Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god it's going to be awkward isnt it. i dont envy dianne. she has to balance trying to forge an engaging new partnership (irl and for the vts and main show) with engaging strictly fans in their duo while maintaing the YouTube/socmed/business facade not alienating the joanne stan psychos and maintaining her REAL needy relationship.... 😳🙄 good luck!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
god it's going to be awkward isnt it. i dont envy dianne. she has to balance trying to forge an engaging new partnership (irl and for the vts and main show) with engaging strictly fans in their duo while maintaing a real relationship and YouTube/socmed/business facade not alienating the joanne stan psychos and maintaining her REAL needy relationship.... 😳🙄 good luck!!!
Must be so hard for her tbf. I do feel for her

Reactions: 3
I don't see it with Dev tbh. He's bigger than Joe but that hair is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kelvin Fletcher has replaced the injured Jamie. He is good friends with Quinny, so don't be surprised if he goes to support him on the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This is what twitter currently looks like after someone posted a video of joe and Dianne kissing... who the duck is this invested in a relationship? Do these people think they have never kissed before or?! Worst thing is some of these tweets came from people who are almost 30...
Of course Alfie and his fuckin gnashers is leering in the background. He creams himself when Dianne is in a ten mile radius

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dianne really is gorgeous, she looked amazing on the show. Joe should realize and appreciate what he has.

Reactions: 11
This is what twitter currently looks like after someone posted a video of joe and Dianne kissing... who the duck is this invested in a relationship? Do these people think they have never kissed before or?! Worst thing is some of these tweets came from people who are almost 30...
Can’t blame the children. When you’re a kid you usually have someone you look up to or want to see together/be happy. I believe many kids, perhaps more the shy and introverted ones, tend to obsess over “celebrities”. Don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. It’s only a phase on which they’ll probably look with embarrassment once they outgrow it, but reading those tweets will most definitely make them queasy. Firsthand experience😬
On the other hand, the 30 year old adults tweeting that tit is just plain weird...

Can’t blame the children. When you’re a kid you usually have someone you look up to or want to see together/be happy. I believe many kids, perhaps more the shy and introverted ones, tend to obsess over “celebrities”. Don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. It’s only a phase on which they’ll probably look with embarrassment once they outgrow it, but reading those tweets will most definitely make them queasy. Firsthand experience😬
On the other hand, the 30 year old adults tweeting that tit is just plain weird...
I am all for people being happy for others and supporting people who they are a fan of... but when these kids are posting videos of them sobbing on twitter because a 28 year old man and 30 year old woman kissed then somethings not right. They take it too far

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it a bit creepy how much Alfie shoved the camera in their faces when they were kissing? I mean we know you desperately want some content but he was very close 😂 I think he just maybe wanted to get closer to actually experiencing some affection since he probably hasn't kissed Zoe in about 3 years 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im sorry but their stories today are utter cringe as was that photo of them last night where he looked a school boy giving a hot sixth former a quick peck 🤢 today he's dancing badly those same few steps he always does while she cooing over him and yet again praising her "little one" I find their whole relationship truly weird for their age .

• Sick
Im sorry but their stories today are utter cringe as was that photo of them last night where he looked a school boy giving a hot sixth former a quick peck 🤢 today he's dancing badly those same few steps he always does while she cooing over him and yet again praising her "little one" I find their whole relationship truly weird for their age .
His latest recreating videos have shown how he’s not great at dancing. He’s out of breath, can barely lift her and has to count himself through the whole thing. Yet he’s going to put dancing into their new tour??

I get second hand embarassment for him.
Alfie at the party so he can clickbait a vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah its an odd dynamic. When she watches back videos of their dancing as well and hes flailing about like a weirdo and she says "oh youre so adorrrable, youre so cuuuute, it breaks my heart" and he seems pleased about it. never strikes me as something youd keep mentioning in a sexual relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just been watching insta stories and duck me lee Ryan is a cringe bag. Smash joes lights swinging his coat around after dancing to his own song on a podium and then sprayed champagne all over joe and his house. If your at a beach party fine but all over someone’s lounge. Christ

In another clip you can see everyone running out the room as he’s about to do it again and they are all screaming at him not to. Would have been kicked out my house for that

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Just been watching insta stories and duck me lee Ryan is a cringe bag. Smash joes lights swinging his coat around after dancing to his own song on a podium and then sprayed champagne all over joe and his house. If your at a beach party fine but all over someone’s lounge. Christ
He’s a twit.

Reactions: 7

In another clip you can see everyone running out the room as he’s about to do it again and they are all screaming at him not to. Would have been kicked out my house for that
Lee Ryan was probably pissed, he’s an alcoholic, he says he’s got it under control, but definitely doesn’t. That or as someone else said, he’s just a twit. Maybe both.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.