Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the second vlog he posted he refers to the old apartment as “back in London” so I think it’s safe to say they didn’t move into suburb nearby or anything. looks like he really did make the move to brighton as many of you suspect...

edit to add: my interest in joe’s videos kind of fell off around the time he got with dianne, so to regular watchers of his vlogs- is the annoyance at dianne’s messy habits a regular thing? I didn’t notice anything passive aggressive the way you would see in a Zalfie vlog, but just curious... I know finding big clumps of hair and having my headboard dyed red would definitely get under my skin after a while 😬
I think he gets like jokey annoyed at the messiness. He'll make little digs but they'll usually just laugh about it and Dianne has obviously made little to no effort to stop so she can't exactly be seriously worried about his reaction to the mess.

It's been discussed before a while ago that Dianne might have ADHD and messiness and disorganisation is a big symptom of that. Getting angry or overly annoyed at habits like that, that are hard to control would just be mean imo.

Reactions: 3
Upon reflection and taking into account what some of you have said, I won’t be posting the pictures on here. I’d hate to be the sole reason for jeopardising their safety/security in any way, whether that’s overzealous young fans turning up at their door or a more sinister, stalker-type situation (given that Dianne is a prime time BBC star).

For those of you that really want to see - all I will say is the pictures are fairly easy to find if you can figure out their address and google it. The pics are then hidden within a link on the first page of results.. If you get to ‘primelocation’ you’ve gone too far. 🤫😄
I really want to but I just can’t figure out how to find the first bit out! Agh I’ve tried very hard

Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest Joe will have a ton of savings because aside for his mortgage and bills what does he actually pay for. Basically lives a 90% gifted life down to birthday cakes and balloons, holidays, clothes, gousto food, takeaways, cars, computer equipment

Dianne congratulating him because he ate three quarters of his breakfast? Really weird

Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest Joe will have a ton of savings because aside for his mortgage and bills what does he actually pay for. Basically lives a 90% gifted life down to birthday cakes and balloons, holidays, clothes, gousto food, takeaways, cars, computer equipment

Dianne congratulating him because he ate three quarters of his breakfast? Really weird
To be fair, compared to most youtubers joe and dianne pay for much more things themselves than what they get gifted, as for praising him for eating most of his breakfast, yes it's a little bit strange but dianne was also casually biting either her own or Joe's hand 😂 in the words of Alice and hatter they might be a bit crazy, mad and strange but all the best ones are.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, compared to most youtubers joe and dianne pay for much more things themselves than what they get gifted, as for praising him for eating most of his breakfast, yes it's a little bit strange but dianne was also casually biting either her own or Joe's hand 😂 in the words of Alice and hatter they might be a bit crazy, mad and strange but all the best ones are.
You must be watching a different joe because I’m constantly seeing him get gifted things and mostly not declaring them.
Let’s see how long it is until their house is furnished with free stuff

You must be watching a different joe because I’m constantly seeing him get gifted things and mostly not declaring them.
Let’s see how long it is until their house is furnished with free stuff
I don’t like how much youtubers get gifted things but I’m obviously just jealous and it is smart from companies marketing. I do think he declares all of them though, like in one of diannes vlog she got gifted something and forgot to mention it but he shouted gifted in the back so she wouldn’t forget. He seems to have been gifted quite a few things lately but writes #gifted on his insta or mentions them in vlogs.

We don’t know to what extent they get send things but I know you can get in legal trouble if you don’t, I’ve heard of a few influencers getting into trouble. I’d love to see how much stuff they get sent.

Reactions: 12
I don’t like how much youtubers get gifted things but I’m obviously just jealous and it is smart from companies marketing. I do think he declares all of them though, like in one of diannes vlog she got gifted something and forgot to mention it but he shouted gifted in the back so she wouldn’t forget. He seems to have been gifted quite a few things lately but writes #gifted on his insta or mentions them in vlogs.

We don’t know to what extent they get send things but I know you can get in legal trouble if you don’t, I’ve heard of a few influencers getting into trouble. I’d love to see how much stuff they get sent.
He shouted gifted because he hates having to declare stuff. He did a big moan about having to declare a ‘gift’ from his sister before. It wasn’t a gift from Zoe it was a promo pack from Zoe’s company. Sorry, but I’m not going to agree with you on this, he’s a bad as them all and hates that they have to declare stuff now properly

Also, not sure where you’ve heard they get in legal trouble because I’ve seen several posts on here saying they reported influencers and they got a generic email saying they’d been told not to do it again. The whole thing is still quite new and unregulated and grey areas on gifted and ads and using a paid brand again in the future etc.

Reactions: 12
He shouted gifted because he hates having to declare stuff. He did a big moan about having to declare a ‘gift’ from his sister before. It wasn’t a gift from Zoe it was a promo pack from Zoe’s company. Sorry, but I’m not going to agree with you on this, he’s a bad as them all and hates that they have to declare stuff now properly

Also, not sure where you’ve heard they get in legal trouble because I’ve seen several posts on here saying they reported influencers and they got a generic email saying they’d been told not to do it again. The whole thing is still quite new and unregulated and grey areas on gifted and ads and using a paid brand again in the future etc.
I remember the vlog where he moaned about companies sending him stuff and them expecting him to promote it. He seemed to think he should just get freebies and then he can pick and choose what he promotes. But no doubt still keeps the products. He also mentioned that brewery he's working with a lot before he disclosed its actually a paid partnership.

I think he's well shifty at disclosing ads and really resents having to do so. The only reason it's not so obvious is because we compare him to that bellend his sister is dating. But watch his try to get free stuff biw he's moved house

• Heart
I remember the vlog where he moaned about companies sending him stuff and them expecting him to promote it. He seemed to think he should just get freebies and then he can pick and choose what he promotes. But no doubt still keeps the products. He also mentioned that brewery he's working with a lot before he disclosed its actually a paid partnership.

I think he's well shifty at disclosing ads and really resents having to do so. The only reason it's not so obvious is because we compare him to that bellend his sister is dating. But watch his try to get free stuff biw he's moved house
Yeah exactly that brewery he’s been secretly plugging for months, then did a guided tour which made it clear he’s working with them. Makes me laugh people thinking Joe is any better than the rest just because he’s carefully curated his online persona.

Reactions: 9
Yeah exactly that brewery he’s been secretly plugging for months, then did a guided tour which made it clear he’s working with them. Makes me laugh people thinking Joe is any better than the rest just because he’s carefully curated his online persona.
Everything he does is very calculated and controlled. That's why he did so well in strictly and seems still be in favour at the bbc.

I mean he literally had ONE bite left. Why can't he just eat it? It's wasteful. Maybe I'm the funny one but I really don't get the people who have one spoon left and they just stop eating. Why???

Reactions: 11
I mean he literally had ONE bite left. Why can't he just eat it? It's wasteful. Maybe I'm the funny one but I really don't get the people who have one spoon left and they just stop eating. Why???
It wasn’t even that, was just why is a grown man being congratulated for eating his food. It’s like a toddler who’s usually a bit picky so you praise them.

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t even that, was just why is a grown man being congratulated for eating his food. It’s like a toddler who’s usually a bit picky so you praise them.
I found this really strange. Was she trying to be supportive because he wants to put on weight? I like Dianne but this was a bit bizzare to me.

Reactions: 2
To be honest it comes across that joe and Zoe both have issues with food

Reactions: 19

But to be honest if a bad company sends him something he shouldn’t have to promote it if it genuinely isn’t good. That’s the kind of thing he is talking about not wanting to promote.

Reactions: 8
But to be honest if a bad company sends him something he shouldn’t have to promote it if it genuinely isn’t good. That’s the kind of thing he is talking about not wanting to promote.
You might enjoy joes rave thread more than this one (genuinely not meaning in a sarcastic way)

Reactions: 3
To be honest it comes across that joe and Zoe both have issues with food
I thought this. I've only recently starting watching Joe and Dianne's vlogs and whenever she cooks, her plate looks really healthy whereas Joe's looks like a kids meal. I get the impression he's a really fussy eater!

Reactions: 1
I thought this. I've only recently starting watching Joe and Dianne's vlogs and whenever she cooks, her plate looks really healthy whereas Joe's looks like a kids meal. I get the impression he's a really fussy eater!
I mean both Joe and Dianne seem to have/had issues with food which isn’t a great mix.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.