Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every action you make has a consequence. Whether you're a teenager, a 21 year old celebrity or celebrity its all the same and it's about time people realised that slander can have legal consequences even on twitter.

On a different note I see in the paper's Joe's name has been suggested as a possible replacement for Zoe Ball on ITT. Don't think it'll happen because he can't present but have no doubt he'll still be hanging onto strictly by his finger nails
I thought maybe Rylan will take it on full time? They might have someone like Joe do mini presenting bits though to share it out.... wouldn’t be surprised if he was involved in some way! Just can’t see him presenting live though!!!

Reactions: 4
I thought maybe Rylan will take it on full time? They might have someone like Joe do mini presenting bits though to share it out.... wouldn’t be surprised if he was involved in some way! Just can’t see him presenting live though!!!
I know a lot of people find him annoying but I really like Rylan. I thought he'd have been a great contestant but hope he gets the full time gig. I don't think even Joe's arrogant enough to think he's good enough to present live again. Won't stop his fans kicking off when he doesn't get it

Reactions: 7
I know a lot of people find him annoying but I really like Rylan. I thought he'd have been a great contestant but hope he gets the full time gig. I don't think even Joe's arrogant enough to think he's good enough to present live again. Won't stop his fans kicking off when he doesn't get it
I agree, I think Rylan has really refreshed the show and he's great with the interviews, also seems to be quite good at picking up the tutorials. I don't think Joe would be good in the studio - at a push, he could do Gethin's bit with short behind the scenes interviews but even then, meh... He should move on.

Zoe Ball was an incredibly experienced presenter so I hope if they do replace her, they find a well known and liked presenter who can carry the show.

Last edited:
I really hope they replace Joe on the podcast this year. I personally find him cringy and annoying, but objectively, he's not terrible at it, however he's not brilliant at it either - kind of sums up most of his skills in general imo!

Rylan is a great presenter and has the right balance for the show - quick-witted and funny, but keeps a handle on things

Reactions: 3
I really hope they replace Joe on the podcast this year. I personally find him cringy and annoying, but objectively, he's not terrible at it, however he's not brilliant at it either - kind of sums up most of his skills in general imo!

Rylan is a great presenter and has the right balance for the show - quick-witted and funny, but keeps a handle on things
I dont think Joe has any interest in presenting and has said so himself several times. I think he’ll do the podcast again this year if he’s not busy on an acting job etc.

I’ve got a feeling Dianne might leave after this year but I’m 50/50 atm. Some of the things she’s said over the past few months make it sound that way and when she mentions this years series she always mentions it in a very definitive way like it’s now or never for her to win.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t think he really likes live presenting especially with an autocue. He’s tried it and I think he knows deep down it’s not his thing. I think if he does any more presenting its going to be prerecorded films like he did for countryfile. It’s pretty slim he’s be offered it. I actually don’t think ITT needs more than one presenter anyway.

As for Dianne leaving. It’s possible especially as rumoured more than just Oti is leaving. She’s definitely exploring her other opportunities. After the abuse she’s got the last two years if she did call it quits for her own mental health it really wouldn’t be a shock. There’s only so much someone can take.

Yeah I don’t think he really likes live presenting especially with an autocue. He’s tried it and I think he knows deep down it’s not his thing. I think if he does any more presenting its going to be prerecorded films like he did for countryfile. It’s pretty slim he’s be offered it. I actually don’t think ITT needs more than one presenter anyway.

As for Dianne leaving. It’s possible especially as rumoured more than just Oti is leaving. She’s definitely exploring her other opportunities. After the abuse she’s got the last two years if she did call it quits for her own mental health it really wouldn’t be a shock. There’s only so much someone can take.
Agreed I don't think live presenting is his forte; maybe if he had training he would improve but pre-recorded stuff is more up his street. I think he works well on the podcast especially as he's done the show before so he knows whats up.

Personally I don't see Dianne leaving strictly for at least another 3/4 years; I mean she's 32 and Janette is turning 38 this year and she says she wants kids and is still on the show. I think unless Dianne won the show then I think she still will be around for another while. Regarding the abuse the majority of it is on twitter and Dianne is rarely on it anymore and probably doesn't check her DM's on instagram as much either so I dont think some vile messages here and there will make her want to leave her dream job.

Reactions: 5
I really like rylan too!! Think he’s a great presenter and could definitely do ITT full time!!

I hope she can come home at some point. However flying into Australia from the U.K. atm is bloody difficult.
My Aussie mate can't come back for ages, even tho his dad died last week Australia still rejected his request to fly home.

• Wow
Still not sure how I feel about the orange hair 🤣 especially in ringlet curls 🤪
kudos to Dianne for trying to make orange happen.

• Sick
Was that the Strictly promo shoot? Because if they're going to go with that hair, that plus the spray tan is going to make her partner look like they're waltzing with the Tango man.

• Haha
And they’ve used what looks like orange make up too?! I don’t get the appeal to be honest. I always thought with red hair she had a sex appeal/attractive but with this orange malarkey realllly not so much! Maybe that’s why Joe is all for it.

They will surely give her the comedy contestant if they've done her up like that.

Ah okay, I assumed because a few of the Strictly pros were getting done up for something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.