Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the price list. Over £600. Fml. All this for free?

Is it when you become a Youtubah or influenzah it's illegal to spend money or what???
I can see all the minions 12 yr old birthday parties now asking their parents to fork out £600 for the food instead of party pies and crisps

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“Reached out” ayeee.. on the beg more like😡 Seriously have these youtubers/influencers forgotten how to open their wallets?!

Why has Dianne started calling joe “little one” ? Does he have a “little one”?😰😂😂 Thought that was Shergar’s... sorry, Alfie’s pet name for Zoe 🤢.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It constantly baffles me that the top tier influencers, who are absolutely rolling in it , still accept stuff for free shamelessly. Like PewDiePie seemed to get his whole honeymoon spon’ed. Seems kind of soulless? And joe having his birthday party food paid for is like a less extreme example. Sure it must have been fun back in 2014 but once you’ve been getting free stuff for years while also earning crazy money, don’t you ever just want to pay for a special occasion...because you can?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It constantly baffles me that the top tier influencers, who are absolutely rolling in it , still accept stuff for free shamelessly. Like PewDiePie seemed to get his whole honeymoon spon’ed. Seems kind of soulless? And joe having his birthday party food paid for is like a less extreme example. Sure it must have been fun back in 2014 but once you’ve been getting free stuff for years while also earning crazy money, don’t you ever just want to pay for a special occasion...because you can?
It baffles me too. But it baffles me even more that they have the brass neck to actually ring these companies and ask for it. I mean if they want a shout out maybe accept 20% off of something but insist on paying SOMETHING to at least cover the produce. These aren’t huge companies like Nike and Apple either most the time. Just local businesses.

Would love to know how many platters get sold from joes very brief shout out. Did he even link them in the description. And shouldn’t the whole blog have then been marked as an ad since the cake and food was free

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Posted in Alfie thread accidentally but yeah

Hes riding that Strictly fame forever

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Syndicate was at his best mates wedding thank god
Probably a good thing. He was the lee Ryan of the wedding, literally talked the whole way over his speeches. Imagine having a mate who films your whole wedding from start to finish for YouTube 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love to know how many platters get sold from joes very brief shout out. Did he even link them in the description. And shouldn’t the whole blog have then been marked as an ad since the cake and food was free
Presumably it must be worth it for them considering they did the same last year, right? Truely a strange and infuriating thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Presumably it must be worth it for them considering they did the same last year, right? Truely a strange and infuriating thing.
Who even would pay £600 for three platters unless your minted. I know cheese can be expensive so the cheese one is fair probably as obviously they need to make profit but the rest 😯

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who even would pay £600 for three platters unless your minted. I know cheese can be expensive so the cheese one is fair probably as obviously they need to make profit but the rest 😯
Yeah it’s ludicrous. But I guess if they sell just two they have made money and that’s the case with a lot of things influencers promote that’s seemingly none of their audience can or would buy. You only need a few. Maybe this would appeal to someone ordering for an office.

Reactions: 1
Agreed. That food could’ve fed someone who really needs it or gone to food banks etc. But no, MILLIONAIRE Joe Sugg got it for FREE.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Looks like the cake was around £200 too that Dianne got for free. Imagine just buying your boyfriend a cake.

• Haha
  • Angry
The platter compant must have an overarching deal with Gleam as they’ve worked with Joe, the SJs and also did Victoria’s hen party platters.

Reactions: 2
Haha search lee Ryan on twitterand filter to ‘latest’ 😂😂

The irony of this tweet has got me. Outraged someone spent hours making it, but it’s fine that joe didn’t pay them a penny for it 😂😂😂

I’ve actually gone from thinking lee is an absolute nob to thinking he’s a genius for triggering so many minions

Attachments

• Haha
This is the price list. Over £600. Fml. All this for free?

Is it when you become a Youtubah or influenzah it's illegal to spend money or what???

I never realised artisans were so well-heeled. o_Oo_O

“Reached out” ayeee.. on the beg more like😡 Seriously have these youtubers/influencers forgotten how to open their wallets?!

Why has Dianne started calling joe “little one” ? Does he have a “little one”?😰😂😂 Thought that was Shergar’s... sorry, Alfie’s pet name for Zoe 🤢.
Brilliant! :D :D :D

It baffles me too. But it baffles me even more that they have the brass neck to actually ring these companies and ask for it. I mean if they want a shout out maybe accept 20% off of something but insist on paying SOMETHING to at least cover the produce. These aren’t huge companies like Nike and Apple either most the time. Just local businesses.

You might surprised at the sheer gall some of these 'celebrities' possess, and not just influencers either. I've seen the same pressure applied by politicians and a film producer purporting to sponsor a charitable event but quietly leaning very heavily on local businesses for support by way of provision of free food, free venue etc .Typically it can be accompanied by threats of adverse publicity if the business tries to resist or talks about charging. .It is tantamount to blackmail.

Already, you have heard Joe talk darkly about his computer breaking down and then delightedly showing off K2 of new kit. It is but a small step...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else listen to radio 1 this morning? Matt and Mollie were talking about how Dev openly admits he’s on strictly to find love and they were saying how disappointed he will be that Dianne has a boyfriend! They didn’t even pretend to know it joe 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has Dianne started calling joe “little one” ? Does he have a “little one”?[emoji27][emoji23][emoji23] Thought that was Shergar’s... sorry, Alfie’s pet name for Zoe [emoji1785].
It’s so cringe. He also looked like her 13 year old son at the end of the vlog sat between her legs...and then that kiss at the birthday party idk he really looks like he’s in a relationship with his mom. Sorry to say.

• Haha
This guy is obsessed with Dianne’s whereabouts 😑 every single day he is asking where she is and what time she got home etc... it’s beyond disturbing now.
This is the same guy who I posted about previously and was told he has a disability, I discovered not long after that he has cerebral palsy which of course is awful, however it does not mean he can stalk a person he doesn’t even know and keep tabs on where she is/where she is staying.

He also posted these tweets, the fans are so dependent on knowing every detail about joe and Dianne it’s bleeping creepy

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.