Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the syndicate trailer and his facial expression made me cringe so bad. Can't wait to watch it🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest vlog is an ad for a trampoline.

Not marked as such in the title or description.
And all joe does is moan how hard it is to put together and how bad the instructions are. Great promo joe.

Why are companies sending 30 year olds trampolines

Reactions: 8
Latest vlog is an ad for a trampoline.

Not marked as such in the title or description.
And all joe does is moan how hard it is to put together and how bad the instructions are. Great promo joe.

Why are companies sending 30 year olds trampolines
It wasn’t an ad. It was sent for him to use in an ad for Crash Bandicoot on his instagram, but not as an actual ad for the trampoline itself.

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t an ad. It was sent for him to use in an ad for Crash Bandicoot on his instagram, but not as an actual ad for the trampoline itself.
He still got sent it free, so he’s advertising the company in the vlog

Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with adults using trampolines, it's normal in trampoline parks, so why not in their own garden, they have plenty of room for it and if they choose to have kids in the future then they can use it with them.

Reactions: 7
He still got sent it free, so he’s advertising the company in the vlog
Not really. Nowhere does he mention the company for the trampoline (other than badly showing the boxes for a second) or Crash Bandicoot. It’s just a generic trampoline. Yes they got it for free, but only because Crash Bandicoot provided it for an advert for their company, which was not at all mentioned in the video because the video was not an ad. He even mentioned it was gifted and not that he bought it himself.

Reactions: 8
I haven't followed all their moving videos, but was the kitchen teal before they moved in or have they painted it that colour? If they have, does anyone have any screenshots of what it looked like before? Like someone else said, I'm surprised Joe has gone for such dark colours so I assumed it was already like that

Reactions: 1
I haven't followed all their moving videos, but was the kitchen teal before they moved in or have they painted it that colour? If they have, does anyone have any screenshots of what it looked like before? Like someone else said, I'm surprised Joe has gone for such dark colours so I assumed it was already like that
The kitchen has always been teal with the black tiles. The side wall had a pale patterned wallpaper on it though that they then pained over, but in terms of actual cabinets and stuff it’s all stayed the same

Reactions: 2
Makes me wonder what kind of content he'd have if he wasn't doing ADs at all. Same with his sister tbh. (Answer is probably quit youtube😂)

Makes me wonder what kind of content he'd have if he wasn't doing ADs at all. Same with his sister tbh. (Answer is probably quit youtube😂)
Didn't he do a couple of vids wthout ADs those past few weeks? The gardening stuff was quite nice tbh.

He seems more into streaming now anyway, so I don't think his focus is on YT anymore.

Don’t you know if you have an Instagram account with so many followers the rules don’t apply and COVID will never touch you?

It winds me up how many usually intelligent rational people I know are willing to pretend what so called celebs off social media do is somehow essential and they need to be travelling / seeing each other / bla

Last edited:
Don’t you know if you have an Instagram account with so many followers the rules don’t apply and COVID will never touch you?

It winds me up how many usually intelligent rational people I know are willing to pretend what so called celebs off social media is somehow essential and they need to be travelling / seeing each other / bla
I don't understand have they been meeting someone they shouldn't have or traveling somewhere? 🤔

Reactions: 1

It winds me up how many usually intelligent rational people I know are willing to pretend what so called celebs off social media is somehow essential and they need to be travelling / seeing each other / bla
I agree with you in general, but think that in this instance you’re wrong - Joe and Dianne have been exemplary in showing that they are sticking to the rules

Reactions: 11
I agree with you in general, but think that in this instance you’re wrong - Joe and Dianne have been exemplary in showing that they are sticking to the rules
On the ten minutes a day we see of them. It’s impossible for us to say they have or haven’t

Reactions: 3

It winds me up how many usually intelligent rational people I know are willing to pretend what so called celebs off social media do is somehow essential and they need to be travelling / seeing each other / bla
Do you know something we don't know??

I know the red is her "brand", but she's established herself well enough now not to have to keep it. She looks really lovely with this warm brown hair.
Yep! The brown hair colour suits her so much better!
I hate that she wants to keep the red until she wins Strictly.

Reactions: 5
Do you know something we don't know??

Yep! The brown hair colour suits her so much better!
I hate that she wants to keep the red until she wins Strictly.
If she wants to keep the red until she wins Strictly then she could be waiting forever that’s such a tit reason😂 Like if you want to change your hair then change your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But she needs to lay off the fake tan a bit.

Just watch me eat my words but Joe and Dianne do seem to sort of stuck to the rules but I think it more down to being scared of bad publicity than doing the right thing. Having said that I'd be shocked if they've not been secretly visiting Zoe. Her and her tosser boyfriend are tge king and Queen of stretching the covid rules because it doesn't apply to them.

Reactions: 6
If she wants to keep the red until she wins Strictly then she could be waiting forever that’s such a tit reason😂 Like if you want to change your hair then change your hair.
Exactly! She could always wear a red wig on Strictly and have the hair she actually wants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.