Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha do they actually think we think joe is a sex god?
Joe was a filuck boy yes, but their the ones who came up with sex God from what Dianne had on her phone.

Also what is with Dianne's ad for Daz, just seems like a very odd ad for her to do, like wine I get, they drink that by the barrel, but washing detergent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahah silly kids go and do some homework! Anyway as if Gianni would run of with Dianne....Im sure he has better taste.

• Haha
Hahah silly kids go and do some homework! Anyway as if Gianni would run of with Dianne....Im sure he has better taste.
Giovanni will shag anything that moves. He's definitely had relations with at least two strictly celeb partners that I know of.

I think he definitely puts it about a fair bit. But let's be honest, a gorgeous man like him, who does also seem really nice, well who's gonna say no.

Reactions: 11
Lol, I love their reaction to this 😂!!! I wonder if they realise that Dianne and Joe had a life before each other and it’s possible that they might both have slept with other people...oh wait sorry can’t say that incase I offend a 10 year old 😂!!!!

• Heart
Lmao. Now they are arguing whether Dianne had botox or not.

I mean you can say what you want about her personality but you gotta be very naive if you believe she hasn't had work done. It's blatantly obvious she has. But the minions seems to want a handwritten letter from her doctor as proof before they believe it.

Reactions: 12

I mean you can say what you want about her personality but you gotta be very naive if you believe she hasn't had work done. It's blatantly obvious she has. But the minions seems to want a handwritten letter from her doctor as proof before they believe it.
Hahahaha exactly, of course that woman has had plenty done. It's crazy how shilling money from children can change people- to the public -because they are not changed.

She was basically very seductively carrying herself around for Anthony and then she got with the man child version 2.0 Joey and then all of a sudden she has been dragged through the bush backwards acting like a child and looking disgusting most times on video but that's neither here nor there. You can look as disgusting as you want if you are not in my presence. It won't affect me in anyway. Before she used to have her ass out in bikinis on insta so Anthony could ooh and ahhh at her ass.

Where is this wholesome child like person coming from apart from a facade. Dianne is in the habit of dating every single dance partner she has ever had. Joe = right time at the right vagina because she can't help but get connections with people who she dances with it seems. (scroll down her Instagram and she was with a dance partner for a while before Anthony and that Christopher guy she loves to pretend is her best friend, if he ain't gay they definitely were bleeping)

Long post to say that witch injects the tit out her face and I'm tired of people thinking she is nicer than Joe. She is literally what I would call stupid whilst others would tell me off for not using mean words. She is so naive, delusional, lacking in education (see I can be nice), materialistic and pretends not to be! She is fooling those chickity roos straight to the bank to go retire in Aussie land.

She is what they would call a decepticon

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha exactly, of course that woman has had plenty done. It's crazy how shilling money from children can change people- to the public -because they are not changed.

She was basically very seductively carrying herself around for Anthony and then she got with the man child version 2.0 Joey and then all of a sudden she has been dragged through the bush backwards acting like a child and looking disgusting most times on video but that's neither here nor there. You can look as disgusting as you want if you are not in my presence. It won't affect me in anyway. Before she used to have her ass out in bikinis on insta so Anthony could ooh and ahhh at her ass.

Where is this wholesome child like person coming from apart from a facade. Dianne is in the habit of dating every single dance partner she has ever had. Joe = right time at the right vagina because she can't help but get connections with people who she dances with it seems. (scroll down her Instagram and she was with a dance partner for a while before Anthony and that Christopher guy she loves to pretend is her best friend, if he ain't gay they definitely were bleeping)

Long post to say that witch injects the tit out her face and I'm tired of people thinking she is nicer than Joe. She is literally what I would call stupid whilst others would tell me off for not using mean words. She is so naive, delusional, lacking in education (see I can be nice), materialistic and pretends not to be! She is fooling those chickity roos straight to the bank to go retire in Aussie land.

Don’t hold back lmao 😭😂

Very valid points! 🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are so delusional.

When someone first brought up she's had botox they all got super triggered and acted as if she was just accused of shooting Kennedy. Then someone provides proof that she did have botox and they're suddenly like "Yes, so what? It's not a big deal".
Well, it clearly was 5 minutes ago??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Exactly this. She’s gone from sexy dancer to cheesy tv presenter to fit joes brand.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying joe is nicer though. Maybe it’s because she’s fairly new to YouTube but she doesn’t seem as vapid as them.

she’s doing videos about dancing and clothes and hair that she’s obviously very interested in. Whilst joe is trying to get her to do sims videos to attract the kiddy £ and cooking videos to attract the Middle Aged strictly viewers. Joe only cares about the money. He’s got nothing to film otherwise

Don’t hold back lmao 😭😂

Very valid points! 🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Lmao that's why I cannot comment on here often. I go in too hard for those not ready for it, I have to admit 😂 I usually just look and keep my mouth shut because I've been blocked before 😂 but these people are just so fake. I don't understand how I ever fell for any of it or how others do. I just see fakeness splashed over most people :( and thank you. She is not fooling me 😂

• Heart
Exactly this. She’s gone from sexy dancer to cheesy tv presenter to fit joes brand.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying joe is nicer though. Maybe it’s because she’s fairly new to YouTube but she doesn’t seem as vapid as them.

she’s doing videos about dancing and clothes and hair that she’s obviously very interested in. Whilst joe is trying to get her to do sims videos to attract the kiddy £ and cooking videos to attract the Middle Aged strictly viewers. Joe only cares about the money. He’s got nothing to film otherwise
Yes, she definitely changed her brand at her own initiative and Joe's advice to take in most money. He is very calculated that one, so he told her which areas make the most money and she followed.

Oh no... Joe is worse but she is no nicer 😉 just as bad. I really have come to dislike what Joe does. She is just Better at hiding it. In my humble opinion those are easy copy catcher things she takes from every single youtuber out there. Everyone can cook, comb their hair and copy Pinterest ideas it isn't exactly riveting. She enjoys it though I can see that on her. But do I enjoy her content absolutely not, I'm not 6 years old :) and I think it's unbelievable dull and waste of brain cells FOR ME, not for everyone, but I'm interested in space science facts not this la la land foolishness and celebrity world. It's incredibly draining. Especially people who use the word 'OBSESSED' about everything. Yea no 🤢

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I don't actually see what the problem is if she uses both and other surgery. Her body is her job and she knows someone will quickly replace her if she doesn't look good. I think its all those stupid kids who are the fools for getting worked up about it. And they way they react, they're too stupid to see its all fake.

Some of his fans especially are seriously deluded. There's one freak who seems create a new twitter account every day attacking her, accusing her of cheating and trying to send it directly to Joe to get his attention. I'm sorry love but he's too busy bleeping his girlfriend to see your delusions 🤣🤣

Don’t really know what’s went on this morning but anyway 😂 I agree that it is so strange how much Dianne has changed in order to fit in with joe’s image, if you look down her Instagram the person she was before joe is unrecognizable, she would never post bikini pics now.

There is also no issue with her having surgery/fillers, I think the issue was more with the minions who were adamant she hadn’t had any work done when its obvious she has

She hides her body now. When she taught Caspar and his girlfriend to dance she wore massive oversized Jeans, a turtle neck and then a Halloween costume in the bath. That must be coming from Joe's insecurity about men looking at her, especially if he isnt with her.

• Wow

It’s so funny to me😂Everyone always says how she looks like a totally different person when comparing old photos like yeah she is as she’s changed her whole damn face with fillers and ?surgery.Someones face doesn’t change that much on its own😂.

Saw someone else on here make a point about her being materialistic and I totally agree.She just hides it better because she buys a lot from charity/thrift stores.

Reactions: 6

So....do you want to go ahead and tell us how you really feel? Lmfao!
Well said though!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.