Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy is obsessed with Dianne’s whereabouts 😑 every single day he is asking where she is and what time she got home etc... it’s beyond disturbing now.
This is the same guy who I posted about previously and was told he has a disability, I discovered not long after that he has cerebral palsy which of course is awful, however it does not mean he can stalk a person he doesn’t even know and keep tabs on where she is/where she is staying.

He also posted these tweets, the fans are so dependent on knowing every detail about joe and Dianne it’s bleeping creepy
That guy is creepy as duck, Dianne has some very odd fans, like the boy with the greasy hair who barged in on a meet and greet and thinks he's her best friend. At least he's just a kid, this guy is actually an adult. Very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Just seen #GoodLuckJoe trending on twitter. Wishing Joe luck for his West End debut, these 12 year olds know nothing. You don’t wish somebody good luck in the theatre world, you tell them to “break a leg”, it is in fact bad luck to say “good luck”.

Unless they all are trying to jinx him and want him to break a leg. We can live in hope. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dev is lovely, he's funny, sweet and a little bit cool. Also a grafter 9 and a half hours trained today, quite a few of the other Celebs only did half a day.

Reactions: 8
Strange question... As all of the lovely YouTubers took full advantage of Lee Ryan for filming purposes... How long before they befriend Emily so they can take advantage of James Bourne too?

Dev is lovely, he's funny, sweet and a little bit cool. Also a grafter 9 and a half hours trained today, quite a few of the other Celebs only did half a day.
Totally agree Dev and Dianne seem like a great match. I know her and Joe seem truely in love, but with Dianne doing 9hrs a day 6 days a week until Christmas and Joe doing nights in the west he must be slight worried. As with Dianne spending so much time away she'll soon start to see how strange and childish their relationship is and either make Joe grow up or want to move on and find someone more adult/mature.

• Heart
I love Dev he seems so chilled and natural nothings forced and Di's got no vlog camera stuck in her face or stupid childish pranks like last year
I really do think her and Joe will eventually end up as mates who flat share .

I love Dev he seems so chilled and natural nothings forced and Di's got no vlog camera stuck in her face or stupid childish pranks like last year
I really do think her and Joe will eventually end up as mates who flat share .
But dianne is pretty childish and seemed to enjoy that. Or rather she always goes on about how funny he is and almost implied that’s what she fell for , plus who can forget the cringe that was her trying to match his style of humour with impressions and such during the early days especially.

Still, I can also see her as a chameleon who changes their personality around people they want to impress. But there’s too much money on the line for her to risk the relationship. I think joe would be heartbroken honestly, I think he is all in on this.

Reactions: 4
If anything I’m less likely to go and see it now joe is in it. Who would want to pay money to have the minions Ruin a show

• Haha
Don't Know anyone saw the curtain call video, a minion put up, it's just before they all run on again, he makes sure he is the last one on and stays to blow a kiss. He really loves everything to be about him.

• Sick
Don't Know anyone saw the curtain call video, a minion put up, it's just before they all run on again, he makes sure he is the last one on and stays to blow a kiss. He really loves everything to be about him.
Just saw waitress shared that on insta stories. Everyone waves and runs off and he stops to blow kisses. bleeping loves himself

• Haha
  • Sick
I know it's not the start of Waitress's run, but is there going to be a press night for Joe as Ogie and two new actresses also took on roles last night. I would love to hear what the critics think, hopefully they slate him, might bring him back down to earth a bit.

Also the minions were posting his waitress bio and apparently is currently writing a scripted and non scripted TV show, anyone is this actually a thing? Hopefully it's not actually picked up and doesn't star him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know it's not the start of Waitress's run, but is there going to be a press night for Joe as Ogie and two new actresses also took on roles last night. I would love to hear what the critics think, hopefully they slate him, might bring him back down to earth a bit.

Also the minions were posting his waitress bio and apparently is currently writing a scripted and non scripted TV show, anyone is this actually a thing? Hopefully it's not actually picked up and doesn't star him.
Just seen a video on twitter where the cast take their bows and stuff and he looks so awkward like he doesn’t know what to do with himself.

People saying he smashed ogie, but that geeky weird character is the one he plays constantly anyway. I don’t think he’d be very diverse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Strange question... As all of the lovely YouTubers took full advantage of Lee Ryan for filming purposes... How long before they befriend Emily so they can take advantage of James Bourne too?
They take advantage of anyone they can. Oli's new vid has Jamie Laing and Saffron Barker in, didn't really watch it but he said he was going to get the lowdown on being on strictly and find out about dancing. Didn't he have a good friend who got to the final last year and isn't he friends with a Strictly pro.

They all leach off anyone with any tiny bit of fame.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They take advantage of anyone they can. Oli's new vid has Jamie Laing and Saffron Barker in, didn't really watch it but he said he was going to get the lowdown on being on strictly and find out about dancing. Didn't he have a good friend who got to the final last year and isn't he friends with a Strictly pro.

They all leach off anyone with any tiny bit of fame.
Exactly. They all used toff for content for ages when she won im a celeb, that seemed to have died down. Although jack and mikey still seem to hang out with her

Exactly. They all used toff for content for ages when she won im a celeb, that seemed to have died down. Although jack and mikey still seem to hang out with her
I'm actually surprised they haven't used Dianne in any videos and got her to teach them to dance. Probably Joe won't let her within 5 feet of them.

Did anyone find it odd that Oli's brother James was there at the end of the party cleaning, but there was no sign of Oli or Evie. What the duck was that kid still doing there and how did he get home, did he get a taxi with whichever Josh it was, who was completely off his face or did he stay at Joe's. I know he is 16/17, but it's a bit irresponsible of Oli if he did leave the kid there.

Reactions: 4
I'm actually surprised they haven't used Dianne in any videos and got her to teach them to dance. Probably Joe won't let her within 5 feet of them.

Did anyone find it odd that Oli's brother James was there at the end of the party cleaning, but there was no sign of Oli or Evie. What the duck was that kid still doing there and how did he get home, did he get a taxi with whichever Josh it was, who was completely off his face or did he stay at Joe's. I know he is 16/17, but it's a bit irresponsible of Oli if he did leave the kid there.
They all live in the same block of apartments so probably only had to get the lift.

I imagine oli was in bed by 10pm because he’s so bleeping dry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.