Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can you do as a couple that you can't when engaged or married? Definitely been taking relationship advice from Alfie.
Nothing. Nothing changes bar a ring/paper and your poor bank account, not that they would have to worry about that as it would mostly be #gifted

Reactions: 4
I agree they shouldn't have to rush anything if they don't want to, but I feel there was a subtle undertone from Dianne in that interview ('oh we'll be 60') so I hope this isn't a repeat of Zoe and Alfie.

Reactions: 2
Engagement would be a massive jump considering he's never even had a proper gf before!

I agree they shouldn't have to rush anything if they don't want to, but I feel there was a subtle undertone from Dianne in that interview ('oh we'll be 60') so I hope this isn't a repeat of Zoe and Alfie.
I think Joe will do it in Aus over Christmas or early next year - they'll be engaged by their tour... locks her in after the tour

I think Joe will do it in Aus over Christmas or early next year - they'll be engaged by their tour... locks her in after the tour
Really? I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s being sincere when he says he doesn’t want to rush, it’s only been a year. It would only be for the worst reasons - content, clinginess - and I hope he’s not quite there yet.

Reactions: 5
I think it depends on how tv work is going for him, if it's going well he won't bother proposing, but if he has no more tv gigs, he will want quick, easy money & to promote the tour. Proposing & vlogging it is easy money and then vlogging the lead up to a wedding & magazine deals will be an easy money spinner for him.

Really? I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s being sincere when he says he doesn’t want to rush, it’s only been a year. It would only be for the worst reasons - content, clinginess - and I hope he’s not quite there yet.
He also used to mock his friends when they shared their relationships and said he'd never do it, as soon as he got a sniff off Adsense he was all over doing it. The guys a knob

Reactions: 8
He also used to mock his friends when they shared their relationships and said he'd never do it, as soon as he got a sniff off Adsense he was all over doing it. The guys a knob
This is true but I think there’s still a difference between someone willing to exploit the steps of their relationship for views and someone manufacturing the steps in the first place (ie only proposing for the content) He’d probably still be with Dianne if he wasn’t filming it. I don’t think he’d propose if he didn’t want to
I don’t think he’s that desperate.

This is true but I think there’s still a difference between someone willing to exploit the steps of their relationship for views and someone manufacturing the steps in the first place (ie only proposing for the content) He’d probably still be with Dianne if he wasn’t filming it. I don’t think he’d propose if he didn’t want to
I don’t think he’s that desperate.
Of course he'd still be with Dianne, she cooks for him, looks after him, is probably good in bed & is practically at his neck and call. The difference is if he wasn't using her for content, he would treat worse than he does already, like that girl Jess who he basically just used for the ride whenever he was horny.

The fact Dianne was known on TV already, he has used her to try stay involved with Strictly & the BBC, he used her first to try and keep the Strictly demographic with "In the Pan" and in vlogs to keep his younger audience, as his views & subscribers went down, he signed to his management, so he can also make money from her content.

Joe isn't desperate for money, but he is greedy & desperate to remain relevant & will use anyone who he thinks is useful to get what he wants. So, just my opinion, but I don't think he will have any qualms at all about proposing to Dianne so he can make a quick buck & keep his name in the papers a bit longer.

Reactions: 7
I don't think marriage is that important but it just struck me as a weird reason ( "still so much to do") not to.

I'm sure if Dianne doesn't push, it will be years like Zalfie if at all. Joe loves the fact that she does everything mentioned above plus stroking his ego. The amount of times she posts about how amazing he is, amazing dancer (nope, okish at ballroom), amazing stage actor (nope, just a part that was him, weird accent, pulling faces and clowning around). This boosts his ego, don't think he'd keep her around if she didn't worship him, all the buttercreams do it too, you can especially tell how thin his skin is by how Casper tip toes around him.

Reactions: 9
I don't think marriage is that important but it just struck me as a weird reason ( "still so much to do") not to.

I'm sure if Dianne doesn't push, it will be years like Zalfie if at all. Joe loves the fact that she does everything mentioned above plus stroking his ego. The amount of times she posts about how amazing he is, amazing dancer (nope, okish at ballroom), amazing stage actor (nope, just a part that was him, weird accent, pulling faces and clowning around). This boosts his ego, don't think he'd keep her around if she didn't worship him, all the buttercreams do it too, you can especially tell how thin his skin is by how Casper tip toes around him.
Non of the butter creams seem to mention or do anything with him these days. Wonder if there’s been a fall out

Reactions: 3
Non of the butter creams seem to mention or do anything with him these days. Wonder if there’s been a fall out
Joe is such a big mainstream star now, how can he be expected to lower himself to hang out with mere YouTubers anymore, the notion is ridiculous😂😂.

I don't know if they have had a falling out, I know Mikey did a live stream after that bucket was filmed & said something like Joe only hangs out with them when he wants to film something. I'd say because the buttercreams aren't useful to him anymore he has dropped them.

The only ones he seems to have regular contact with is Conor Maynard, to help with his "music" which still remains unreleased & Caspar cause of the management company, but just don't film it.

It could be because of Dianne, Joe is very possessive, even at his birthday she was in the kitchen most of the night. I suppose Dianne did film with Caspar, but he is her manager now, and Ambar was there the whole time & she was given a costume for brain freeze when girls usually wear bikinis doing it.

Or they got fed up with Joe acting like an entitled dick.

He’s front row for the strictly final. Getting loaned an expensive suit for it. Why can’t these millionaires ever just buy a suit??!

Reactions: 7
He’s front row for the strictly final. Getting loaned an expensive suit for it. Why can’t these millionaires ever just buy a suit??!
It's a lot better for the environment to not buy something you'll wear once so fair enough if they loan it and return it for someone else to wear 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It's a lot better for the environment to not buy something you'll wear once so fair enough if they loan it and return it for someone else to wear 🤷‍♀️
The amount of events they go to they should have a good suit though? They all seem to moan last minute how they don’t have a suit. A good suit isn’t throwaway fashion

Reactions: 5
The amount of events they go to they should have a good suit though? They all seem to moan last minute how they don’t have a suit. A good suit isn’t throwaway fashion
A good suit isn't throwaway fashion to most people but celebs don't turn up to red carpets and events etc in the same suit every time

Reactions: 9
In the pan now has merch. The “series” is over. But they have merch now, released at the end of the “series”? Wtf.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.