Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoesmith000

Yeah Dianne definitely is the motherly type. I can remember she mentioned it in a vlog that she loves to cook because it stops her from being bored and look after people. I think it actually might of been the on the one about what she eats in a day but then deleted because so many people were commenting about how she doesn’t eat enough or something ridiculous like that.

I do find it weird the nicknames and the amount of mothering etc, it wouldn’t be me but I don’t doubt that they are in love and the relationship obviously suits. I’ve seen quite a few relationships end during lockdown. Maybe once lockdown is over she will stop mothering as much but who knows. I think when I just compare them to other relationships like Zalfie I’m like they are good. 😂

I’m the only one who doesn’t think they have sex as much as people seem? Like we can easily tell when but I swear Dianne is always sleeping by like 8pm. Suppose there is the day aswell and we don’t see that much.

Edit- (I should really proof read as my spelling is shocking)

Reactions: 1

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I appreciate what everyone is saying and yes Dianne is more than capable of making her own decisions. But I suppose I find it all very misogynistic and double standard, the trolling Dianne gets for just doing her job and then when joe, like in syndicate, plays a romantic part that actually involve him kissing another person, absolutely fine. Why should dianne have to come off social media because other people can’t behave themselves?
Exactly she shouldn’t. But your issue is with the trolls and minions. Non of that is joes fault. He’s not stopped her or tried holding her back

A lot of joe fans are clearly not okay. They go on like if he split with Dianne he’d suddenly marry them. With or without Dianne he’s not marrying you huns, so calm down

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Yeah I've thought this, there's been a few occasions where she has been wearing a red wig and it just looked like her real hair, I would have thought that would be an easier way to keep her signature colour than to have to keep dying it.

I always think this when I see old pictures of her, but what has changed about her face since that second picture? I know she's had fillers but that's not it, there's something else :unsure:
Nose? Her nose looks broader at the bottom in that photo. She possibly just contours it now.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The Sugg siblings have kept the gazebo companies running through this bastard pandemic! I’m sure ZoElLa and Dilfdie have had at LEAST two massive ones as the first one died in the wind.

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I didn’t think Joe was a main character in the syndicate? Shows that it’s another stunt casting that he’s ok the magazine covers etc

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Dianne has created buswellness where she creates fitness workouts. She creates lots of cooking/hair content. She’s created a podcast with the BBC. In my book that’s creating your own content.
Yes. It’s a Joe sugg thread though. I said Dianne does have okay content for her niche

Vwid

Well he shared that he was glad she was back this season this morning so they do...
Did he? Where?! I know social media posts and likes etc mean very little in terms of peoples real interactions, but from what I can observe both Max and Dianne are pretty active on social media liking and commenting on people’s stuff but seem completely silent with regard to each other. And basically haven’t mentioned each other in interviews since strictly. Which makes me think they maybe didn’t get on well, or parted badly.

twiddles

Dianne said in her video that they've only just exchanged christmas gifts with Zoe and Alfie because they haven't seen them. It's either a very well thought out lie or they really have followed the rules and not secretly been seeing each other, meaning the whole 8 weeks thing really was a slip of the tongue and it's actually been months.
The way he said it was like wow a whole 8 weeks which makes me believe he means 8 months which coincides with their London trip and Joes visit to Brighton while Dianne was on Strictly. Alfie isn’t the brightest spark and usually says dumb shit this was just another example.

Alr.93

I haven't followed all their moving videos, but was the kitchen teal before they moved in or have they painted it that colour? If they have, does anyone have any screenshots of what it looked like before? Like someone else said, I'm surprised Joe has gone for such dark colours so I assumed it was already like that

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I’m sorry to hear about your uncle, genuinely. However I suspect he died too soon because of Covid spreading around hospitals like wildfire (like it did in so many of them), not because of people’s actions outside.

I don’t get the need to act as if Dianne just broke every lockdown rule in existence because she took a video of an empty gazebo. The videos they did have up were all outdoors (scientifically proven to be far safer than indoors).

You mention young people being influenced by her. Do they not have parents to tell them whether or not they can get a gazebo themselves?

Famous people have no more of a responsibility as you or I. It’s silly to expect them to act as poster children for the restrictions and rules. If people really need to look at examples during a pandemic they should not start with you tubers or tv dancers.

J&D have shown themselves to be very considerate of the restrictions. Apparently that’s just “media savvy” but where‘s the proof that they have broken restrictions?
Well for starters Alfie said he saw them 8 weeks ago...

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Also Max had that wanking video scandal during Strictly, didn't he? 😅
Oh god I’d erased that from my memory 😂 I think the video had existed for a while but it god dug back up last year just before the series.

I mean it’s not the worst thing but you’d of thought he’d of had a PA or someone clean up his search
results.

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
No. I think the trolls are just nuts and would troll her regardless. They probably don’t even just troll her they are just like deranged groupies but they now have social media. They seem to think they own a bit of joe because they’ve followed him for so long. It’s crazy

not just joe but look at tons of social media people as soon as they share their girlfriends they start getting hassled. It’s just sad people taking it too far and actually thinking they know these influencers
I always remember him saying please be kind to her in that video when he announced they were together on YouTube. You just have to read the comments on his streams to see how immature and attention seeking his fans are. I genuinely think they believe if he dumped Dianne they'd be within a chance. They'll never accept he can be happy with anyone except them

If she was staying red she would do it herself like she normally does but that fade at the min has me thinking she’s changing it up.
I think she's going orange

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I think it's not a forever home due to the bedroom number. Each of them needs an office plus bedroom and living room leaves no opportunies for kids
The fact he could afford a bigger house if they have kids screams to me it's a half way house which they'll probably do up and make a profit. Zoe will be thrilled she still has the bigger house on the street - it's probably why she recommended it

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Do you also find it odd that when she cooks/bakes, it's most of the time three portions? For example, she always serves 3 stacked pancakes. When I cook with my bf, we try to make 4 portions st we have approximately the same amount of leftovers for each of us
Could be an eating disorder behaviour to make sure Joe has double what she has. It would definitely be easier to cook four portions than three though!