but they thrive on the drama and having a perceived power to hopefully destroy someone's career just because they're jealous of the life they have. The fact this girl appears to be an obsessed Dianne fan shows how toxic this whole group is. But Dianne is also naive at best even speaking to fans privately and hopefully has learned her lesson now.

Joe and Dianne have obviously been moving away from social media. I think we'll see them step further away and I do wonder if they feel secure yet to pretty much drop the public aspects of their relationship?
I think they should. They don't have a tour to promote anymore and barely vlog anyway.

And Dianne should definitely stop interacting with fans the way she used to.
Some of them are just soooo weird. They think they're besties with her and even call her Dot 😖

Reactions: 5
That’s digusting, imagine thinking Dianne would laugh at rape. These people are too desperate for attention and to ruin careers.

If she was so disgusted by this then why did she continue to support her and be her biggest fan for the full year after! They see they get attention by starting bullshit so go with it. She obv deleted it cause it was a mistake.

Did she not make a quiz for them aswell and does it on stream? I swear I seen this somewhere but I could be totally wrong. You wouldn’t do that if you were raging at someone’s actions. This is total bullshit and majority are hypocrites 🤣
Yep she was in a quiz with her! It's completely disgusting how quickly people hop on the bandwagon to attack and ruin someone's career, i don't normally get so frustrated about these things but it was the fact that after posting this everyone went crazy and started saying how dianne was "laughing at rape" when she clearly wasn't.... and the fact that this girl continued to support her and only bring it up now? says it all.

Reactions: 4
As I recall, the girl who said Dianne blocked her is the same girl who posted screenshots from the Lucy Locket Loves thread on here, which started the whole drama about Dianne's collab being unethical. So I think someone's a bit of an attention seeker/tit-stirrer (and also, a Tattle reader 👀🖐).

Also i saw something else on twitter, it was that chloe girl who posted her dms with dianne from about a year ago (when joe posted a tiktok of him lip syncing justin bieber at an awkward time), long story short, dianne accidentally sent laughing emojis in response to this girl when she explained the situation however quickly deleted them- obviously realising she had made a mistake, however this girl now claims that dianne was "laughing at rape" truly disgusting. It's also particularly disgusting as this chloe girl dyed her hair red and was always so supported by dianne (as she posted about it so bleeping frequently) yet the minute the tide changes she jumps on the bandwagon and starts hurling abuse at her and spreading rumours.
Oh wow, I didn't know the story behind this, I'd only seen comments saying "Dianne laughs at rape" which I was like righto, there's obviously more to it than that. So this girl, who Dianne has been nothing but kind to, saw that the other minions were laying into her and thought, I know, I'll add to the pile on by sharing my DMs with her from a year ago 🧐 Jesus, with fans like that who needs enemies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As I recall, the girl who said Dianne blocked her is the same girl who posted screenshots from the Lucy Locket Loves thread on here, which started the whole drama about Dianne's collab being unethical. So I think someone's a bit of an attention seeker/tit-stirrer (and also, a Tattle reader 👀🖐).

Oh wow, I didn't know the story behind this, I'd only seen comments saying "Dianne laughs at rape" which I was like righto, there's obviously more to it than that. So this girl, who Dianne has been nothing but kind to, saw that the other minions were laying into her and thought, I know, I'll add to the pile on by sharing my DMs with her from a year ago 🧐 Jesus, with fans like that who needs enemies.
Yep pretty much. And this same girl is still watching Joe's streams even though she has potentially really damaged Dianne's career?? Make it make sense.

We all love to take tit about J&D and take the piss out of them but this is ridiculous!! So did she screenshot the laughing faces from Dianne?

I just don’t understand this girl, she legit bought all the lines from her active range? You wouldn’t do that if it was serious what she done.

I really worry about these people on Twitter.

We all love to take tit about J&D and take the piss out of them but this is ridiculous!! So did she screenshot the laughing faces from Dianne?

I just don’t understand this girl, she legit bought all the lines from her active range? You wouldn’t do that if it was serious what she done.

I really worry about these people on Twitter.
She managed to screenshot it in the time that it took for dianne to delete it (probably a minute or so), then kept it for a year to use in this situation to make dianne look like a terrible person. Also forgot to add dianne literally said after deleting the emojis, "sorry i didn't mean to laugh at that". Do people not realise how stupid they look when Dianne has actively said that she made a mistake by sending those emojis and she wasn't intending to laugh at all ??

• Angry
Yep pretty much. And this same girl is still watching Joe's streams even though she has potentially really damaged Dianne's career?? Make it make sense.
How else is Joe supposed to spot her do he can immediately dump his professional dancer girlfriend for a teenage troll. She'll be thinking it's only a matter of time

I'm surprised poor Aldie isn't already around offering Dianne a shoulder to cry on

Reactions: 2
So she legit apologised there and then saying sorry I didn’t mean that yet they all still think she was laughing at it?? These people go on about how they always want an apology etc and Dianne legit apologies straight away for something that was clearly a mistake and they hold it against her. Sorry but that’s not okay.

I’m sounding like a big Dianne fan here, I’m really not and often find her annoying but this is ridiculous

She managed to screenshot it in the time that it took for dianne to delete it (probably a minute or so), then kept it for a year to use in this situation to make dianne look like a terrible person. Also forgot to add dianne literally said after deleting the emojis, "sorry i didn't mean to laugh at that". Do people not realise how stupid they look when Dianne has actively said that she made a mistake by sending those emojis and she wasn't intending to laugh at all ??
OMG WTH IS WRONG WITH THAT GIRL 😲
Please tell me Joe and Dianne know what she did!? They need to stop interacting with her and at least block her on Twitch and IG. She's crazy!!!

they are all fake if dianne exposed who views her story’s all of them would be on there they are deluded they say they don’t like her so that they can keep their friends they will be the first to watch a video when she uploads

Reactions: 1
Yep she was in a quiz with her! It's completely disgusting how quickly people hop on the bandwagon to attack and ruin someone's career, i don't normally get so frustrated about these things but it was the fact that after posting this everyone went crazy and started saying how dianne was "laughing at rape" when she clearly wasn't.... and the fact that this girl continued to support her and only bring it up now? says it all.
She's pathetic, from what I have seen via Diannes media, she has been nothing but kind to this girl, supporting her when she was down about herself etc and then she goes and does that? Doesn't she realise that this could literally destroy someone's career and life? So stupid. Like other people have said, she saw drama happening and wanted to be in the centre of it. What she tweeted wasn't even remotely on the subject of what these idiots were having a go at Dianne about anyway? Dianne admitted she didn't mean to laugh, she probably wasn't even wanting to respond to her message but clicked on it by mistake. She will now act all hurt and #bekind, exactly what she hasn't been doing to Dianne?!
I do reckon some of these people are so desperate to be apart of Joe's life, that they've used Dianne as a way of getting into it. They realise that isn't possible, so they've done this and unfortunately the sheep have followed suit!

exactly there is no good enough reason to say dianne laughed at rape as she clearly stated in the dm “im not laughing at the situation btw” !! making accusations like this could ruin dianne exactly like the caroline flack situation people made accusations and it led to death.

Have you considered that you’re doing the exact same to this girl as the fans supposedly did to Dianne? Pot, meet kettle

• Haha
I hope she gets to go to Australia as o don't know what I'd do not being able to see my family for over a year. Also I really feel sorry for the fact she's pretty much lost 18 months of her career with all the tours being cancelled. I know living with a millionaire means she won't struggle, even with notorious tight wad Sugg, but still she's in her mid 30s so for a dancer has only a few years left.

The plus of those stupid minions deciding Dianne's betrayed their soul so they've cancelled her in their bedroom means at least she shouldn't get so much hate if she decides to go to Australia alone. I sort of hope Joe goes with her so at least she won't be abused again for daring to put seeing her family after 18 months over spending time with her boyfriend
She’s lost 18 months of her career but she’s also built up some other businesses which is a good thing as strictly isn’t going to Last forever and the buswellness stuff and YouTube she can do from anywhere if they did decide to move over to Australia.

flights home, if she is allowed she will go I’m sure. They can afford first class and probably even get them gifted so it would be down to timing and isolating rather than seats on a flight

Hopefully one day they will learn.. doubt it though 🤦🏻‍♀️ What rubbish where they saying on his stream?

I honestly won’t be shocked if they both really take a step back from social media. They both already have. The fans would then be raging they don’t post as much when they are a huge reason for it. I mean the content is boring as it is just now, don’t need to it to get even worse.

Can’t wait until we go back to their boring vlogs of weird hobbies.
Joe only uses social media when he has something to promote now anyway or when works dried up and he wants the quick coin from streaming

Have you considered that you’re doing the exact same to this girl as the fans supposedly did to Dianne? Pot, meet kettle
I do think there's really no need to go after fans and start unearthing everything they've said and done. They're young and probably not all that stable. It's also rather boring to read about some girl on twitter.

I thought that, wouldn’t call that an adequate lunch, probably about 100 calories in that give or take. Couple of slices of cucumber and tomatoes on a ryvita looks more like a snack 🤣. Doing light yoga you’d probably easily burn that off.
Exactly! And she made a story of her juice in the morning which contained only veg and ginger. If that's all she ate most of the day, it clearly isn't enough and is actually quite worrying.

Last edited:
All i know is that she is 21 and sat on that message, supporting dianne for a year, messaging her about her mental health and then the minute she got the opportunity she plastered it all over twitter. Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this but she actively posted this situation to angry ex-fans of dianne, knowing full well that it would spread quickly and possibly get her into lots of trouble. Which doesn't sit right with me, especially as dianne apologised immediately and deleted it saying that it was a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every action you make has a consequence. Whether you're a teenager, a 21 year old celebrity or celebrity its all the same and it's about time people realised that slander can have legal consequences even on twitter.

On a different note I see in the paper's Joe's name has been suggested as a possible replacement for Zoe Ball on ITT. Don't think it'll happen because he can't present but have no doubt he'll still be hanging onto strictly by his finger nails

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.