Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah okay, I assumed because a few of the Strictly pros were getting done up for something.
Your point does still stand though that if the hair is still orange come Strictly she’ll look like the Tango Man

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Dianne’s new video, tbh who thinks the weekly vlogs are really boring? then again this is coming from the same girl who posted 4 stories the other day about a fricking water bottle 😭

Reactions: 4
Eh. Eventful vlogs are great, but I actually enjoy some people's "boring" vlogs, too. They're good background entertainment. I can put them on and then do something else/zone out. I only pay attention when something I'm interested in is mentioned.

Reactions: 8
Is it a vocal fry that Dianne does when she is talking into her camera? It's really deep and scratchy. I dont mind the boring vlogs as I feel that that is reflective of all our wings being clipped for a year. Eating indoors still hasn't started here so I was in awe at them eating their stinkin overpriced vegetable sausages and muesli INDOORS. Amazing.

Reactions: 2
I actually think both Joe and Dianne are over vlogging and sharing every minute of their lives and who can blame them. The supposed fans who abused her on twitter and one who she supported then accused her of laughing at a serious crime are now back pretending it didn't happen and supporting them. I think they'll stop in the next year which is why we see half arse vlogs from them. I think the only reason we see anything at all is because they don't feel 100% confident in their career without social media yet.

I actually think both Joe and Dianne are over vlogging and sharing every minute of their lives and who can blame them. The supposed fans who abused her on twitter and one who she supported then accused her of laughing at a serious crime are now back pretending it didn't happen and supporting them. I think they'll stop in the next year which is why we see half arse vlogs from them. I think the only reason we see anything at all is because they don't feel 100% confident in their career without social media yet.
I actually don’t think they over vlog. Dianne probably averages one video a week whereas Joe will put out a couple of videos then not upload for weeks.

You can tell Joes just not that into it anymore. I think Joe will stop vlogging in the near future but he just doesn’t know how to let it go.

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t think they over vlog. Dianne probably averages one video a week whereas Joe will put out a couple of videos then not upload for weeks.

You can tell Joes just not that into it anymore. I think Joe will stop vlogging in the near future but he just doesn’t know how to let it go.
Sorry I probably didn't write this properly but I agree and was saying they're both feeling done with vlogging now. They both get tit from their fans and when they vmog the minions either moan about the content or demand it more often. I reckon in the next 18 months they'll both have stopped

Reactions: 1
I hope she gets to go to Australia as o don't know what I'd do not being able to see my family for over a year. Also I really feel sorry for the fact she's pretty much lost 18 months of her career with all the tours being cancelled. I know living with a millionaire means she won't struggle, even with notorious tight wad Sugg, but still she's in her mid 30s so for a dancer has only a few years left.

The plus of those stupid minions deciding Dianne's betrayed their soul so they've cancelled her in their bedroom means at least she shouldn't get so much hate if she decides to go to Australia alone. I sort of hope Joe goes with her so at least she won't be abused again for daring to put seeing her family after 18 months over spending time with her boyfriend
Is 32 mid thirties now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can she just give up lipstick for bleeping good, please. I cannot cope with how tragic her lipstick colour choices are and how absolutely atrocious the clown application is.

Oh and…………The hair is… a….. lot……..
I can’t deal with the poorly applied makeup. Especially when her boyfriends sister is so into makeup?! She’s clearly not watched any of her makeup tutorials...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with the poorly applied makeup. Especially when her boyfriends sister is so into makeup?! She’s clearly not watched any of her makeup tutorials...
Zoe's makeup isn't much better tbf - have you seen those brows and how she does her eyeshadow?

Reactions: 10
Well Dianne now goes to the same brow lady🙄
I think Dianne's brows still look okay if she is - her features are strong enough to carry the kind of brow that their brow lady seems to promote, regardless of somebody's features. Poor Zoe literally looks like her face is melting with the length and thickness of those things on her face. IMO trends have their place but brows should always, always be tailored to your own face rather than what's in fashion.

Reactions: 5
I think Dianne's brows still look okay if she is - her features are strong enough to carry the kind of brow that their brow lady seems to promote, regardless of somebody's features. Poor Zoe literally looks like her face is melting with the length and thickness of those things on her face. IMO trends have their place but brows should always, always be tailored to your own face rather than what's in fashion.
It's so tragic how much Dianne tries to be like Zoe and yet it's just utter contempt from the other side. Looking at the state of her cankles, Zoe could do with Dianne's help to keep off the baby fat

• Heart
It's so tragic how much Dianne tries to be like Zoe and yet it's just utter contempt from the other side. Looking at the state of her cankles, Zoe could do with Dianne's help to keep off the baby fat
Zoes cankles are nothing to do with her being pregnant, that’s just a permanent Zoe feature!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She over applies her lipstick and it makes me cringe 😬 Speaking of her lips , do you think Dianne has got fillers in them recently. Was the last time she got fillers in her lips back in 2018
I don't think she has yet which is why her lips are particularly a mess. She definitely had them done before lockdown, including a bit of botox so will be surprised once things open up if she doesn't get a top up again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.