Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was last year as well. At least I’m guessing there was enough people at the party to actually eat most of it unlike at a #gifted Zoella party at the A-Z Crèche.
Seems Zoe is vlogging most of this for Joe!

While they’re all having fun she’s shagging a camera cos she’s SO bleeping boring.

ALSO JOE’S HAIR PISSES ME OFF. ITS ALWAYS SO MESSY!

Reactions: 9
Seems Zoe is vlogging most of this for Joe!

While they’re all having fun she’s shagging a camera cos she’s SO bleeping boring.

ALSO JOE’S HAIR PISSES ME OFF. ITS ALWAYS SO MESSY!
Apparently he quoted a while ago that if he changed his hairstyle his fans would not be happy about it🙄🙄. I think he thinks he looks cool so keeps it as his trademark😏

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Watching the vlog. Gifted platters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
As soon as I heard Joe say he "reached out" to the company who made the platters that was it for me like whenever Alfie says he "reached out" to whichever company he basically wants a freebie from ( like when he reached out to LG to ask for a free TV for Poppy) I'm totally sick of that family of millionaire males constantly bleeping begging for things under the guise of reaching out 😤.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As soon as I heard Joe say he "reached out" to the company who made the platters that was it for me like whenever Alfie says he "reached out" to whichever company he basically wants a freebie from ( like when he reached out to LG to ask for a free TV for Poppy) I'm totally sick of that family of millionaire males constantly bleeping begging for things under the guise of reaching out 😤.
100% must reach out and give out their address’. No way companies just have their home address’ to GIFT them is it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just been watching insta stories and duck me lee Ryan is a cringe bag. Smash joes lights swinging his coat around after dancing to his own song on a podium and then sprayed champagne all over joe and his house. If your at a beach party fine but all over someone’s lounge. Christ

In another clip you can see everyone running out the room as he’s about to do it again and they are all screaming at him not to. Would have been kicked out my house for that
Fml hes annoying (Lee)

Video here of an impressed Joe doused in champagne

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
i think id pay actual money to see footage of joe "reaching out" to companies to see if they can hook him up and them being like "yes of course, here's our price list :)"

Reactions: 10
i think id pay actual money to see footage of joe "reaching out" to companies to see if they can hook him up and them being like "yes of course, here's our price list :)"
This is the price list. Over £600. Fml. All this for free?

Is it when you become a Youtubah or influenzah it's illegal to spend money or what???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Joe’s hair ages him more than anything. He just looks rough, dirty, and like he’s in a crisis. I don’t even know how to describe the haircut other than slimy lol. He would look so much fresher with a short neat haircut and upkeep with that ghastly stubble. Some people can look good with a stubble, but he is not one of them. He just looks dirty. I honestly don’t know who told him his fans like that hair cause before I left stan twitter I always saw people wanting him to get a haircut but whatever

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.