Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks Anthony wasn't that into Dianne anyway? I doubt he cared if she cheated on him or not.
If he had reacted the way Stacey's ex did though, now that would have been a different story. They're also still following each other on IG which is odd but I guess it means there's no hard feelings between them?

Reactions: 1

Mums84

VIP Member
Possibly BB cream. When we had a careers fair thing at college and a cabin crew member came in and told everyone he wore BB cream that was tinted. Got a few giggles from the very immature people on the course but he said it was the best decision he made. Makes you just look better without looking obvious or heavy. I wish more things like that were 'catered' towards men because it does make him look better and it could possibly make him feel better. I know, personally, I feel a lot better with a bit of colour to my face.
He mentioned wearing Charlotte Tilbury or something last year, BB or CC cream and Dianne laughed as he thought it was just a moisturiser . I think its when they went to a fancy London hotel #gifted.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm still actually surprised it's actually a nice house with character. Hopefully they won't do the awful job his sister did and ruin tge house by removing everything interesting characteristic for a bland insta perfect picture house

Lilykins

VIP Member
Just catching up on the rest of Diannes vlog and thinking did Zoe essentially buy a present for Dianne that she would actually want for herself?! I some how doubt Dianne is a cheese board kinda gal, even before she went vegan. I guess at least she seems to enjoy hosting and cooking so may get some use out of it that way, it just such a gift zoe would want herself!

Zoesmith000

Yeah I agree, you have to have a decent agent to often get auditions. I think the director of director said he seen him in waitress and asked him to come for an audition when the whole accent thing was a debate. I was surprised with the few clips I did see him of him in waitress though. I thought he was going to be shit but then again people seem to like his impression videos. I think he has a long way to go but he isn’t the worst I’ve seen, especially for YouTube terms.

It will be interesting to see what this new programme will be like. I just hope he doesn’t bring programmes down for not having the training. Syndicate defos had too many dramatic expressions

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I honestly am just annoyed as The Syndicate is one of my fav BBC drama. I have all the DVDs and it didn't need Joe Sugg added tbh
Well, at least he plays an unlikeable character, so you'll have a valid reason to hate him even more 😬

To be honest, after watching the trailers, I don't think the series looks good at all. I certainly wouldn't watch it, regardless if Joe was in it or not...

Zoesmith000

I really have my doubts about him being able to pull off a more serious role. I just don't think he's able to do subtle acting and we'll probably get to see lots of those exaggerated and unnatural facial expressions that he always does in his vlogs. If he really wants to pursue a career in acting he should stick to over the top characters a la Ogie.

Poor Tanya, I kind of feel bad for her. But at this point, she should have enough self-awareness to accept the fact that she's just a really, really bad actress.
Definitely! I think he would suit these types of roles better. I never really paid attention to him in waitress just watched some vlogs but from what I have seen, people thought he was decent. It will be interesting to see him in a more adult serious role. I don’t think he will be the best but it will be interesting to see. Don’t think I can be bothered to sit and watch it though.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Nose? Her nose looks broader at the bottom in that photo. She possibly just contours it now.
Ah yes, I think that's it actually (y)

We can just get back to talking about their shit decor and why the fuck is Dianne painting heinz bottles to stick them in their downstairs loo😂😭
Yesss let's talk about that :ROFLMAO: I thought that as the pink stuff in the kitchen was #gifted, maybe she didn't have much choice in what colour it was, but now that she's painting random bottles the same shade of pink I wonder if she did actually pick that colour for the kitchen stuff :oops:

Tinytens

Considering Dianne has mentioned multiple times that she wants a family and kids, I can't see that happening. And why can't she have a successful career whilst having a baby? She can do both; it's not one or the other.
Exactly, she obviously wouldn’t be able to dance, but it’s safe to assume she’d go back to hairdressing, which she could still be successful in 🤷‍♀️

imagine if the roles were reversed and Joe had to carry the baby😳 for some reason I couldn’t imagine him being a stay at home dad, he’d be to busy playing on his #gifted ps5 all day.😬

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Just watched At home with the buckleys on YouTube and they are talking about a friend of theirs who has just collabed with tiny rebel! Joe Sugg and Jay from the inbeteeeners are friends?!
I’ve actually seen joe promoting or mentioning their YouTube before actually. ‘Friend’ is vague in that circle isn’t it, maybe joes trying to get their channel for their management company

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I think if Alfie did see them 8 weeks ago it was probably nothing more than when they moved in dropping off a few essential food bits which is allowed (my neighbours children have been dropping off stuff off and on for a year now)

Megan_louise

Blah blah blah this is just a gossip site. While I do think accusing someone of being abusive is overboard (good thing NO ONE did...), we are allowed to have unflattering opinions about Joe, Dianne AND their relationship. Joe's a prick, Di's a ditz and while they have their moments I don't see them being a forever kind of thing. Expensive house or not.
I guess its a good job you're not the one in the relationship then...

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Yeah and I guess with strictly it’s not always up to what the pro wants. If strictly want a refresh they’ll have one

They’ve moved pretty fast so far, she was living with him fairly quickly, signed to his management company, then doing a tour together so I wouldn’t be Suprised if we have some sort of big announcement this year