Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5F15C9C8-5FCB-47E9-A92C-22143698BF0C.jpeg
Look’s life Joe’s Finally left the Mancave to Take Dianne Out. Minions think it’s to Zalfies Mansion for a Garden Gathering 🙄

Reactions: 6
So Joe has added super chat to Dianne's live streams now, so that kids can now give her donations during them. Clearly the appeal of getting easy money from kids has sucked her in. Also I have noticed she has started knocking the comments off for her lives after they are over, wonder what's going on there.

• Wow
The twitter stans have been Noticing the “trolls” (as they call them) Bringing up Joe’s Streaming Habits and How he Prefers Streaming to Dianne. So Joe apparently Adressed it in one of his Streams

Reactions: 1
The twitter stans have been Noticing the “trolls” (as they call them) Bringing up Joe’s Streaming Habits and How he Prefers Streaming to Dianne. So Joe apparently Adressed it in one of his Streams
So what's been said, I don't get how that's trolling, like Dianne has gotten trolled in the past, but don't get how Joe streaming on twitch is trolling?

So what's been said, I don't get how that's trolling, like Dianne has gotten trolled in the past, but don't get how Joe streaming on twitch is trolling?
It’s the “Trolls” Who are Trying to Say how Joes a bad boyfriend (especially that dcbjgs)

It’s the “Trolls” Who are Trying to Say how Joes a bad boyfriend (especially that dcbjgs)
Oh right, well they ain't exactly wrong about that, Joe is basically Peter Pan, who needs a mother not girlfriend. But is it just me or do they both seem a bit off with each other lately. I can't quite put my finger on it, but then again, I only dip in & out of Dianne's videos. So they may be different on Joe's videos or streams.

Reactions: 5
I havent been watching them much but the last saw of them they seemed to be doing well together. Just watched the ask your boyfriend/girlfriend videos and they still seem relaxed and happy with eachother. Dianne seems more confident and that might have caused a small power shift, Joe seems to be treating her with more respect. They seem in love!

Reactions: 7
They’re both proper cashing in on it now aren’t they. They did an “in the pan” live today and obvs it’s an AD.

They’re both proper cashing in on it now aren’t they. They did an “in the pan” live today and obvs it’s an AD.
Didn't watch the episode, but saw the insta post, but they have been going for a brand deal with that wine for well over a year now. So I suppose at least it's a wine they drink & there's no denying they drink that stuff by the bucket.

Reactions: 4
Everyone on twitter going mental at Joe again because he made a tik tok pretending to be Justin Bieber after all of these horrific allegations have come out about him. In joe’s defense I honestly don’t think he would have seen all the stuff about JB as it’s only really been on Twitter and not on the news etc so I genuinely don’t think he meant anything by it... just bad timing I guess 😐

Everyone on twitter going mental at Joe again because he made a tik tok pretending to be Justin Bieber after all of these horrific allegations have come out about him. In joe’s defense I honestly don’t think he would have seen all the stuff about JB as it’s only really been on Twitter and not on the news etc so I genuinely don’t think he meant anything by it... just bad timing I guess 😐
Twitter isn’t gospel and some people really need to realise that.Im really sick of some people going in on others because they aren’t aware of X/Y/Z which has got a bit of twitter traffic(I don’t even mean Joe here just in general and I’m including myself in that).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Twitter isn’t gospel and some people really need to realise that.Im really sick of some people going in on others because they aren’t aware of X/Y/Z which has got a bit of twitter traffic(I don’t even mean Joe here just in general and I’m including myself in that).
Yeah I agree everything is now trial by social media, without proof there just has to be one rumour & it blows up & that person is "cancelled". Joe is a egotistical knob head, but honestly, he isn't at fault for that tiktok, the story wasn't yet been picked up mainstream media & only broke on Twitter an hour or two prior to his tiktok. Those minions need the calm down & get lives in the real world.

It's a sign that he is aging out of this market. He needs to see the signs and move on.

And while I'm at it, it's increasingly dangerous for social media to become a place where allegations of sexual assault and abuse play out. The platform is too toxic and too corrupted to be any arbiter - everyone gets burned.

It's a sign that he is aging out of this market. He needs to see the signs and move on.

And while I'm at it, it's increasingly dangerous for social media to become a place where allegations of sexual assault and abuse play out. The platform is too toxic and too corrupted to be any arbiter - everyone gets burned.
Also, accusations doesn't = guilty.

I'm tired of the court of public opinion/trial by media.

Not only that, but to attack somebody else for the alleged actions of a completely separate person is ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Also, accusations doesn't = guilty.

I'm tired of the court of public opinion/trial by media.

Not only that, but to attack somebody else for the alleged actions of a completely separate person is ridiculous.
Yes. I saw a post on twitter today, not sure whether it was about the Ansel Elgort allegations or the Justin Bieber allegations. But it genuinely said "guilty until proven innocent", which is the exact opposite of the basic principle of justice.

Social media is so toxic at times. Especially within "cancel" culture. And it's very easy for people to post accusations on Twitter and for it to gain traction and suddenly it's treated as fact. I could go and post that I was assaulted by a celeb, doesn't mean it actually happened.

Now I'm not saying the allegations re. Elgort and Bieber aren't true, they might be. But a story posted on Twitter is not evidence or proof of guilt.

I believe I saw recently that 5SOS' Michael Clifford had been accused of some sexual assault or something on social media, that turned out to be a completely false accusation.

Reactions: 3
One of joe’s friends (Tom) has been accused of multiple sexual assaults, holy tit 😐 I find it hard with people posting these accusations online as I think why not take it to the police, but then again the police often can’t do anything due to no evidence or the person is never convicted. At the end of the day I would much rather defend a liar than a rapist.

Yes. I saw a post on twitter today, not sure whether it was about the Ansel Elgort allegations or the Justin Bieber allegations. But it genuinely said "guilty until proven innocent", which is the exact opposite of the basic principle of justice.

Social media is so toxic at times. Especially within "cancel" culture. And it's very easy for people to post accusations on Twitter and for it to gain traction and suddenly it's treated as fact. I could go and post that I was assaulted by a celeb, doesn't mean it actually happened.

Now I'm not saying the allegations re. Elgort and Bieber aren't true, they might be. But a story posted on Twitter is not evidence or proof of guilt.

I believe I saw recently that 5SOS' Michael Clifford had been accused of some sexual assault or something on social media, that turned out to be a completely false accusation.
I saw all the stuff about Michael as well, it wasn’t really a false allegation as the girl was sexually assaulted but not by Michael, crazy how one thing like that could have ruined his entire career/life when it wasn’t even true 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
I saw all the stuff about Michael as well, it wasn’t really a false allegation as the girl was sexually assaulted but not by Michael, crazy how one thing like that could have ruined his entire career/life when it wasn’t even true 😬
Aah, I hadn't read the details of the story so I didn't know the girl had been assaulted by someone else.

It's so hard to convict of sexual assault and the police struggle with lack of evidence definitely. Very tough situation for the police, even tougher for the victims of course though.

Does anyone find the monetised livesteams awful? Dianne doing her bits to camera then saying "oh thanks (insert name)" every few minutes for kids who have donated a fiver or whatever... are they that desperate for kids cash aside from ads, brand deals, professional salaries etc? seems such a creepy way of making a few quid from a young audience. I dont understand exactly what theyre paying for? show tickets etc is a totally different thing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.