Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this just ridiculous and ridiculously entitled. Imagine if Brendan, Camilla, Anton, Erin, etc. had went out marching in the streets about Iraq injustices and said people should listen to them because they were Strictly pros. They would have been hooted out of a job. The platform of a Strictly pro is to look sexy and seem friendly - it's not even really about dancing anymore. Let's say that AJ and his brother go out there and do a shirtless, solemn tribute to BLM. Would that actually do anything to help solve police brutality?

What I am most put off by is that Johannes and Oti have probably dealt with police problems all their lives - they don't need white 12 year olds telling them what they should be saying or doing.
No it wouldn’t stop police brutality or all the other horrific tit going on, but it would be nice to see those with a following show some support and share some info on petitions etc.

A couple of tweets/reposts is all... no one’s asking anyone to go and March and try to solve the issue.

What makes you think they are all white 12 year olds?

Reactions: 3
No it wouldn’t stop police brutality or all the other horrific tit going on, but it would be nice to see those with a following show some support and share some info on petitions etc.

A couple of tweets/reposts is all... no one’s asking anyone to go and March and try to solve the issue.
I can't remember if pros are allowed to talk about political topics. The BBC has become more and more cautious in recent years. I see actors from ITV shows regularly making political comments on Twitter but it may just be some of the people I follow, I don't know.

I know how serious this topic is, I don't mean to dismiss concerns...I just feel like people who don't really know or understand anything about the issue at hand wading in are not helping any would probably just seem like they are posturing to avoid criticism rather than really knowing what they are saying.

Reactions: 4
I can't remember if pros are allowed to talk about political topics. The BBC has become more and more cautious in recent years. I see actors from ITV shows regularly making political comments on Twitter but it may just be some of the people I follow, I don't know.

I know how serious this topic is, I don't mean to dismiss concerns...I just feel like people who don't really know or understand anything about the issue at hand wading in are not helping any would probably just seem like they are posturing to avoid criticism rather than really knowing what they are saying.
Yeah I’m not sure of the rules around contracts etc but I wouldn’t think they prevent them from talking about things like this. But who knows!

I completely get that and I’m not having a go at you, I just think it’s shocking that celebs and influencers in general can’t even repost an Instagram story saying something as “justice” but I do agree that the minions on twitter are taking it too far. They have DM’d every pro and the pros have all read the messages so they are now kicking off on twitter saying how dare they ignore them 🙄

Reactions: 6
What makes you think they are all white 12 year olds?
It's probably not fair of me - just most of the time when I go on Twitter that's the age group (or a few years older) who combine stanning with the social justice talks.

Reactions: 1
Have to say this one made me laugh. “Hope ur okay” ... yeah I’m sure she’s heartbroken about all of the minions slagging her off 🤣 more important things going on
That account is odd, just last week they accused Dianne of hating Joe & then Joe wanted to end the relationship. Not a very stable person they flip between being a troll & being completely in love with Dianne.

That account is odd, just last week they accused Dianne of hating Joe & then Joe wanted to end the relationship. Not a very stable person they flip between being a troll & being completely in love with Dianne.
Their behaviour over the last week has actually moved me to feel sorry for Joe and Dianne. Their constant demand for the type of content they feel they deserve (on any other thing they do they scream for new Sims) plus over analysing anything from being pregnant to them having a argument because of the way they sit together is just embarrassing and rude. What are their parents doing and why aren't they monitoring their SMs.

It's good they're interested in such a horrible situation but as usual they're going about it in completely the wrong way. I like the fact I saw someone had tweeted "Hard to articulate yourself through anger and frustration so I feel like a coward for not speaking up, embarrassed for thinking it’s not my place to say anything and worried it looks like virtue signalling if I do."

Surely you should be allowed to react in your own way and not deciding to post on Twitter doesn't mean u don't care. Perhaps the minions should post a manual of how they expect people to react and what exactly they should do. Call me cynical but its starting to feel like they're using a horrible situation to cause drama and get attention from everyone else.

Dianne has been quiet yesterday so no doubt they'll be screaming tomorrow demanding new content or accusing them of splitting up. The sooner they get back to school the better - at least they'll be able to bully actual people instead

Reactions: 10
So apparently Dianne's been going through some personal issues lately. Source is her creepy uncle Joey who shared that personal info during a fan's live stream. I don't know if it's true through.

And speaking of that creep, I don't unterstand why her older fans haven't done anything to stop him? Has anyone actually told Dianne about his disturbing behaviour? He's always watching IG lives of underage girls and even sending them voice messages :sick:WTF???

Reactions: 10
If they did get involved, they would probably be accused of pandering and fake wokeness, and also putting more of a priority on cases happening in America than the racial profiling and police brutality in the UK. I feel like this is mostly out of the realm of Joe and Dianne, and most zelebs.

It's a fine line for me because she is making a living, but I also felt like she was trying to produce consistent content through the lockdown, and even if it was faking for fans, considering how lonely and vulnerable many of her fans probably are, I thought it was a nice thing to do. That doesn't mean she should be exempt from criticism (the criticisms of her dieting video were more than justified), but there's a point where stans feel like and act like they own you. She's probably better off stepping back (I'm sure Joe would be happy to as he already seemed to be backflipping away from Youtube pre-lockdown).
I never said she was faking it or anything like that?
someone said about how she’s doing it all purely for her fans when that’s untrue, there is something in it for her

So apparently Dianne's been going through some personal issues lately. Source is her creepy uncle Joey who shared that personal info during a fan's live stream. I don't know if it's true through.

And speaking of that creep, I don't unterstand why her older fans haven't done anything to stop him? Has anyone actually told Dianne about his disturbing behaviour? He's always watching IG lives of underage girls and even sending them voice messages :sick:WTF???
Her Grandmother was taken into hospital either yesterday or the day before, not sure if she has been released yet. But that's the issue they are talking about. The uncle went onto some kids who where on an insta live & they were talking about the hate she was getting for posting late. The uncle came on and asked what had Dianne done & he then said that she was told about the Gran in hospital yesterday, then the minions started crying.

This is info is courtesy of a minion who was watching the stream. Honestly those kids are like bloodhounds & sniff out information from everywhere, but keep their breath to cool their porridge, so it's very easy to find out everything.

But totally agree the uncle is wired AF & definetly shouldn't be giving out this information to fans & shouldn't be even talking to any of those who are underage. It's very odd behaviour indeed.

Reactions: 12
I never said she was faking it or anything like that?
someone said about how she’s doing it all purely for her fans when that’s untrue, there is something in it for her
I know you didn't. I was just saying even though I know she was mostly doing this to keep the money coming in, it did help fans at a tough time for them. I was just using your post as partly a general reply. Sorry.

Her Grandmother was taken into hospital either yesterday or the day before, not sure if she has been released yet. But that's the issue they are talking about. The uncle went onto some kids who where on an insta live & they were talking about the hate she was getting for posting late. The uncle came on and asked what had Dianne done & he then said that she was told about the Gran in hospital yesterday, then the minions started crying.

This is info is courtesy of a minion who was watching the stream. Honestly those kids are like bloodhounds & sniff out information from everywhere, but keep their breath to cool their porridge, so it's very easy to find out everything.

But totally agree the uncle is wired AF & definetly shouldn't be giving out this information to fans & shouldn't be even talking to any of those who are underage. It's very odd behaviour indeed.
Neither her or Andrew who’s generally quite active on a day to basis have mentioned it. It had crossed my mind when certain members of the fan base started the constant tweeting about her or joe not saying anything that I wonder how they’d feel if it came out something had happened to either her or joe’s grandparents or in Amy’s case had a crohns flare and ended up in hospital.

I know you didn't. I was just saying even though I know she was mostly doing this to keep the money coming in, it did help fans at a tough time for them. I was just using your post as partly a general reply. Sorry.
No need to be sorry 😀

Reactions: 2

I find dianne’s uncle quote creepy. he followed my instagram account a while back and who he follows is quite star he because it’s nearly all young teenage girls. it also doesn’t sit right that he is spreading what going on in dianne's provate life. It’s private for a reason and should stay private unless dianne wants to tell people herself.
But what i don’t understand is why the fans were telling everyone and anyone who asked what he said and then 5 minutes later saying you shouldnt spread dianne’s private life

I find dianne’s uncle quote creepy. he followed my instagram account a while back and who he follows is quite star he because it’s nearly all young teenage girls. it also doesn’t sit right that he is spreading what going on in dianne's provate life. It’s private for a reason and should stay private unless dianne wants to tell people herself.
But what i don’t understand is why the fans were telling everyone and anyone who asked what he said and then 5 minutes later saying you shouldnt spread dianne’s private life
With the minions it always really simple, to get attention

It is annoying me that after day 3 they're still banging on about them not doing enough. What exactly are the minions expecting? For them to fly over and join the protests.

Personally I think you can do more raising the issue yourself rather than constantly moan someone isn't meeting your made up expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
................And in other big news Joe wants to inform us he's removed some masking tape from off his skirting board.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
................And in other big news Joe wants to inform us he's removed some masking tape from off his skirting board.
Well with Dianne barely posting on insta & being off Twitter, it appears he now has to think of ideas for insta stories himself to try stay in the minions thoughts. He really is so out of touch.

Reactions: 6
Well with Dianne barely posting on insta & being off Twitter, it appears he now has to think of ideas for insta stories himself to try stay in the minions thoughts. He really is so out of touch.
Fully agree It's classic anal Sugg, the world feels in a state right now to most people but in his world he's just commited the daring act of painting a wall in his spare room navy so come on kids let's all focus on that instead, don't worry about joining a movement for change I'm a millionaire who's just bought a new pot plant ... unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
I didn't have a problem with him posting about the wall. At least it wasn't an #Ad this time..
Are people only allowed to post about BLM now?

Dianne' uncle sharing that info is all kinds of wrong! He's seriously the worst!

Reactions: 5
With the minions it always really simple, to get attention

It is annoying me that after day 3 they're still banging on about them not doing enough. What exactly are the minions expecting? For them to fly over and join the protests.

Personally I think you can do more raising the issue yourself rather than constantly moan someone isn't meeting your made up expectations.
I don’t think anyone is asking them or expecting them to join protests. But as an adult and and influencer its really not hard to share some information on how to donate etc without being hounded to do so.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.