Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden certainly is a lot bigger than the average garden. It’s nice to see that they want to do it by themselves though as a lot of people with money would just hire someone.
I think it's more rewarding when you do something yourself, makes you feel really good knowing you worked hard for the end product.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think they’ll destroy it completely and end up with something overly manicured. It’s obvious it needs some love and attention but I’ve a feeling they’ll keep it fairly natural. Perhaps an area for growing fruit/veg and some colour.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to have a garden like theirs!

Also, judging by Joe's recent follow, they might be thinking of building a tree house :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Zoe & Alfie sat inside and watched the snow fall while Dianne & Joe went out for a walk in it... perfectly sums up the difference between them lol.
Ha I thought this - I also went to look at Dianne's stories to see if there was any house stuff (I love interiors so much, I'm waiting patiently for more to be revealed hah) and saw them getting stuck in with cutting down brambles. Could you ever imagine Zoe and Alfie doing that?

Reactions: 27
Zoe & Alfie sat inside and watched the snow fall while Dianne & Joe went out for a walk in it... perfectly sums up the difference between them lol.
To be honest this getting out for walks and running and stuff is Dianne rubbing off on Joe to be fair. He never used to be like that. But fair play to him, he does more than alfie who has a gym in his garage and his own bloody woodland

Ha I thought this - I also went to look at Dianne's stories to see if there was any house stuff (I love interiors so much, I'm waiting patiently for more to be revealed hah) and saw them getting stuck in with cutting down brambles. Could you ever imagine Zoe and Alfie doing that?
Alfie would get a freebie by plugging the local gardener. The same way he did with the skate ramp he then get his friends to paint and then let rot.

He must be a laughing stock among peers and Zoe’s family. If my sister ever bought an alfie home he’d have the piss taken out of him constantly for all the nonsense he does

Reactions: 13
I’m hoping that them being close by might rub off on Zoe and Alfie and breathe some life back into them. Of course it could go the other way and turn Dianne and Joe into sloths...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In case anyone is wondering, they don’t mention in his vlog uploaded today where they’ve moved to, but he does mention moving his stuff “down”...

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it was ever shown before but his en suite bathroom in his latest Vlog looked so cool

Reactions: 21
I don’t think it was ever shown before but his en suite bathroom in his latest Vlog looked so cool
That bathroom looking out over London 😍😍😍 so jealous.

He will have to make sure his windows are not see through in the new place though - make sure Alfie can't hide at the bottom of the garden with a telescope to sneak a peak at Dianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed it was still for sale, I wonder how they brought the new house without selling the apartment?
when people have incomes as high as theres, the bank will loan another mortgage no problem.

it’s like property investors, such as Alfie, he will have multiple mortgages out for the properties he owns.

once Joe sells his london apartment he will pay back the bank the full amount he borrowed.

i think the apartment was originally bought for 2.2 million, if he sells for 2.6 million he will be making 400,000 pounds. Before taking fees/taxes away.

If he was to invest that money into the house, eg make early payments to his mortgage he will be only having a mortgage I would assume of about 500000... for a couple who is worth over a million a mortgage of that is very very little!!

leaving them with a lot of cash in the pot to extend the property & really make it work for their needs.

Reactions: 6
No expert but probably fairly easily. I can’t imagine the house is much over £1million and Joes probably paid off a substantial chunk of the flat. They both seem to fairly frugal only spending on things they really want or think are worth it.

(it seems like a slightly bigger than average family home and look similar to some of the big dhouses in the local area to me which generally for around 500–600K+ depending on the village but up north so add on extra for the south of England)

Dianne probably has far more in savings than you realise.Regardless of the fact I think the pros deserve a bigger series pay check things like the cruise and pro tour were really good pay days and most of the pros end up with a lovely six figure pay check especially after their own individual tours and any other appearances throughout the year such as masterclass weekends that Janette and Aljaz have done.

I would imagine all the years she was touring the world and doing cruise work she wouldn’t be paying much rent or spending on utilities (if she was it would be minimal)

Reactions: 5
I have to say their house looks lovely so far and they haven’t mentioned reno or having to fix anything, and houses in the area Zoe lives of that approx size seem to be under one million!

It makes me so disgusted with Anna from the TheAnnaEdit and her absolute idiocy - she just spent 1M on a disgusting house with more issues than it’s worth, and they paid double what other houses on the street are worth.. If you want to hear more about that, join her thread, lol, but I’m just shocked contrasting that with Joe and Dianne’s decent house

Reactions: 6
in the second vlog he posted he refers to the old apartment as “back in London” so I think it’s safe to say they didn’t move into suburb nearby or anything. looks like he really did make the move to brighton as many of you suspect...

edit to add: my interest in joe’s videos kind of fell off around the time he got with dianne, so to regular watchers of his vlogs- is the annoyance at dianne’s messy habits a regular thing? I didn’t notice anything passive aggressive the way you would see in a Zalfie vlog, but just curious... I know finding big clumps of hair and having my headboard dyed red would definitely get under my skin after a while 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.