Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dance thing is getting REALLY tiring now. I hate whoever at the bbc signed him to strictly.

dancing in the car park on Zoe’s vlog
Arrived in Australia and dancing in the desert.
it’s so dull. I roll my eyes so hard every time they do it, surely Dianne must be like ffs I’m on holiday give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This dance thing is getting REALLY tiring now. I hate whoever at the bbc signed him to strictly.

it’s so dull. I roll my eyes so hard every time they do it, surely Dianne must be like ffs I’m on holiday give it a rest
He’s insufferable.

Reactions: 6

I think it's grating because you know they are just doing it for the views/because that's bringing them a lot of popularity. If it felt genuine like, we met through dancing and love to dance together and feel that connection again, it would be cute.

Reactions: 3

The dancing is annoying & Joe is still bad, but the worst posts they do is Dianne holding his foot. It's gross and I don't get it. I think hanging with Zalfie for a day has effected them and they have reverted even further back mentally.

But at Joe is actually going places and doing things in Australia, unlike Zoe who would spend the whole time in a luxury #gifted room.

Reactions: 7
The dancing is annoying & Joe is still bad, but the worst posts they do is Dianne holding his foot. It's gross and I don't get it. I think hanging with Zalfie for a day has effected them and they have reverted even further back mentally.

But at Joe is actually going places and doing things in Australia, unlike Zoe who would spend the whole time in a luxury #gifted room.
This!

However cringe, gross, money hungry, childish, egotistical they get I don't think they can EVER be as bad as Zoe and Alfie in terms of actually doing things with their lives and not just being spoilt, out of touch and lazy.

Reactions: 7
This!

However cringe, gross, money hungry, childish, egotistical they get I don't think they can EVER be as bad as Zoe and Alfie in terms of actually doing things with their lives and not just being spoilt, out of touch and lazy.
TBH, I think Joe could easily get as bad,as Zalfie, Dianne is the one who gets up early and is wanting to do things.

Reactions: 8
The only thing that cringes me out more than joe and Dianne. Is joe and Dianne and that annoying brother of hers
Her brother and his girlfriend, as well as that one dodgy uncle she has all make me cringe. Even her mum and dad following joanne fan accounts on ig make me cringe 🤢

Her brother and his girlfriend, as well as that one dodgy uncle she has all make me cringe. Even her mum and dad following joanne fan accounts on ig make me cringe 🤢
I had forgotten about the creepy uncle, has been stalking any fan accounts lately, or has he come off social media after minions started a GoFundMe page to try raise money for him to see her on tour.

• Wow
  • Haha
I just watched Dianne's video & it was a comment she made about going ice skating, that has me a bit confused, so hoping someone here may be able to give me some clarity.

They are talking about going ice skating & Joe says it's naughty for you. To which Dianne uses the wrong word & says its against abbreviations, which she explained further as it goes against the code of conduct she signed in her contract.

I know Strictly is over, but the fact they were talking about it made me think that her contract is still active or at least she definetly is contracted for the 2 Strictly tours. Going ice-skating and risking injury was stupid, considering she is signed for the 2 Strictly tours & her tour with Joe.

But the reason for this whole spiel is, has she been really stupid enough to break her contract & then broadcast it on Youtube. Anyone have any guesses as to this or may be able to clarify some parts of my questions?

Her BBC contract ended on the 14th December. The live tour and pro tour are not BBC productions, that's why they are all waiting in February to see if they will be offered a new contract for Strictly. I don't know if they are forbidden to Ice skate as it's not classed as an extreme sport, I've definitely seen Neil Jones doing it this year.

Reactions: 4
I just watched Dianne's video & it was a comment she made about going ice skating, that has me a bit confused, so hoping someone here may be able to give me some clarity.

They are talking about going ice skating & Joe says it's naughty for you. To which Dianne uses the wrong word & says its against abbreviations, which she explained further as it goes against the code of conduct she signed in her contract.

I know Strictly is over, but the fact they were talking about it made me think that her contract is still active or at least she definetly is contracted for the 2 Strictly tours. Going ice-skating and risking injury was stupid, considering she is signed for the 2 Strictly tours & her tour with Joe.

But the reason for this whole spiel is, has she been really stupid enough to break her contract & then broadcast it on Youtube. Anyone have any guesses as to this or may be able to clarify some parts of my questions?
maybe because dancing on ice is seen as a rival to strictly? But who knows, could be in case she injures herself.

maybe because dancing on ice is seen as a rival to strictly? But who knows, could be in case she injures herself.
The reason it's in their contracts in case of injury.

@Nellee19 said above her Strictly contract has ended. But what I am asking is if she has been in breach of any of the tour contracts & although the tour isn't directly run by Strictly or the BBC, will they react badly that she was in breach of their tours code of conduct?

I've definitely seen Neil Jones doing it this year.
The difference between Neil Jones& Dianne doing ice skating is he is a highly skilled skater & been skating for years & also had lessons from some of the DoI skaters. He isn't risking injury. But all it takes is one fall for injury which is highly likely if you never skated before, as Dianne did you see

^^ ^^

I somehow doubt if there is a restriction on dangerous activities in the BBC contract. This is more likely to come in the freeancers insurance requirements.

BBC Standard Contracts

If DB busted her ankle iceskating, she would be unabe to perform and might seek to make an insurance claim. That is where the subclauses are likely to kick in. Insurers only like to sell you umbrellas for when the sun is shining, 😦

As an aside. was anybody apart from me surprised that DB did not refer on her IG posts to the nickname for an infant Quokka?

*ahem* If Zoe is to be believed, Zalfie are planning longhaul holidays, bcs Zoe has apparenrty overcome her nervious condition (whatever that was).. ''Travels with a Shergar' coming to a YT near you 🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
I totally get that Dianne's a vacuous air head and stuff but currently sat watching sky news covering the fires raging across parts of her country devastating peoples lives, health and animal population I go on her IG to see her take on it and she's grinning and admiring herself in the camera and playing the song feeling hot hot hot, zero f*cks given as per 😡.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I totally get that Dianne's a vacuous air head and stuff but currently sat watching sky news covering the fires raging across parts of her country devastating peoples lives, health and animal population I go on her IG to see her take on it and she's grinning and admiring herself in the camera and playing the song feeling hot hot hot, zero f*cks given as per 😡.
Are you in anyway surprised, Dianne now's absolutely nothing about current affairs. Unless it has to do with dancing, tours or Joe Sugg, she is completely clueless. TBH she probably doesn't even know how bad the wildfires are.

She could use her platform to make her followers aware of the devastation sweeping her country & even use her influence to raise money to aid those who have lost everything. But this would require to be up to date, which let's face it, ain't happening anytime soon, unless Joe starts presenting the news, she is going to stay completely clueless.

• Heart
Are you in anyway surprised, Dianne now's absolutely nothing about current affairs. Unless it has to do with dancing, tours or Joe Sugg, she is completely clueless. TBH she probably doesn't even know how bad the wildfires are.

She could use her platform to make her followers aware of the devastation sweeping her country & even use her influence to raise money to aid those who have lost everything. But this would require to be up to date, which let's face it, ain't happening anytime soon, unless Joe starts presenting the news, she is going to stay completely clueless.
Is she far from the fires? purley out of curiosity as it obviously doesn't matter, but I imagine it'd be a completely different story if it was near her home town.

I've seen so many videos on Facebook today it's heartbreaking 😭 a helicopter was taking water from someone's pool and there were actually comments from people saying some don't allow them to take their water!!!

• Sad
Is she far from the fires? purley out of curiosity as it obviously doesn't matter, but I imagine it'd be a completely different story if it was near her home town.

I've seen so many videos on Facebook today it's heartbreaking 😭 a helicopter was taking water from someone's pool and there were actually comments from people saying some don't allow them to take their water!!!
Joe briefly showed what looked like a bush fire in his vlog, although I think the majority of the big ones are in New South Wales/East Australia. Nevertheless she probably could have said something-they are so devastating and in some places people are saying all they see in the sky is smoke :(

Reactions: 2
Joe briefly showed what looked like a bush fire in his vlog, although I think the majority of the big ones are in New South Wales/East Australia. Nevertheless she probably could have said something-they are so devastating and in some places people are saying all they see in the sky is smoke :(
Yeah, most of the fires are on the east coast. In Joe's vlog, the fire had been put out, he was only showing what was left and the burnt out trees and that. From Joe's vlog I got the sense that she didn't how bad the fires were and the aftermath of the one she saw wasn't even that bad in comparison to the ones happening in the East. She mention it in her next video, or she will copy Zoe & completely ignore it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.