Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Switching complete gears for a second, I know this is way “passé” at this point; however I stumbled onto a pic from ages ago that has Suggy and a girl hanging off him called Molly. Are these types of pics allowed to be posted on here (especially being from 2017)? I must admit posting some good old fashioned gossip would be a nice pallet cleanser...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Switching complete gears for a second, I know this is way “passé” at this point; however I stumbled onto a pic from ages ago that has Suggy and a girl hanging off him called Molly. Are these types of pics allowed to be posted on here (especially being from 2017)? I must admit posting some good old fashioned gossip would be a nice pallet cleanser...
Anything which is not about these sanctimonious teenagers is a good distraction for me. Plus always love new gossip

Reactions: 5
These fans on Twitter are another level of mental. “She struggled with it for months” maybe she did but how the duck would you know 😭 they think they know dianne personally because she posts on social media it’s concerning, the person who posted this is in her 30s and spends her life obsessing over Joe and Dianne’s relationship and every time they hold hands etc as if they haven’t been in a relationship for over 2 years 🙄 I think the whole death threat thing is shocking but I can almost guarantee it’s not coming from her fans (even the ones calling her out), it’s most likely from trolls who have nothing better to do. I hope she has serious security for the next series of strictly to keep both the trolls and the mental minions away from her.
This 30 year old is constantly arguing with the teenage minions as well. Has she really got nothing better to do other
Ah, thank you for correcting me! I didn't know that, apologises for getting it wrong :)
No problem 🙂
Also I think the minions need to understand the Palestine and Israel topic is very complicated and hard to understand, even politicians and journalists find it difficult to learn and talk about it, nevermind influencers and youtubers.

Not a fan of Ambar at all but she reposted this and I think it kinda sums it up
hate to say it but for once Amber is actually right . I wish those kids on Twitter would take into account what has been said in the first part of that insta story ! And the second part is a real clarification of the awful situation going on right now .

Reactions: 6
So I noticed Johannes posted a story about the president of South Africa talking about Palestine last night and now he’s deleted it not even 12 hours later. The BBC have a lot of power and these ‘fans’ need to realise that I’m majority of situations, they can’t speak up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ugh, Jameela Jamil :rolleyes:
Yes, children are dying. PALESTINIAN children!!!

I don't want to delve into the Israel/Palestine conflict right now because I'm honestly exhausted talking about it with my friends and colleagues.

All I'm gonna say is that I'm on the side of the oppressed - the Palestinians. Sadly, I'm not surprised that not a lot of people are more critical/condemn the actions of the Israeli government and I blame mainstream media for it which has always been VERY pro-Israel.

And for me personally, it's not really a complex issue. I'll just leave this clip here:

As for Joe and Dianne, their fans just need to accept the fact that they're both dumb and ignorant and don't need to speak up on issues if they don't want to.

Ugh, Jameela Jamil :rolleyes:
Yes, children are dying. PALESTINIAN children!!!

I don't want to delve into the Israel/Palestine conflict right now because I'm honestly exhausted talking about it with my friends and colleagues.

All I'm gonna say is that I'm on the side of the oppressed - the Palestinians. Sadly, I'm not surprised that not a lot of people are more critical/condemn the actions of the Israeli government and I blame mainstream media for it which has always been VERY pro-Israel.

And for me personally, it's not really a complex issue. I'll just leave this clip here:

As for Joe and Dianne, their fans just need to accept the fact that they're both dumb and ignorant and don't need to speak up on issues if they don't want to.
By not posting does not show either of those points. They, along with alot of other celebs are not posting so accept that.

Reactions: 1
I think you're fine to post pictures as long as it's not of their house or address, please do give us something else to talk about 🙂

With pro tour not happening now, I wondered if Dianne might try to go to Aus for a bit before Strictly? Although I don't know how easy it is to get a seat these days, with so few flights coming and going.

Considering how thin she is looking, this doesn't seem to be a very adequate lunch for somebody who exercises as much as Dianne.
If I ate that for lunch I'd be hungry again half an hour later 😆

• Haha
Considering how thin she is looking, this doesn't seem to be a very adequate lunch for somebody who exercises as much as Dianne.
Without going all armchair diagnosis. I wouldn’t be that surprised if this is reaction to some of the trolling and abuse she’s been getting. I think it gets to her more that she lets on. It’s not entirely out of the question she’s suffering from some flare up of past issues simply down to being in lockdown. However she’s also not as active as she would be if she was on tour/in rehearsals so perhaps doesn’t feel the need to eat as much. I just hope if she isn’t feeling great and is slipping back into old habits she gets the support she needs.

With pro tour not happening now, I wondered if Dianne might try to go to Aus for a bit before Strictly? Although I don't know how easy it is to get a seat these days, with so few flights coming and going.
I was wondering about this. It’s possible but I think it’s probably unlikely just due to the lack of flights and the process I think she has to go through to have a shot at getting there. I think it would be great if she could get over. I think it would do her the world of good to be around her mum and switch off from the world.

I thought the same thing when I read the news about the pro tour. And then there was also her IG story from yesterday which was a clip of her hugging her mum and the caption "may 17th - one step closer to this moment".

I really hope she will be able to visit her family. Rehearsals for Strictly start in August, right? So there's plenty of time to go to Australia.

Reactions: 3
I hope she gets to go to Australia as o don't know what I'd do not being able to see my family for over a year. Also I really feel sorry for the fact she's pretty much lost 18 months of her career with all the tours being cancelled. I know living with a millionaire means she won't struggle, even with notorious tight wad Sugg, but still she's in her mid 30s so for a dancer has only a few years left.

The plus of those stupid minions deciding Dianne's betrayed their soul so they've cancelled her in their bedroom means at least she shouldn't get so much hate if she decides to go to Australia alone. I sort of hope Joe goes with her so at least she won't be abused again for daring to put seeing her family after 18 months over spending time with her boyfriend

I think she should manage to get home fairly soon. She can afford business/first class seats which take priority over economy class in terms of caping numbers.

Reactions: 4
Turns out I was wrong about all the minions leaving her alone. Apparently they've joined Joe's stream and are gushing over him like usual despite their disgust on Monday and emotional goodbyes to the stream. Hmm I wonder why Dianne was wrong but not Joe 🤔 my favourite part is they're freaking out that someone outed them on the twitch for posting abusive messages about Dianne because Joe could read. Somehow suspect he already knows where his girlfriend is being bullied.

Come on Dianne, the tours cancelled now so please paint the outside of the house or Zoe's nursery so we have something else to moan about.

Turns out I was wrong about all the minions leaving her alone. Apparently they've joined Joe's stream and are gushing over him like usual despite their disgust on Monday and emotional goodbyes to the stream. Hmm I wonder why Dianne was wrong but not Joe 🤔
I think it's because she blocked someone (apparently). If she had just ignored the comments by those people like Joe and 99% of all the other celebs did, they wouldn't have 'cancelled' her.

Turns out I was wrong about all the minions leaving her alone. Apparently they've joined Joe's stream and are gushing over him like usual despite their disgust on Monday and emotional goodbyes to the stream. Hmm I wonder why Dianne was wrong but not Joe 🤔 my favourite part is they're freaking out that someone outed them on the twitch for posting abusive messages about Dianne because Joe could read. Somehow suspect he already knows where his girlfriend is being bullied.
Hopefully one day they will learn.. doubt it though 🤦🏻‍♀️ What rubbish where they saying on his stream?

I honestly won’t be shocked if they both really take a step back from social media. They both already have. The fans would then be raging they don’t post as much when they are a huge reason for it. I mean the content is boring as it is just now, don’t need to it to get even worse.

Can’t wait until we go back to their boring vlogs of weird hobbies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think a switch to some classic gossip would be really nice

• Heart
If she did block someone which I’m still on the fence about, because there are people who claim to be fans who deliberately stir the pot. It’s not totally out of the question that the “blocking” was photoshopped for attention.
Then she probably had a very good reason to block which is probably because the accuser was rude or abusive towards her. I’ve seen the way people (children) were talking to her. It was patronising like she was a naughty child. No wonder she blocked them especially as she’s a 32 year old woman who can do what the duck she wants.

As a final thought. It probably wasn’t actually Dianne that clicked block. I’ve a suspicion that like many famous people she has someone from her management (either ten2 or margavine or both) have access to her socials and l go through some of messages/comments especially since the trouble last year with the stalking threats. She probably instructed someone to delete and block anything abusive.

Reactions: 7
the person she blocked happened to comment from an account that was probably anonymous as it had no profile picture or anything, so i can completely understand why she would block someone like that especially if they were being rude to her. Also considering the fact that she only blocks trolls, i think there is a big chance that this person was being quite rude towards her.

Also i saw something else on twitter, it was that chloe girl who posted her dms with dianne from about a year ago (when joe posted a tiktok of him lip syncing justin bieber at an awkward time), long story short, dianne accidentally sent laughing emojis in response to this girl when she explained the situation however quickly deleted them- obviously realising she had made a mistake, however this girl now claims that dianne was "laughing at rape" truly disgusting. It's also particularly disgusting as this chloe girl dyed her hair red and was always so supported by dianne (as she posted about it so bleeping frequently) yet the minute the tide changes she jumps on the bandwagon and starts hurling abuse at her and spreading rumours.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.