Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time he used that campervan again. Feel like he's only used it a couple of times. It still means he's used Chippy more than Zoe ever uses her Figueroa.
And he's actually ventured out of the house. Has Zoe left the house since Xmas last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Joe's beg for a campsite worked or if they are actually paying their own way.

Wonder if Joe's beg for a campsite worked or if they are actually paying their own way.
Bet he begged Seeing As he Sounded Desprate on that Instagram Post 🙄 He’s Turning More into Zoe Everyday

15370296-8838-497A-A885-B36A9EDAAF00.png
Look’s like They’re Staying in a Field 😂 Must of been Desprate then (sorry for the double post)

Reactions: 3
Bet he begged Seeing As he Sounded Desprate on that Instagram Post 🙄 He’s Turning More into Zoe Everyday

View attachment 174667 Look’s like They’re Staying in a Field 😂 Must of been Desprate then (sorry for the double post)
Well according to the minions Joe said he ain't vlogging on the trip, so he really is doing the campsites dirty, if he is getting a free stay & not going to promote them.

• Wow
He did sound desperate didn't he, and we all know he's as tight as a badgers arse when it comes to spending money !

Well according to the minions Joe said he ain't vlogging on the trip, so he really is doing the campsites dirty, if he is getting a free stay & not going to promote them.
It's crazy ans scary how much the minions know before sth is actually official

Reactions: 1
It's crazy ans scary how much the minions know before sth is actually official
Yepp, they have even figured out he is Wiltshire based on a church in a picture of Dianne's story. I honestly don't know how they do it, but the met are missing a trick by not hiring these see kids to solve crimes. I wouldn't put it past them to solve the Madeline McCann case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yepp, they have even figured out he is Wiltshire based on a church in a picture of Dianne's story. I honestly don't know how they do it, but the met are missing a trick by not hiring these see kids to solve crimes. I wouldn't put it past them to solve the Madeline McCann case.
Nah, what are the Met gonna do when they want another taxpayer funded jolly holiday to Portugal every year if they got the minions to actually solve the case and say it was the parents. 😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine being puposed to in a random field or on a gifted trip to a campsite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Compared to every little thing Dianne does daily for Joe (waking up, break fast, cleaning, making money with constant uploads etc), Joe could never justify this with a "puposal", gifted or not. She would be his house keeper and mother for ever..

3AC39D8B-6A42-4F04-9FFC-0DA7EE899FDE.jpeg
She’s Teaching the Minions How to Boil Eggs Now! 😂 How stupid does she think they are! Bet the Minions Will think She’s so “Original and Creative” For showing them this Lolll

About time he used that campervan again. Feel like he's only used it a couple of times. It still means he's used Chippy more than Zoe ever uses her Figueroa.
I mean, that’s hardly difficult, I’ve used the Figueroa more and I’ve never been in one in my life (I know that makes no sense but you get my point).
I feel we can confidently say there’s only the slimmest chance it would’ve been used without it being documented on Instagram. That’s the most Instagram friendly car ever made.
I wonder if it’s a bone of contention between them. Or if it’s never been addressed and is just awkwardly rotting in their garage.

“Getting that meddle” Jesus Christ 😫🙄
oh my god LOL... I was quickly going through stories and saw this and thought I just didn't understand what Joe was doing when I read "meddle"... I didn't even think about it after. I don't mind Dianne but it's painful how dumb she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.