Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah, I hadn't read the details of the story so I didn't know the girl had been assaulted by someone else.

It's so hard to convict of sexual assault and the police struggle with lack of evidence definitely. Very tough situation for the police, even tougher for the victims of course though.
Yeah I read that it was a Michael lookalike and there was evidence and everything and the guy is dead now, crazy.

I agree, that’s why so many people turn to social media to have their story heard but even tonight I’ve seen on Twitter that a fake account was made and a girl accused various actors of sexual assault (false accusations) just to see how easily Twitter would believe it 🥴

Reactions: 1
I really wish the justice system was so much more supportive and dynamic in helping people reporting sexual assault and in increasing conviction rates. the poor outcomes in such trials now is a travesty. but I cant get on board with twitter cancel culture where all it takes is one named tweet with no formal or legal allegation to taint someones reputation or livelihood forever. If its a way to facilitate a formal investigation that's different but it's too easy for anyone to do this at the moment and I think we are at risk of reducing the impact of proper legal investigation.

I really wish the justice system was so much more supportive and dynamic in helping people reporting sexual assault and in increasing conviction rates. the poor outcomes in such trials now is a travesty. but I cant get on board with twitter cancel culture where all it takes is one named tweet with no formal or legal allegation to taint someones reputation or livelihood forever. If its a way to facilitate a formal investigation that's different but it's too easy for anyone to do this at the moment and I think we are at risk of reducing the impact of proper legal investigation.
It's a very tricky situation though. A desire to increase convictions rates may very well just end up convicting innocent people.

I think it's also a little weird where the line is crossed when it comes to sexual assault. As a man many of my male friends have gotten rather drunk and had sex on a night out. They might regret their actions later but it isn't considered sexual assault yet if they were women it might be?

Rape is rape. But choosing to have consensual sex with somebody after you choose to ingest substances than can effect judgement is in my opinion on you. People who drive after drinking are held accountable, why when it is sex do we suddenly lose all responsibility.

Guys I think this should be discussed in another thread as this is starting to go waaaaayyy off topic.

Reactions: 5
I see what you're saying, but the problem of false convictions is so miniscule compared to the lack of conviction for true sexual assault. As a woman I and many of my friends have had regrettable sexual experiences growing up for all sorts of reasons, as we all do, and of all genders... but I think this idea that this leads to women reporting untrue rapes is entirely false. There is an incredibly clear line between consensual (and maybe regrettable) intercourse and rape and anyone who cant understand that, drunk or not, is committing a criminal act.

Guys I think this should be discussed in another thread as this is starting to go waaaaayyy off topic.
agree. wont say anymore on the issue. just wanted to respond quickly.

Reactions: 2
I think Joe knows Tom is creepy, like anytime Tom has been over at the house, Joe kept Dianne upstairs and only had her say hi to him at breakfast. Joe is very possessive, but I think he may have known something was off about Tom.
I see on Twitter the minions are already jumping on the bandwagon and saying thank god Dianne wasn't alone with him otherwise she'd have been raped. Personally I think she'd have beaten the crap out of him if he'd tried anything. But someone seriously needs to sue the tit out of these little brats to show them you can't spout your bullying crap without evidence otherwise accept the consequences.

Personally I don't have opinion on it but I always thought it was trial by courts not teenagers on twitter

Reactions: 3
I see on Twitter the minions are already jumping on the bandwagon and saying thank god Dianne wasn't alone with him otherwise she'd have been raped. Personally I think she'd have beaten the crap out of him if he'd tried anything. But someone seriously needs to sue the tit out of these little brats to show them you can't spout your bullying crap without evidence otherwise accept the consequences.

Personally I don't have opinion on it but I always thought it was trial by courts not teenagers on twitter
It’s a very serious accusation and it is not something that younger people should get used to throwing around casually.

This whole cancel culture and trial by media is terrible. If Tom did what he is accused of, then hopefully it is dealt with in the correct manner; at court.

Reactions: 4
Four cast members of Riverdale were falsely accused yesterday, partly to "prove" how easily false accusations can be believed - the story is confusing. Several of them are seeking legal counsel to figure out what to do next.

It's long past time for Twitter and other social media apps to stop being used as a backlog for assault claims. It's going to just discredit those who have actually been assaulted.

A random question but is Dianne now the most successful client for Joe's company Margarine? I saw something where they were getting excited about Caspers girlfriend getting some followers but we all know he only signed her because he's sleeping with her. And all his other mates seem invisible at the moment.

We all know he signed her to keep her close so she couldn't easily escape but seeing as she seems to have thrived during lockdown it could end up being a pretty savy move for him 💲💲💲

Reactions: 2
A random question but is Dianne now the most successful client for Joe's company Margarine? I saw something where they were getting excited about Caspers girlfriend getting some followers but we all know he only signed her because he's sleeping with her. And all his other mates seem invisible at the moment.

We all know he signed her to keep her close so she couldn't easily escape but seeing as she seems to have thrived during lockdown it could end up being a pretty savy move for him 💲💲💲
I think Mark Ferris has more YT subs then her, but that's cause of Zoe & Anna Maynard does be on cbbc ever now again, but Dianne is probably the most marketable for brand deals & that cause she has a mainstream career & seems to have found her niche on YT. So yeah Joe signed her to keep her locked into the relationship, but he is certainly making a good bit of money from her at this point.

Reactions: 1
I think Mark Ferris has more YT subs then her, but that's cause of Zoe & Anna Maynard does be on cbbc ever now again, but Dianne is probably the most marketable for brand deals & that cause she has a mainstream career & seems to have found her niche on YT. So yeah Joe signed her to keep her locked into the relationship, but he is certainly making a good bit of money from her at this point.
I wouldn’t say Dianne is the most successful but she’s definitely the most relevant out of them all, even more than joe these days

Oh hello to Joe's latest Instagram post....is this a subtle /not so subtle beg for a freebie stay at a campsite?! When the tourist and leisure sector is on its knees because of COVID, you have an influencer who has more than enough money to PAY a campsite, essentially begging for freebies dressed up as recommendations !!! On another planet!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh hello to Joe's latest Instagram post....is this a subtle /not so subtle beg for a freebie stay at a campsite?! When the tourist and leisure sector is on its knees because of COVID, you have an influencer who has more than enough money to PAY a campsite, essentially begging for freebies dressed up as recommendations !!! On another planet!!
That made me cross. No doubt lots of places will 'reach out'. I know he will be good for the advertising and revenue from that but I really hope he pays, these places could crumble.

Reactions: 6
That made me cross. No doubt lots of places will 'reach out'. I know he will be good for the advertising and revenue from that but I really hope he pays, these places could crumble.
You mean like when he got the cake company to deliver Dianne a birthday cake during covid? That was gifted

all these influencers have been taking free food and deliveries the entire way through Covid. Nothing changes for them.

I am absolutely gobsmacked that not one single influence I’ve heard of stepped up and did some volunteering during these hard times (sorry if wrong but I’ve not seen any) and they all instead battened down the hatches in their luxurious houses, played computer games, made content ‘to help people through it’ (Adsense) and had a day off social media for BLM so they could appear woke. Absolute joke and shows their ethics

Reactions: 10
You mean like when he got the cake company to deliver Dianne a birthday cake during covid? That was gifted

all these influencers have been taking free food and deliveries the entire way through Covid. Nothing changes for them.

I am absolutely gobsmacked that not one single influence I’ve heard of stepped up and did some volunteering during these hard times (sorry if wrong but I’ve not seen any) and they all instead battened down the hatches in their luxurious houses, played computer games, made content ‘to help people through it’ (Adsense) and had a day off social media for BLM so they could appear woke. Absolute joke and shows their ethics
It’s shocking!! The only celeb I’ve seen doing good is Marcus rashford (footballer). Not just the thing with the school meals but I’m sure I read somewhere that he learned sign language during lockdown specifically to help judge a charity event among many other things.

It really is a shame that these “influencers” can’t do the same, no one is asking them to give up their life and dedicate themselves to charity work but helping the local community isn’t that difficult...

Reactions: 9
You are so right! They could have volunteered to deliver goods and food to the vulnerable or the elderly, raised money or bought attention to causes but they haven't done any of that, Joe included. More likely just sitting back and reaping the rewards. I guess at least Joe has made *some* content compared to the other sugg......
And I'd like to think that Joe would pay his way but every trip they do seems to be gifted so I doubt this will be any different.....I just hope his advertising of it would help the places in some way as a lot will need it!

Reactions: 3
I hardly watch them, but I just put on Dianne’s video ‘He thought he won 50,000£ (prank)’ and thought it was weird she kept saying his stuff instead of our. I know it is his house but they’ve been living together for quite a while now. I’ve only watched 2 min but she already said his carpet, his wine glasses, his towels.

Reactions: 6
The minions are crying on twitter because Dianne will most likely miss joe’s birthday due to isolating for strictly. There’s a global pandemic with people dying every day and you are crying because poor joe won’t get a birthday party?

They actually act like his mother it’s insane, he is a 28 year old man he doesn’t need little 14 year olds feeling sorry for him 😂🤮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.