Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't have a problem with him posting about the wall. At least it wasn't an #Ad this time..
Are people only allowed to post about BLM now?

Dianne' uncle sharing that info is all kinds of wrong! He's seriously the worst!
Haha all of your posts are how much you like Joe, there is a fan section too if you don’t like him being criticised. I mean that in a nice way too it’s hard to set tone on text

Reactions: 4
With the minions it always really simple, to get attention

It is annoying me that after day 3 they're still banging on about them not doing enough. What exactly are the minions expecting? For them to fly over and join the protests.

Personally I think you can do more raising the issue yourself rather than constantly moan someone isn't meeting your made up expectations.
I saw someone saying they now had more respect for Zoe than for Joe and Dianne, which they never expected. My first thought was - maybe it's time to see you shouldn't really 'respect' any people you only know through Youtube?

(my other thought was Zoe please don't try to sell a BLM advent calendar...)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t Believe He has this Massive Platform to Raise Awareness Yet He’s Posted Two things Mentioning the Topic and Only posted them Out of a Rush so nobody else Gets upset. So ignorant. Everyone’s Saying on Twitter how Much of an Childish Tory He’s Being so i’m Guessing he’s Going to be a bit Quite due to the Hate.

also Did you see Tess Dalys comment on Joes Recent “Put a Ring on It” The Minions Are going mad As Usual. Doubt Joe and Dianne will be Together by this time Next year

Reactions: 10
I can’t Believe He has this Massive Platform to Raise Awareness Yet He’s Posted Two things Mentioning the Topic and Only posted them Out of a Rush so nobody else Gets upset. So ignorant. Everyone’s Saying on Twitter how Much of an Childish Tory He’s Being so i’m Guessing he’s Going to be a bit Quite due to the Hate.

also Did you see Tess Dalys comment on Joes Recent “Put a Ring on It” The Minions Are going mad As Usual. Doubt Joe and Dianne will be Together by this time Next year
Thank you for saying this, I wasn’t sure if I was just going crazy or if it was really ignorant of them.

Aj also commented saying “so happy for you two ❤“ so they are all now convinced they are engaged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
DDB86EC0-3B1B-4A58-A27D-9F1F9E1D942C.png
one of the minions tweets has gone viral because they said about supporting trump doesn’t mean u support his ideas etc i met joes ashamed that his fans are like this 😂 can’t believe how delusional they are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m honestly quite shocked at the way some of you are speaking in here regarding blm. It’s dismissive and this isn’t about “raising awareness” it’s about re-evaluating everything you’ve been taught about race to understand and acknowledge your white privilege. No he doesn’t have to spend all day posting about it but GENUINELY caring about is you truly wanting to learn about the history and deeply empathise with black peoples struggles. Joe and Diane clearly don’t give af about it at that level, and nor do a lot of influencers. People like Ariana grande, Halsey and even bloody zoella are showing true compassion right now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly quite shocked at the way some of you are speaking in here regarding blm. It’s dismissive and this isn’t about “raising awareness” it’s about re-evaluating everything you’ve been taught about race to understand and acknowledge your white privilege. No he doesn’t have to spend all day posting about it but GENUINELY caring about is you truly wanting to learn about the history and deeply empathise with black peoples struggles. Joe and Diane clearly don’t give af about it at that level, and nor do a lot of influencers. People like Ariana grande, Halsey and even bloody zoella are showing true compassion right now
Agreed. It’s clear to me at least that they only started posting about it after they were hounded on social media, seems false and forced.

Reactions: 8
Diane has just posted a video on YouTube and her and Joe speak about BLM at the beginning. The minions are all saying thank you in the comments. Oh and they are donating the monies from the ads to the george floyd memorial fund.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Well joe shoehorned that into the start of the video nicely didn’t he

I have no doubt that add on and donation was done after all the backlash but at least it’s something

Reactions: 3
I think that's what this should be about, but I find so much of the talk about this subject when it comes to celebrities to be performative and false, especially when some of them (like Grande) have had controversies about race in the past. And I find much of the fan commentary to be performative and false, and at times more about people trying to show how "aware" they are than actually trying to help. For instance, sometimes I watch Stranger Things, so when I was on Twitter a day or two ago I saw various tweets from people who were essentially berating the young cast for not saying or doing enough, calling the cast racist, or saying they support racists, etc. How does any of this help anyone? I just find it to be another example of fans who invest too much of their identity in celebrities and also in their own social media image, which tends to focus more on how other people see them rather than what they actually believe or practice. There are problems in the world which can't be helped by hashtagging BLM and making a solemn photo with a link to a petition. And that's about as far as much of the Twitter commentary - from celebrities or regular people - tends to go.

I'm glad Joe and Dianne finally said something, but even then it's not going to really be seen as enough, simply because they can't do enough. They can give some money, and I hope they actually are giving that money, but they are still just a Youtuber who got famous for pranks and a dancer on a television show. In an ideal world, I'd say they could turn their channels over to activism, and give a voice to the voiceless, but that probably won't happen. Until it does, we're mostly left with two people who have no real authority to talk about these difficult topics. We just saw last week when Dianne talked about a topic (her diet) which a number of her fans were triggered by and were upset enough to where she had to delete the video.

I am not saying entertainers should only entertain, but there's a fine line in not seeming phony and grandstanding on a topic like this, and a great deal of what I've seen from celebrities and from hashtag activism types on Twitter has come across that way to me.

They should have decided to give money earlier, and I wish they had, but otherwise I think they would be better off staying in their own lane and not making a subject they have no experience with into a vanity project.

I think that's what this should be about, but I find so much of the talk about this subject when it comes to celebrities to be performative and false, especially when some of them (like Grande) have had controversies about race in the past. And I find much of the fan commentary to be performative and false, and at times more about people trying to show how "aware" they are than actually trying to help. For instance, sometimes I watch Stranger Things, so when I was on Twitter a day or two ago I saw various tweets from people who were essentially berating the young cast for not saying or doing enough, calling the cast racist, or saying they support racists, etc. How does any of this help anyone? I just find it to be another example of fans who invest too much of their identity in celebrities and also in their own social media image, which tends to focus more on how other people see them rather than what they actually believe or practice. There are problems in the world which can't be helped by hashtagging BLM and making a solemn photo with a link to a petition. And that's about as far as much of the Twitter commentary - from celebrities or regular people - tends to go.

I'm glad Joe and Dianne finally said something, but even then it's not going to really be seen as enough, simply because they can't do enough. They can give some money, and I hope they actually are giving that money, but they are still just a Youtuber who got famous for pranks and a dancer on a television show. In an ideal world, I'd say they could turn their channels over to activism, and give a voice to the voiceless, but that probably won't happen. Until it does, we're mostly left with two people who have no real authority to talk about these difficult topics. We just saw last week when Dianne talked about a topic (her diet) which a number of her fans were triggered by and were upset enough to where she had to delete the video.

I am not saying entertainers should only entertain, but there's a fine line in not seeming phony and grandstanding on a topic like this, and a great deal of what I've seen from celebrities and from hashtag activism types on Twitter has come across that way to me.

They should have decided to give money earlier, and I wish they had, but otherwise I think they would be better off staying in their own lane and not making a subject they have no experience with into a vanity project.
Couldn't agree more. BLM is a highly important cause, but it's also a very emotive & political cause. I can't really blame them for holding off on making a statement, a large number of celebrities & brands have held off until today/yesterday to say anything or donate to cause.

People are just retweeting everything they see. I know, I have seen the minions do it constantly, they aren't actually reading the tweets or looking into the validity of the information they are spreading & some of it is completely false, like the dc blackout or some videos & images, which are from tv shows or are edited & have nothing to do with the movement. This is just as damaging, as holding out in speaking out.

Yes, Joe & Dianne have a huge platform, put holding out to make a statement & to verify what are facts & what is fake news, is just protecting themselves, which I can't really blame them for. They clearly don't know much about it, which is a shame, but they have done their part in spreading awareness, directing fans to websites which contain factual info on the movement, where to sign petitions & legit causes to donate to & have donated themselves.

Reactions: 4
I was glad they said it was something they didnt understand and to do research as thats my position. I remember seeing black lives matter and thinking but but but all lives matter and thinking how very dare someone think i am privileged because i am white and then i did some reading to understand and now i understand more but need to read lots more too, its highlighted my own ignorance and we never like to reflect on ourselves and find ourselves so flawed but in that i can grow.
Joe and Dianne seem more loved up in lockdown which is impressive. Maybe this is love!

• Haha
I don’t agree with the term white privilege.

Majority privilege makes more sense. I spent a lot of time in Japan and was denied entry to certain places because I’m not Japanese. It is at first a Japanese society built by them for them. Why we have singled out white people for what is normal human tribal behaviour I don’t know.

Reactions: 5
Well it appears Joe & Dianne's break from social media didn't even last a week. They are either afraid the minions will forget about them & they will sink into irrelevancy or are desperate for the AdSense. Whichever reason they are back to doing lives & Sims & giving the minions all the content they want.

Reactions: 5
And just like the that Dianne ended racism ❤
We've had king kong against T Rex and Batman against Superman well now they're presenting to the world Dancers against Racism......and i for one think they will win 💪 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.