Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a thread on twitter where people were asked how many times they voted for Joanne to win strictly as they are still angry that he didn’t win... it has literally been 7 months and they are still not over it 😂 saying how his famous friends all voted and the stans all voted 200 times each so it was definitely a fix apparently 🙄

Reactions: 4
If you've ever watched his Instagram stories, him and his girlfriend are full of themselves. They're even worse than Joe and Dianne. Plus, they've got their own You Tube channel which they're always showing off on. I think he loves the limelight😀.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

This was one aspect of Hell I had never considered, :( but it comes in all sorts of shapes, I guess. :devilish:

Feel sorry for them. Probably just wants to catch up with Dianne and photograph things and they have a vlogging camera in their faces whether they like it or not.
Exactly. :) And the question arises: was JS banned from the tour of Northern England? :p

(Bunbury reporter} - Welcome back,, Mr & Mrs Buswell! Did you enjoy your first tour of England?

Los 'Macarenas (sic) : "We were sad to miss the tour of London, but Joey took us to the local caff at the Ivy, which Joey said was dirt cheap and only cost him loose change. Doyanne nudged him at that point- but we don#'t know why. . There was some mix up over timings for our London tour, so we never saw the Tower of London, or Buck House, but Joe and Doy told us we were not missing much, and Joe assured us it was all Doyanne's fault.

"However, we did get to see one of England's premier palaces at Chewton Glen, Joey told us that Harry and Megs go there, but we did not see them. We got to see the beach where Joey apparently hurtled into the sea at Xmas with his umbrella and rescued Doyanne from Great Whites. Doyanne said the English call them 'Alfies' but Joey seemed unamused by that.

"We tried out a royal hot tub, but Mark has had a rash ever since, and the doc is still puzzling that one out. We were both a bit stressed out with Doyanne having a tit in the kitchen gardens, but Joe said this was a joke. Pomme humour, I guess.

" We then went on a tour of the North of England, and if you think Bunbury is the hole of the world, then you have got another think coming. Joey was supposed to come with us, but he got tied up negotiating important contracts. Doy says this often happens when she is about to go on tour.

"So obviously we missed a few less important bits like the gardens at Hidcote and Sissinghurst, as well as more toured sites at Windsor Castle, the London Galleries and Cambridge. but Joey said they are unimportant and anyways, he is great mates with Charley, and has said he will see what he can rustle up next time.

"Doy has asked us if we can fix for Joey to see a Monitor lizard when they come over. Mark said he can arrange that, otherwise they will have to go to the Northern Territories, just as we did. Mark said he was joking, but I am not so sure"

• Haha
Just seen a thread on twitter where people were asked how many times they voted for Joanne to win strictly as they are still angry that he didn’t win... it has literally been 7 months and they are still not over it 😂 saying how his famous friends all voted and the stans all voted 200 times each so it was definitely a fix apparently 🙄
Saw the tweets. This annoys me for 2 reasons...
He wasn't good enough to win. It was the mass voting that got him to the final.
Anyone who watches Strictly knows how brilliant it was that Kevin finally won, but the minions just called it a fix.

On the tour they posted the final was a fix over and over as Joanne were winning every show. When Stacey won just one show the comments were "why now" as he almost had every show in the bag. Rude kids.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who watches Strictly knows how brilliant it was that Kevin finally won, but the minions just called it a fix.

On the tour they posted the final was a fix over and over as Joanne were winning every show. When Stacey won just one show the comments were "why now" as he almost had every show in the bag. Rude kids.
With apologies to all here who come from Grimsby, the worst 2018 finalist was Stomping Stacey. There was no way that Kevin of Grimsby's fans could outvote the Sugg battalions. This is why there was a fix - just as there was in the semis, when they tried to downvote Sugg via the Judges - and it ignores the unholy mess (yet again) that the two best dancers in 2018 finished at the bottom.

If i were a semi-pro talented dancer (which I am not) like Ashley Roberts/Debbie McGee/Alexandra Burke I would stick up two fingers and tell Strictly to poke their show where the sun don't shine.

Reactions: 1
With apologies to all here who come from Grimsby, the worst 2018 finalist was Stomping Stacey. There was no way that Kevin of Grimsby's fans could outvote the Sugg battalions. This is why there was a fix - just as there was in the semis, when they tried to downvote Sugg via the Judges - and it ignores the unholy mess (yet again) that the two best dancers in 2018 finished at the bottom.

If i were a semi-pro talented dancer (which I am not) like Ashley Roberts/Debbie McGee/Alexandra Burke I would stick up two fingers and tell Strictly to poke their show where the sun don't shine.
There was definitely no fix... Kevin has been on the show for years now and probably has one of the biggest fan bases. Stacey was also one of the most popular contestants this year and also had a lot of famous friends backing her, just because all the votes for joe were shown on social media doesn’t mean he had the most. He was a decent dancer but no where near as good as the other 3. Stacey wasn’t the best in the final but deserved to win as the other two although incredible, had dance experience.

Reactions: 3

I did see a lot of minions saying they had 30 on-line accounts set up to vote which maybe the BBC got wind of.
I hate the semi final result. Its always the 2 best dancers who are in that dance off.

Reactions: 1

He wasn’t an awful dancer but there’s no way he was voted all the way to the final based on his dancing. Personally I was shocked that Joanne didn’t win based on all the people I had seen voting for him, but as I said fans of Stacey and Kevin we’re obviously voting just as much but just not posting it all over the place.

The only reason Joanne won almost every tour date was because people were voting from outside the venues 😂 poor Stacey some amount of abuse when she won her tour show, was a shame.

I did see a lot of minions saying they had 30 on-line accounts set up to vote which maybe the BBC got wind of.
I hate the semi final result. Its always the 2 best dancers who are in that dance off.
I think this was the case, I remember reading somewhere that they can tell if the accounts are from the same IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) even if they aren’t using different emails, but not sure.

There was definitely no fix... Kevin has been on the show for years now and probably has one of the biggest fan bases. Stacey was also one of the most popular contestants this year and also had a lot of famous friends backing her, just because all the votes for joe were shown on social media doesn’t mean he had the most. He was a decent dancer but no where near as good as the other 3. Stacey wasn’t the best in the final but deserved to win as the other two although incredible, had dance experience.
And boy, Ashley got horrible comments off some Joanne fans, and other fans for getting to the final.

• Heart
I also remember seeing a lot of people from outside of the UK setting up accounts and voting, but the press found out and wrote an article on it so they stopped as they didn’t want joes place on the show to be in jeapordy. A lot of the stans on twitter aren’t from the UK so couldn’t all vote...

Feel sorry for them. Probably just wants to catch up with Dianne and photograph things and they have a vlogging camera in their faces whether they like it or not.
Don’t be misled from joes carefully constructed vlog. They are gagging for fame and followers!

• Haha
  • Heart
And boy, Ashley got horrible comments off some Joanne fans, and other fans for getting to the final.
I remember, they were absolutely disgusting towards her. I’ve always been a fan of Ashley from when I was younger, and although she did have a lot of dance experience she was probably one of the best celebrities to ever take part in strictly.
I remember the week she done the contemporary dance as a tribute to her dad a lot of Joanne stans were saying it was all for attention and how her dad wouldn’t care, I was genuinely lost for words.

• Heart
He wasn’t an awful dancer but there’s no way he was voted all the way to the final based on his dancing. Personally I was shocked that Joanne didn’t win based on all the people I had seen voting for him, but as I said fans of Stacey and Kevin we’re obviously voting just as much but just not posting it all over the place.

The only reason Joanne won almost every tour date was because people were voting from outside the venues 😂 poor Stacey some amount of abuse when she won her tour show, was a shame.

I think this was the case, I remember reading somewhere that they can tell if the accounts are from the same IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) even if they aren’t using different emails, but not sure.
Those minions who were being abusive to non Joanne fans if they dare suggested that the voting was going on outside the arena but then they'd be retweeting anyone who was at the show with voting details!

I remember, they were absolutely disgusting towards her. I’ve always been a fan of Ashley from when I was younger, and although she did have a lot of dance experience she was probably one of the best celebrities to ever take part in strictly.
I remember the week she done the contemporary dance as a tribute to her dad a lot of Joanne stans were saying it was all for attention and how her dad wouldn’t care, I was genuinely lost for words.
Yes I remember that....horrible comments!!

Those minions who were being abusive to non Joanne fans if they dare suggested that the voting was going on outside the arena but then they'd be retweeting anyone who was at the show with voting details!
I know 😂 if you are going to try and cheat at least be discreet about it...

Yes I remember that....horrible comments!!
Again this is more about strictly sorry guys 😂 but it does involve the stans of joe and Dianne so.. it was honestly so sad to see the way they all shot Ashley down every week. I considered myself to be a fan of joe and Dianne at that point but was still disgusted by the comments

• Heart
Would be quite easy for a big company like the bbc to just put a lock down on IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and only allowed the set votes per IP address.

The minions won’t all have vpn’s etc

I’m so bleeping glad he didn’t win. He’s been bad enough getting to the final, imagine if he’d won

• Heart
I know 😂 if you are going to try and cheat at least be discreet about it...
Yes- but the system is completely corrupted by the introduction of of social media ''stars' One easy example: voptiong online, you have 3 votes, as opposed to one vote via a text message.

Again this is more about strictly sorry guys 😂 but it does involve the stans of joe and Dianne so.. it was honestly so sad to see the way they all shot Ashley down every week. I considered myself to be a fan of joe and Dianne at that point but was still disgusted by the comments
Noooess... it was not surely the Joanne stans at that point...in fact, if i use your argument against you, it was the Kevin of Griomsby/Stacey Doolet fans. :D Actually, I do not believe what i have just written, since I do not think the Stacey/Kevin contingent were as big as you describe.

I go back to the semis: Sugg, (whatever his subsequent personal failings), was undermarked: there has been enough discussion since to suggest strongly that this was so. His rises in the VW were no more than Kevin of Grimsby's. The Producers apparently wanted an all-girl final . However, Lauren danced badly,

In the finals, it seems the producers had to eliminate many Sugg votes, since there was cheating. I would not query that aspect. However, the question arises as to who was cheating.

in all honesty, regardless of his competence, I find it almost impossible to believe that a youtuber with millions of followers could be overtaken by Stacey/Kevin online followers. If it was AJ, you might be closer, since AJ was the principal Pro with an online following. But even AJ could not get Lauren into the finals.

If AJ could not beat Sugg, it follows that neither could the combined online presence of Kevin of Grimsby and Stacey, exspecially since kevin was already undergoing divorce proceedings from Karen Hauer.

And the final proof: Beeb would not release the voting figures.

And the post script: Joanne won every Pro Live event apart from one. I accept that Kevin of Grimsby was not on tour, but Aljaz is hardly unpopular.

I would not want this discussion to come between us,:) - but I feel very strongly about the corrupt Strictly voting system. I don't think Sugg was a good dancer outside ballroom, but I equally feel that Dooley was also poor. Whenever I watched Stacey, I was wondering 'where has she placed her handbag, while she delivers this stomp?' 😞

Yes- but the system is completely corrupted by the introduction of of social media ''stars' One easy example: voptiong online, you have 3 votes, as opposed to one vote via a text message.

[quoter]Again this is more about strictly sorry guys 😂 but it does involve the stans of joe and Dianne so.. it was honestly so sad to see the way they all shot Ashley down every week. I considered myself to be a fan of joe and Dianne at that point but was still disgusted by the comments
Noooess... it was not surely the Joanne stans at that point...in fact, if i use your argument against you, it was the Kevin of Griomsby/Stacey Doolet fans. :D Actually, I do not believe what i have just written, since I do not think the Stacey/Kevin contingent were as big as you describe.

I go back to the semis: Sugg, (whatever his subsequent personal failings), was undermarked: there has been enough discussion since to suggest strongly that this was so. His rises in the VW were no more than Kevin of Grimsby's. The Producers apparently wanted an all-girl final . However, Lauren danced badly,

In the finals, it seems the producers had to eliminate many Sugg votes, since there was cheating. I would not query that aspect. However, the question arises as to who was cheating.

in all honesty, regardless of his competence, I find it almost impossible to believe that a youtuber with millions of followers could be overtaken by Stacey/Kevin online followers. If it was AJ, you might be closer, since AJ was the principal Pro with an online following. But even AJ could not get Lauren into the finals.

If AJ could not beat Sugg, it follows that neither could the combined online presence of Kevin of Grimsby and Stacey, exspecially since kevin was already undergoing divorce proceedings from Karen Hauer.

And the final proof: Beeb would not release the voting figures.

And the post script: Joanne won every Pro Live event apart from one. I accept that Kevin of Grimsby was not on tour, but Aljaz is hardly unpopular.

I would not want this discussion to come between us,:) - but I feel very strongly about the corrupt Strictly voting system. I don't think Sugg was a good dancer outside ballroom, but I equally feel that Dooley was also poor. Whenever I watched Stacey, I was wondering 'where has she placed her handbag, while she delivers this stomp?' 😞
[/QUOTE]
Although AJ has an online following, a lot of loyal strictly viewers are part of the older generation and do not have social media and do not vote online.

Yes joe has millions of followers and subscribers but not all of them are from the UK, the number of people I saw on twitter who supported him but were not actually from the UK was actually very high.

I completely agree with you about Stacey, she wasn’t a terrible dancer but many of her performances weren’t that great. Strictly has never been about the best dancer winning, it’s always been a popularity contest. If it was about the best dancer Ashley Roberts would have won by a clear mile.

Obviously everyone has their own opinion on it being a fix etc which is completely fine! However, whether it was a fix or not it still makes me laugh when I look back and think of the rage from people when Stacey was announced as the winner 😂 the stans still aren’t over it and the new series is about to start soon... time to get over it

I'm not from Grimsby, then again neither is Kevin. I'm Cleethorpes and he's Waltham, he didn't even go to school in Grimsby, although the dance school was. Stacey drove me mad dancing with her legs open all the time, Karen does it too, you could herd a flock of sheep through them.

Joe was an ok Latin dancer but his Ballroom was very very good for someone learning a new dance in 4 days. His frame and footwork really impressed, with more lessons he could be a lovely Ballroom dancer, he's not my favourite person but credit where credits due. He thrived having to work hard, getting up early and having a purpose in life. YouTube makes him lazy, maybe he should go back to Thatching.

Kevin won the final, he is so popular with the older viewer, it was his 5th final. I think he won it fair and square (never underestimate the blue rinse brigade), just look how well Anton usually does. When he went out I'm sure his massive fan base moved to Kevin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Made a Strictly thread so the offtopic parts of the conversations can be had over there, and be ready for the new celebs being announced etc. Obviously the Joe and Dianne related stuff can still be said here. But saves us all getting slapped on the wrist for derailing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.