Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if they have sold their London apartment yet. He probably has a lot of money still tied up with that. It’s probably worth quite a bit more than this house.

I think it's not a forever home due to the bedroom number. Each of them needs an office plus bedroom and living room leaves no opportunies for kids
I was literally just thinking this! Its four bedrooms right? I mean one will be converted into an office, they probably would need a walk in wardrobe room with the amount of clothes they both have, which just leaves one spare bedroom along with their own bedroom.

Surely this can't be a forever home with kids????

I can see them actually building from scratch as their forever home actually.

This place allows Dianne to get Brighton out of her system for a few years before relocating again I mentioned earlier I think Joe would prefer to raise kids in a proper rural environment.

Reactions: 5
I think their forever home would have room for a proper indoor gym and a room that they could potentially use to dance in. Haven’t seen any pics of the new house so not sure if either is possible.

Reactions: 1
I could see them still being there when they have their first child but who knows what will happen in the future

The size of the garden, they could build a studio....keep work and home separate?

Reactions: 4
Its a huge garden by what has been posted by Joe and what I've found online - if I've found the right house. The windows and roof match, so I'm pretty sure I have.

Didn’t Joe mention building a shed in the garden? I’m thinking some kind of office space away from the main house

I like Joe and Dianne and I'm not in the FBI(shocker) but I was able to find their house and I think planning application under a pseudonym using Zoe's address and Google images, didn't take long. Privacy must be a concern after that scary person saying she was following Dianne and Max. But moving into the same road as you very famous sister?! I might be wrong of course and there is a couple with an unusual name seeking planning permission a few weeks ago to their home. Moving anywhere but Zalfie Road would have been more private.

Swipe that. The surname checks out at the owners. The house im looking at hasn't been sold for a decade though. That's me off the case now. Sorry guys.

Reactions: 10
I was literally just thinking this! Its four bedrooms right? I mean one will be converted into an office, they probably would need a walk in wardrobe room with the amount of clothes they both have, which just leaves one spare bedroom along with their own bedroom.

Surely this can't be a forever home with kids????
Yes! And Dianne definitely needs a gym, maybe a big kitchen since she likes cooking and baking (and actually does it unlikely someone else ehem).
However I'm wondering - the ground plan says 4 bedrooms but according to the pics it seems that the house has 2 floors? Maybe they have more rooms and therefore more place?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if they have sold their London apartment yet. He probably has a lot of money still tied up with that. It’s probably worth quite a bit more than this house.
I wonder if he will rent it out? He did say before it was an investment

The apartment was definitely put up for sale, someone on here found it online. Whether it has sold, or been taken off the market I don't know.

Reactions: 3
Was it not enough for them to move to Brighton? Did they really have to move that close to them??!! I despair 🤣

Reactions: 3
Their garden is huuuuuge! It's like they took a forest and built a house in it

Reactions: 6
The garden certainly is a lot bigger than the average garden. It’s nice to see that they want to do it by themselves though as a lot of people with money would just hire someone.

Reactions: 15
From Joe's stories - I 100% prefer their garden over Zoe's. More Character, more trees, more wildlife.

Reactions: 14
Warning to all members. Anyone asking for, talking about or sharing locations will be removed. Thank you for not breaking out rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
From Joe's stories - I 100% prefer their garden over Zoe's. More Character, more trees, more wildlife.
I don't know what it looked like before she moved in but it wouldn't surprise me if they stripped out any character so it's just as bland as them. Its what she did to the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.