Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

around 15:05

alfie pretending he didn't feel it lol. how would you not feel that?
My favourite part is definitely Joe's reaction. He's very protective normally of Dianne but he's absolutely pissing himself that Aldie thought he was in with a shot 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’m CONVINCED he’s going to be advertising something garden now. Even Dianne keeps posting about him being in the garden

Reactions: 9
I’m CONVINCED he’s going to be advertising something garden now. Even Dianne keeps posting about him being in the garden
I definitely think brands will pick up on him being in the garden and want to work with him. You don’t see many youtubers into gardening 😂 I could see brands snatching up this opportunity and working with someone ‘young’.

Yep, of course he will..But at the same time I feel like he genuinely loves doing stuff outdoors and in nature.

I've already mentioned it before, but he started following a company that builds tree houses. I think he'll do a collab with them.

Reactions: 6
Yep, of course he will..But at the same time I feel like he genuinely loves doing stuff outdoors and in nature.

I've already mentioned it before, but he started following a company that builds tree houses. I think he'll do a collab with them.
If it's blueforest treehouses then that's the company that makes the treehouses at Chewton Glen and Joe and Dianne opened one of the houses for them at the Chelsea Flower Show a couple of years sgo

Reactions: 7
If it's blueforest treehouses then that's the company that makes the treehouses at Chewton Glen and Joe and Dianne opened one of the houses for them at the Chelsea Flower Show a couple of years sgo
Yes, that's the company! He only recently started following its IG account, so I think he'll work with them.

Reactions: 4
I hadn't watched that vlog past the make up bit. He stares at her for about a minute here, the make up wasn't that hypnotic. He will be looking forward to spending lots of time at J&Ds!
Screenshot_20210217-195548_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
I hadn't watched that vlog past the make up bit. He stares at her for about a minute here, the make up wasn't that hypnotic. He will be looking forward to spending lots of time at J&Ds!View attachment 442397
No where does he look at Zoe like that in any vlogs. He even burped in her face recently.

I suspect the real reason Joe's constantly in the garden is to flush out Aldie hiding in the bushes

Yes, that's the company! He only recently started following its IG account, so I think he'll work with them.
Bingo....suddenly he'll have a free garden bar in the bottom of the garden. Would also make sense of them suddenly banging on about cocktails and drinking having only ever mentioned that red wine previously (who also gave it free). I also think he's trying to angle for another stint at countryfile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So based on the number of famous-ish mates who've been sent his beer, has anyone actually bought it? I'm massively cringing at the posts of people pretending to be excited. Also has Joe actually ever posted himself drinking it? Not a good sign.

Although interestingly his sisters boyfriend doesn't appear to have been sent a free case as there's no way he wouldn't post about it if he had as he's desperate for content these days.

So based on the number of famous-ish mates who've been sent his beer, has anyone actually bought it? I'm massively cringing at the posts of people pretending to be excited. Also has Joe actually ever posted himself drinking it? Not a good sign.

Although interestingly his sisters boyfriend doesn't appear to have been sent a free case as there's no way he wouldn't post about it if he had as he's desperate for content these days.
Alfredo is too high class for beer. He prefers a pink gin. What ever happened to his gin business and pop up restaurant that didn’t happen?

• Haha
Hahaha, reminds me of Adrian Mole when he paints his bedroom black over the Noddy wallpaper and the bells still shine through.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with him and his sister and all their passive aggressive tit. If you know something will cause you tit you don't need, don't show it. He's blatantly too lazy to actually decorate his house properly but instead will just moan non stop he can now see the wallpaper behind, especially as it looks like it's got some light reflection in the pattern. I thought spending money on a new house would make him behave less like a lazy woman like he was in his old flat. No wonder no one wants to buy it

Reactions: 10
I laughed at the story cause clearly so many people had been bothered by it 😂 I seen someone post that Dianne commented on her newest Tik Tok saying it’s only temporary. I’m confused to why they are painting over it if it’s temporary but maybe they wanted to see if the colour would work or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like more work if they are going to take it down but I guess we will see what they change in time.

They are probably seeing if they want to keep the colour; I think in a previous vlog they ordered a variety of small paints to look at the colours so they maybe testing out one to see if they like it. Years ago my mum and dad painted over a living room wallpaper with a paint to see if they liked the colour its not out of the ordinary to do it. 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 3
They are probably seeing if they want to keep the colour; I think in a previous vlog they ordered a variety of small paints to look at the colours so they maybe testing out one to see if they like it. Years ago my mum and dad painted over a living room wallpaper with a paint to see if they liked the colour its not out of the ordinary to do it. 💁‍♀️
except they have the painted the whole room which I think is out of the ordinary 😂

except they have the painted the whole room which I think is out of the ordinary 😂
Really?? From the stories I can only see one wall has been painted. I think they may have also painted cupboards too. Who knows; I mean its their house to paint whatever they like.

Yeah I find it a bit confusing, I know it looks like Dianne painted the rooms upstairs, do we know if they have wallpaper or just paint upstairs? I know the kitchen just has one wall.

I really hope they make it nice cause it looks like such a lovely house. I’m praying the colours aren’t too wild because we know how much Dianne likes colour! I suppose if they are happy though then that’s good

Reactions: 1
Temporary or not its half arsed as usual with them. I wonder if Joe's waiting for a sponsorship for the paint before he does it properly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.