Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I blame her, both are hot AF. But she definetly as a type. Bulkier guys with broad shoulders. Joe is definetly the complete opposite of any of her other boyfriend's or flings.

Reactions: 9
Can't say I blame her, both are hot AF. But she definetly as a type. Bulkier guys with broad shoulders. Joe is definetly the complete opposite of any of her other boyfriend's or flings.
Agreed. Joe could not be further from the likes of Gorka and Giovanni 😂 I honestly don’t know what she sees in him, I personally don’t find him attractive and he has a tit/annoying personality as well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see that during their time on strictly together they grew close and had that 'us against the competition' thing going on....but I would imagine that kind of thing would eventually wear off....
Unless he is different with her compared to what they show us!

Reactions: 1
To clarify I dont know if this is Joe it just made me think of him. He wouldn't say it of Joe as he is in the management company isnt he? These influencers should be ashamed. Normal poor people like myself are trying to buy local to support small business, booked a restaurant near me for the first time ever and will be sure to support them🤩

Joe does the strictly podcasts so he will get in on the quarantine. I got fear of Jamie Laing vibes off him last season. I think Dianne is absolutely in love with Joe though and wouldn't cheat, she seems too nice and family orientated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually can see Joe possibly not doing that because it could easily leak out and he is fairly publicity savvy. That's the type of thing which could end a career.

There are so many "influencers" now, way too many for a market long past peak.

As for Dianne, I do think talking about her and other dancers is mostly good for a laugh...I don't really believe most of the pros sleep around because it could lead to hard feelings and unpleasantness. Pro and celeb flings seem more common on the show, because of all the time spent together and the chemistry.

By the time 2020 is over Dianne will have spent much of her year quarantining. As someone who is usually always on the go it must be giving her a lot of time to think about her life and if she is satisfied with what it has become.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but everything Dianne does nowadays makes me cringe. She thinks she’s a proper social media influencer now (a bit like aj) and it just makes me cringe so much 🤮

Reactions: 13
You would think Dianne would know that pancake recipe off by heart by now, the amount of times she has made them. Possibly the only person who uses that book of Zoe's as well!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think you are letting your imaginations run too wild as there has never been any proof of this at all.

She's known Gorka for years so they are good mates and she met Giovanni on his tour where I'm sure he was with Jess Wright from towie back then.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think I recall Dianne saying that her and Goka dated at some point? Maybe in the in the pan episode where he was a guest? I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly but I think she might've said something along those lines

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think I recall Dianne saying that her and Goka dated at some point? Maybe in the in the pan episode where he was a guest? I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly but I think she might've said something along those lines
I don’t think she actually said the words but she spoke about the fact they had been on dance cruises and they were laughing and making faces as if to say something happened

I don’t think she actually said the words but she spoke about the fact they had been on dance cruises and they were laughing and making faces as if to say something happened
Gemma never seems that keen on her. It might be because Anthony is her mate too but considering she's such great friends with Gorka, you never here or see anything between her a Dianne which makes me think they definitely hooked up before.

Reactions: 5
You would think Dianne would know that pancake recipe off by heart by now, the amount of times she has made them. Possibly the only person who uses that book of Zoe's as well!!
Yes, but remember this is the same person who asked "For how long should 2 minute rice cook?".

Reactions: 2
Gorka was engaged to another dancer before he met Gemma, so I doubt he was ever with Dianne.

Reactions: 2
Dianne just posted a video to her igtv of done dance clips going to be in their & my God Joe's dancing is just cringey as hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Dianne just posted a video to her igtv of done dance clips going to be in their & my God Joe's dancing is just cringey as hell.
I don’t know the name of the dance move and I don’t think you can upload videos on this but please guys go and watch the IGTV (in particular this part) ... the second hand embarrassment I felt watching this whole video but specifically this part was awful 😂 I remember him thinking he was amazing at this dance move on the strictly tour cause the pros used to hype him up while doing it (probs taking the piss out of him tbh)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.