Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The awkward giggles in in the pan about the cruise that Gorka and Dianne were on is because it was a couple's working holiday with Anthony and Gemma. Joe probably cried himself to sleep that night
20200630_071105.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nah they say something about a cruise and then are like oh we met years and years before strictly and then get awkward. (i hate myself that i went and found the video just to post this comment..)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The minions think this is Dianne’s legging range which is launching soon

Reactions: 1
We are being spoken about on minion twitter 🤣 apparently we are all 50 year olds and sexually unsatisfied...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know the name of the dance move and I don’t think you can upload videos on this but please guys go and watch the IGTV (in particular this part) ... the second hand embarrassment I felt watching this whole video but specifically this part was awful 😂 I remember him thinking he was amazing at this dance move on the strictly tour cause the pros used to hype him up while doing it (probs taking the piss out of him tbh)
I’m really confused why this joe and Dianne show seems to revolve almost entirely around dancing. When only one of them is a dancer. How has joe managed to weed his way into being a dancer. Never seen anything like it in the entire time of strictly

The minions think this is Dianne’s legging range which is launching soon
Scarily they seem to stalk and know so much that they are probably right

Reactions: 3
We are being spoken about on minion twitter 🤣 apparently we are all 50 year olds and sexually unsatisfied...
Any screenshots? 😂
I’m scared of minion twitter... 🤣

Why do they think the leggings are Dianne’s? Where are they from?

Reactions: 1
Any screenshots? 😂
I’m scared of minion twitter... 🤣

Why do they think the leggings are Dianne’s? Where are they from?
Apologies for the horrendous attempt at blocking the name out, my phone screen is broke 🤣

From what I remember I think the brand or whoever makes the leggings tweeted Dianne or followed her, and Dianne had also apparently said she had something exciting coming up. They basically put 2+2 together and got 5

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies for the horrendous attempt at blocking the name out, my phone screen is broke 🤣

From what I remember I think the brand or whoever makes the leggings tweeted Dianne or followed her, and Dianne had also apparently said she had something exciting coming up. They basically put 2+2 together and got 5
“I was shook people have so much time on their hands”

haha do these stans not know what irony is when one of them have hunted down a pair of leggings and said it’s dianne’s new business.

as for trolls with hate what about when they all went after one of the pro’s for jokingly touching Dianne. Get a grip luv’s

Reactions: 6
I love it when the minions get all rilled up. Also aren't these the same people saying they were disgusted and disappointed with Joe and Dianne's lacklustre response to blm?

I see there's been some drama and they've been attacking and insulting each other again over twitter. The best thing about lockdown has been watching them implode.

Personally I love it here as you can have a good old witch and call out knob head behaviour with friends.

On a different note, on Monday Alfie apparently said he and Zoe were joining for the mario kart stream but didn't and when asked Joe said he didn't know what they were doing. Zoe also dropped a brownie video very close after Dianne's childish video. Is there possible impending drama between the couples and has Joe had enough of Alfie perving on his girlfriend?

Reactions: 6
I love it when the minions get all rilled up. Also aren't these the same people saying they were disgusted and disappointed with Joe and Dianne's lacklustre response to blm?

I see there's been some drama and they've been attacking and insulting each other again over twitter. The best thing about lockdown has been watching them implode.

Personally I love it here as you can have a good old witch and call out knob head behaviour with friends.

On a different note, on Monday Alfie apparently said he and Zoe were joining for the mario kart stream but didn't and when asked Joe said he didn't know what they were doing. Zoe also dropped a brownie video very close after Dianne's childish video. Is there possible impending drama between the couples and has Joe had enough of Alfie perving on his girlfriend?
Probably the same weirdos that used to write fan fiction about joe and caspar being a couple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha that's brilliant. I would imagine most of the Twitter minions are virgins so that's kind of them to worry about the sexual satisfaction of others. Most of us here really like Dianne and I must say Joe seems to be treating her nicer this year. I can see an engagement before christmas! Now, where did I leave my vibrator/husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of The Minons Are 12 Year Olds Or Weird 30 Year Olds Stuck In Their Youtube Phases Lets be Honest! 😂

5E68D52B-0706-479C-BADF-ED7479BDBD7A.png
I’m Laughing so Hard Right now! they really Don’t Understand Do they

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of The Minons Are 12 Year Olds Or Weird 30 Year Olds Stuck In Their Youtube Phases Lets be Honest! 😂

View attachment 169305 I’m Laughing so Hard Right now! they really Don’t Understand Do they
“Wtf please don’t say they talk about that part of their life” sweetheart are you 10 years old? You can say the world sex, mummy won’t find out. It’s actually funny because the minions talk about joe and Dianne’s sex life all the time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.