Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The minions are crying on twitter because Dianne will most likely miss joe’s birthday due to isolating for strictly. There’s a global pandemic with people dying every day and you are crying because poor joe won’t get a birthday party?

They actually act like his mother it’s insane, he is a 28 year old man he doesn’t need little 14 year olds feeling sorry for him 😂🤮
Don't be silly. So you really think he'll let her out of his sights for 2 weeks in close company with a single Giovanni. He'll be isolating with them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't be silly. So you really think he'll let her out of his sights for 2 weeks in close company with a single Giovanni. He'll be isolating with them 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t be surprised if he did 🤣 imagine being almost 30 and not being able to let your girlfriend out of your sight. I am praying she finishes with him and gets with Giovanni 😂

Reactions: 8
I hardly watch them, but I just put on Dianne’s video ‘He thought he won 50,000£ (prank)’ and thought it was weird she kept saying his stuff instead of our. I know it is his house but they’ve been living together for quite a while now. I’ve only watched 2 min but she already said his carpet, his wine glasses, his towels.
Yeah I've noticed this before since she moved in.....its like she doesn't really feel like it's her house really, and maybe subconsciously doesn't feel like it's 'forever'......

Reactions: 7
It’s not her house. It’s a lads pad with a computer games room, a football table, Dennis the menace prints on the walls etc.

Reactions: 9
Very true! She's been given a cupboard or something hasn't she and that's about it!!
Think she bought that dressing table herself too. But then again, she has only lived in rented flats or hotels for like 10 years & this seems to be her longest relationship, so maybe she didn't want to buy furniture too soon in case they broke up.

Also what sort of camping is Joe referring too by his begging post on insta, considering he can't hang a picture, I can't see him meaning proper camping. What's the best they up in Chewton Glen luxury treehouses on this camping trip.

Reactions: 5
Yeah true it does strike me like it is a subconscious thing to not fully commit by not seeing it as her flat or putting her own touches on it.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’s tapped Giovanni already!
She definitely has, there was a time where they didn’t follow each other on insta after she got with joe so he was probably fuming about it 😂 Defos been with gorka as well

Reactions: 9
Can't blame her for that.

Gorka the Corka.

Can't blame her, or any of the female pros for tapping the likes of Gorka and Giovanni. 😍😍😍😍

Yeah I think you are letting your imaginations run too wild as there has never been any proof of this at all.

She's known Gorka for years so they are good mates and she met Giovanni on his tour where I'm sure he was with Jess Wright from towie back then.

Yeah I've noticed this before since she moved in.....its like she doesn't really feel like it's her house really, and maybe subconsciously doesn't feel like it's 'forever'......
I agree with this as I spent several years in my relationship feeling this way. It wasnt until we went apartment shopping and moved together that I felt like his home was also my home.

I agree with this as I spent several years in my relationship feeling this way. It wasnt until we went apartment shopping and moved together that I felt like his home was also my home.
Yeah I think this is only natural; I too lived with my partner in the beginning in his house and even though I was always made to feel welcome and treat the place like its mine, it's only until you get a place together that you feel truly like its your own place.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think you are letting your imaginations run too wild as there has never been any proof of this at all.

She's known Gorka for years so they are good mates and she met Giovanni on his tour where I'm sure he was with Jess Wright from towie back then.
[/QUOTE

You can be mates with people you sleep with 🤷🏼‍♀️. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they have all been there and done it!

It’s just a bit of fun, I personally think she has been with both of them but it’s just gossip and a laugh

It’s just a bit of fun, I personally think she has been with both of them but it’s just gossip and a laugh
I personally think she hasn't based on the fact there is no evidence whatsoever; but to each their own everyone has their own opinion.

Reactions: 1
I personally think she hasn't based on the fact there is no evidence whatsoever; but to each their own everyone has their own opinion.
Why would she publicly announce Who she’s slept with 😂! It’s just a gossip and a laugh. But she blatantly has!

Reactions: 5
Why would she publicly announce Who she’s slept with 😂! It’s just a gossip and a laugh. But she blatantly has!
I remember in the episode of in the pan where they had gorka on it was blatantly obvious that they had based on what they were taking about.. joe asked something along the lines of how they met and they were both like 😐😐😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.