Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find that for about 30 seconds of hard searching. That's disgraceful, how does it hurt him to let people know its an ad?!
The only thing which gives me satisfaction is how much it pisses him off to have to put it on his post everytime. It'll proper put the shine off what he's done.

I see he totally went out for it again this valentines day. Dianne cooks his breakfast and dinner,,makes him cookies and then she gets a plant for the garden he's made clear in his vlogs is his. So basically duck all Dianne. I know she's saying she loves her kitchen but you'd think just once he'd either cook or buy take out. Although that would involve him opening his wallet for once

Reactions: 17
The only thing which gives me satisfaction is how much it pisses him off to have to put it on his post everytime. It'll proper put the shine off what he's done.

I see he totally went out for it again this valentines day. Dianne cooks his breakfast and dinner,,makes him cookies and then she gets a plant for the garden he's made clear in his vlogs is his. So basically duck all Dianne. I know she's saying she loves her kitchen but you'd think just once he'd either cook or buy take out. Although that would involve him opening his wallet for once
I’m convinced his love of the garden and birds is lining himself up for some advert. Usually get a keen interest in something ready for an ad. Yes I’m sceptical

Reactions: 15
I’m convinced his love of the garden and birds is lining himself up for some advert. Usually get a keen interest in something ready for an ad. Yes I’m sceptical
100% agree. There's always a reason why he does something and I reckon he's angling for a permanent spot on Countryfile. Remember 6 months ago when he suddenly decided to take up drawing and then low and behold he's got a paid partnership with a beer he wasn't drinking 6 months ago. What a strange coincidence.

He's also suddenly stopped dancing now his tour is cancelled 🤔

Reactions: 18
100% agree. There's always a reason why he does something and I reckon he's angling for a permanent spot on Countryfile. Remember 6 months ago when he suddenly decided to take up drawing and then low and behold he's got a paid partnership with a beer he wasn't drinking 6 months ago. What a strange coincidence.

Yes! And not seen him drawing since. It’s all so contrived. Like alfies obsession with kendama toy for months then low and beyond he’s made his own

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It will be interesting to see if he does get more work with countryfile. It could tie up with the interest in the garden but he has always loved house plants hasn’t he? I can’t fully remember but wasn’t one of the first vlogs with Dianne to do with them buying lots of plants? I really don’t understand the enjoyment out of garden but each to their own I suppose.

The stories everyday of the same squirrel is getting a bit boring.

I wonder if they will make space for dancing, Dianne has her work out spot but it’s doesn’t seem that big.

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see if he does get more work with countryfile. It could tie up with the interest in the garden but he has always loved house plants hasn’t he? I can’t fully remember but wasn’t one of the first vlogs with Dianne to do with them buying lots of plants? I really don’t understand the enjoyment out of garden but each to their own I suppose.

The stories everyday of the same squirrel is getting a bit boring.

I wonder if they will make space for dancing, Dianne has her work out spot but it’s doesn’t seem that big.
I did Dianne’s jive class on Instagram on Saturday and the space she’s got is tiny. I would have hoped when they bought somewhere they would have considered she needed a space for her dancing etc, why should she have to compromise on her needs?

The fact she cooked him breakfast and dinner on Valentine’s Day says a lot about their relationship. I don’t doubt they genuinely love each other but he seems happy to let her do everything. Couldn’t he make some effort and cook her a meal for Valentine’s Day, a holiday she loves?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact she cooked him breakfast and dinner on Valentine’s Day says a lot about their relationship. I don’t doubt they genuinely love each other but he seems happy to let her do everything. Couldn’t he make some effort and cook her a meal for Valentine’s Day, a holiday she loves?
Whatever anyone thinks about valentines Dianne loves these holidays and if he’d done something for her she would have been so grateful and pleased she would have shared it. So it’s probably true he did nothing for her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought the same thing, although he did say dianne won't let him cook. I hoped he would have made a little bit more of an effort for her. We have to remember we don't know what goes on when their not vlogging.

Reactions: 5
It's the same with Easter though. You can tell its a big deal for Dianne and both years she's gone out and done egg hunts for him. And what does he do, nothing apart from moan about the potential mess the chocolate. He's just a lazy misogynist who expects his girlfriend to do everything for him. And then moans when she does. I still can't believe he's realised he's actually punching in this relationship

I thought the same thing, although he did say dianne won't let him cook. I hoped he would have made a little bit more of an effort for her. We have to remember we don't know what goes on when their not vlogging.
But surely just once she'd capture what he's done.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they're getting a dog soon. (IG story) wonder if that'll be #gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dianne's workout space is in the dining room, and it's a good sized room from what I've seen, she's only using the corner of it but there is plenty of space there.

Looks like they're getting a dog soon. (IG story) wonder if that'll be #gifted 😂
Do you mean the Syndicate post? The series is set in a dog kennels 🐶

Reactions: 2
Dianne's workout space is in the dining room, and it's a good sized room from what I've seen, she's only using the corner of it but there is plenty of space there.

Do you mean the Syndicate post? The series is set in a dog kennels 🐶
Ooooh lol I didn't read the tag 😂 never mind then. That's what I get for posting shortly after waking up haha

Reactions: 3
I always feel like Joe loves being mothered and Dianne loves to play that role for him. Nurturing a 30 year old manchild will wear off at some point, I'm sure.

I always feel like Joe loves being mothered and Dianne loves to play that role for him. Nurturing a 30 year old manchild will wear off at some point, I'm sure.
When she has a baby. I've seen that in lots of my friends with manchild partners. The manchild usually becomes stroppy.

Reactions: 10
yeah i can't be the only one that feels something off about joe and dianne's relationship? idk i dont see any chemistry or love between them. this is the same for most youtuber couples though i think.

he does seem very manchild-like and full of himself but dianne is a bit of an attention seeker as well so idk how they work.

Reactions: 3
I think she is just maternal and also bathes his ego as he initially had more money and owned the flat she moved very quickly in to. Isnt the term c**t struck? So he is that and he is also her little baby joey. Im reading way too much into this for my own amusement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she is just maternal and also bathes his ego as he initially had more money and owned the flat she moved very quickly in to. Isnt the term c**t struck? So he is that and he is also her little baby joey. Im reading way too much into this for my own amusement.
I have never heard that term before in my life, but I like it :ROFLMAO: and I agree with you, she seems like the maternal type anyway so I think she's quite happy to look after her little Joey, and he's happy to let her look after him :LOL: yeah it's a bit weird, but it seems to work for them 🤷‍♀️

I have never heard that term before in my life, but I like it :ROFLMAO: and I agree with you, she seems like the maternal type anyway so I think she's quite happy to look after her little Joey, and he's happy to let her look after him :LOL: yeah it's a bit weird, but it seems to work for them 🤷‍♀️
Whatever floats your boat and all that😂

Reactions: 5
Joe's shown time and again he's lazy as so of course he'll encourage Dianne to mother him so she'll do everything for him. I agree it's a bizarre dynamic but based on the number of times he or both of them randomly appear naked in their vlogs it obviously works for them.

I think if they do have kids it'll proper throw into a strop as he'll go down the pecking order and having a quick shag before a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.