Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FCC31A91-C57B-41A9-871A-6C566F319345.png
the problem of them releasing merch is the minions feel like the have to buy it and the poor parents have to pay for some stupid overpriced black hoodie with a logo on

sorry for the double pay lol BUT £40 FOR A HOODIE and THEYRE SELLING TEA TOWELS . this is ridiculous
2B6370E2-562F-4225-8B64-C2E5F64EEE0C.png
CDD10228-189A-453D-8E46-8D5F63A4F809.png

sorry for the double pay lol BUT £40 FOR A HOODIE and THEYRE SELLING TEA TOWELS . this is ridiculous
2B6370E2-562F-4225-8B64-C2E5F64EEE0C.png
7DC491C6-A3C4-4BCC-9FC0-AC7C5DCC2D0C.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
This is why sometimes I'm glad I don't have children. I couldn't imagine having to buy an ugly overpriced merchandise peddled by a YT-er who put no effort into the design and it most likely came from a sweat shop.

Also, that handle (diannebuswellfan92) is embarrassing... it speaks volumes about their stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is why sometimes I'm glad I don't have children. I couldn't imagine having to buy an ugly overpriced merchandise peddled by a YT-er who put no effort into the design and it most likely came from a sweat shop.

Also, that handle (diannebuswellfan92) is embarrassing... it speaks volumes about their stans.
If 92 is their year of birth. They’re bleeping ADULTS.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If 92 is their year of birth. They’re bleeping ADULTS.
Hahaha I'm a 90s kid too.

I was trying to give benefit of the doubt and really hoping it is just random numbers and not birth year.... because yikessss. 🤭

• Haha
Hahaha I'm a 90s kid too.

I was trying to give benefit of the doubt and really hoping it is just random numbers and not birth year.... because yikessss. 🤭
It’s my younger brother’s year of birth. I would disown him if he was this delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 64028 the problem of them releasing merch is the minions feel like the have to buy it and the poor parents have to pay for some stupid overpriced black hoodie with a logo on

sorry for the double pay lol BUT £40 FOR A HOODIE and THEYRE SELLING TEA TOWELS . this is ridiculous View attachment 64029View attachment 64030

sorry for the double pay lol BUT £40 FOR A HOODIE and THEYRE SELLING TEA TOWELS . this is ridiculous View attachment 64029View attachment 64031
Looks like those cotton towels that are no good for drying dishes at all

I dread to think what it's going to be when my little ones old enough to like things, currently 8 weeks so I have a little while 🙄

Reactions: 2
Watched that In the Pan episode, just to get a kick of them trying to plug tea towels to kids, like what were they thinking.

But is it just me or is Joe actually regressing more and more into an adolescent boy? Between the tea towel erection gag and standing there stroking Dianne's breast for 2 minutes "to show the logo", does he actually think he is being funny & entertaining

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He's appearing on BBC as a guest on the Same Edna show with Judge Rinder, Sharon Osbourne and others over Christmas🙄🙄

20191214_111114.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Front row in the audience of Strictly, just like Saffron, constantly checking himself out in the monitor..

Reactions: 3
Just saw a video from the minions of the Strictly afterparty, where Dianne is there having the time her life dancing away & Joe is stood right next to her having a conversation, sort of joins in dancing & goes back to the conversation.

Is it just me or does Dianne not go any nights out without Joe there supervising.

Joe even went to her dance agency Xmas dinner which consisted of gay men & Ash-Leigh Hunter & no one else's partners where there.Dianne has only been to award shows without him & never stayed for the after party, she didn't even stay for the Blackpool wrap party, she travelled straight back to Joe at God knows what time of night. Even on the Strictly tour last year l, they didn't go out clubbing with the other dancers or celebs only to the wrap party where Dianne at the time no insta stories where posted with Dianne in them & if I remember rightly in Joe's vlog, she was on his knee or sitting next to him, just as arm candy for him.

Maybe it's just me, but she seemed to be having a great time last night, so wonder is it her decision not to go out without Joe or has Joe got far more say in what she does than he would ever show in a vlog.

Reactions: 8
Just saw a video from the minions of the Strictly afterparty, where Dianne is there having the time her life dancing away & Joe is stood right next to her having a conversation, sort of joins in dancing & goes back to the conversation.

Is it just me or does Dianne not go any nights out without Joe there supervising.

Joe even went to her dance agency Xmas dinner which consisted of gay men & Ash-Leigh Hunter & no one else's partners where there.Dianne has only been to award shows without him & never stayed for the after party, she didn't even stay for the Blackpool wrap party, she travelled straight back to Joe at God knows what time of night. Even on the Strictly tour last year l, they didn't go out clubbing with the other dancers or celebs only to the wrap party where Dianne at the time no insta stories where posted with Dianne in them & if I remember rightly in Joe's vlog, she was on his knee or sitting next to him, just as arm candy for him.

Maybe it's just me, but she seemed to be having a great time last night, so wonder is it her decision not to go out without Joe or has Joe got far more say in what she does than he would ever show in a vlog.
Was also mikey Pearce birthday this week and apart from jack non of the buttercreams were there.

just watched Diane’s 2019 video and it’s pretty sad how everything reverts back to joe or her including joe and bigging him up constantly. She’s lovely on her own

Reactions: 4
Perth, which I think is fairly close to where Dianne's family lives in WA, is expecting nearly 40C on Christmas Day, Joe might actually melt.
All I can hope is that Joe brings attention to the fires destroying NSW and QLD while he's in Australia - I'm sure they have a trip planned to Sydney so he can show his minions the smoke covering Sydney and ruining the air quality significantly

Perth, which I think is fairly close to where Dianne's family lives in WA, is expecting nearly 40C on Christmas Day, Joe might actually melt.
All I can hope is that Joe brings attention to the fires destroying NSW and QLD while he's in Australia - I'm sure they have a trip planned to Sydney so he can show his minions the smoke covering Sydney and ruining the air quality significantly
Joe couldn't give a tit about the Australian wildfires, why would he when they have no affect on him. He is an incredibly self centered person, doubt they are even on his radar. Also don't think they will go to Sydney or Melbourne as, Dianne's family all live in Bunbury & Donnybrook & she probably won't see some of them until next Xmas, as she is on tour again January-June with minimal breaks.

Was also mikey Pearce birthday this week and apart from jack non of the buttercreams were there.
That is odd Joe couldn't even bother a simple happy birthday insta story,especially considering Mikey is under Margarvine. I noticed every month or 2 Mikey tweets Joe about going to Disneyland, which was the deal, when he won some challenge earlier in the year & Joe is now just blanking him. Suppose Joe has a more loyal follower with a bigger fan base in Dianne & so Mikey is no longer as useful to him as he once was.

just watched Diane’s 2019 video and it’s pretty sad how everything reverts back to joe or her including joe and bigging him up constantly. She’s lovely on her own
I started watching her video & literally the first 2 minutes is her talking about Joe presenting on New year's Eve, do I just switched off. Honestly it's like she has forgotten she had a successful career before Joe, yes he increased her following & helped her set up a YouTube channel, which increased her income, but she was successful in her own right before Joe.

Its sad because she genuinely believes what she is saying about Joe is true and that she is proud of him, even though he treats her like dirt. I think I would have preferred if Dianne was a gold digger & just used Joe & dumped him, for Dev or anyone else. Instead she is completely besotted & has made Joe the centre of her world, it's quite sickening.

Reactions: 9
So now Mikey is out for birthday dinner with jack, Toff, Conor, caspar and some other girl and still no joe. He’s really dropped his mates hasn’t he.

meanwhile Dianne is crooning over him and his long neck in a tux whilst he continues to milk the dancing.

So now Mikey is out for birthday dinner with jack, Toff, Conor, caspar and some other girl and still no joe. He’s really dropped his mates hasn’t he.

meanwhile Dianne is crooning over him and his long neck in a tux whilst he continues to milk the dancing.
Joe did an insta story that they were doing a vlog of them opening presents, supposed to be for vlogmas, which he did for 2 days. And clearly, Joe was expecting a special Xmas present from Dianne. But it appears something deeper has happened between Joe & Mikey than just Joe not hanging out with his mates, as he never even bothered to do a story to wish him happy birthday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.