Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see their meltdowns, they would all probably run to the petition that went around the Hinchers and InstaMums/MummyVloggers to get Tattle shut down.

Think of how entertaining it would be. 🤣
I’m surprised nobody has found it or told them, I assume they search their names on the regular, it’s a wonder nobody has come across the commentary threads 😬

Reactions: 3
Think of how entertaining it would be. 🤣
I’m surprised nobody has found it or told them, I assume they search their names on the regular, it’s a wonder nobody has come across the commentary threads 😬
I am kind of hoping they turn up. Just to Laugh at the meltdowns and the inevitability of them calling us trolls, bullies and not realising how hypocritical they all are because they are all happily calling Pascquale a “nonce” even though he isn’t.

I wonder whether any of them would see the light if they read the threads or whether they would just be in denial about everything.

Reactions: 5
They need a wake up call she had a life before Joe and she'll be having one away from Joe when strictly starts and thats the facts the minions need to digest 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you lost? 😂
i’m pretty sure i’m not lost! i’ve been here long enough, i would’ve realised by now. i just have the maturity to bite my tongue

They need a wake up call she had a life before Joe and she'll be having one away from Joe when strictly starts and thats the facts the minions need to digest 😂.
a life of travelling up and down the country for a man that repetitively broke up with her when things never went his way 😍 she must’ve loved that life

i’m pretty sure i’m not lost! i’ve been here long enough, i would’ve realised by now. i just have the maturity to bite my tongue

a life of travelling up and down the country for a man that repetitively broke up with her when things never went his way 😍 she must’ve loved that life
Ok, hello there. What's your take on the Joanne saga then?

Reactions: 1
Exactly!! Poor guy has been on the show for years and I genuinely don’t know why he’s never had a celeb partner, he’s for sure one of the best male dancers on the show!

100%. I think now that pasha has left, which I’m so sad about, Neil will get a partner this year. I like Johannes and he’s great but he’s only done one season so shouldn’t get a partner before Neil.
I read recently that although katya is returning she won’t be getting a celeb partner due to the controversy last series, really hope this isn’t the case as she is probably the best out of the females.

Although these pictures make me cringe, I see more chemistry between these two than I have ever seen between joe and Dianne
It would be such a shame if Katya was put on subs bench due to last year. Her choreography is just the best. That Matrix Paso last year was wow!

Reactions: 5

If your going to quote me please get it right - she did have a full life before Joe and when they're apart the world still turns , I don't pass comment on the state of any of her ex's behaviour so get it right please .

True. Joe did take her to hit nails into a stump for her birthday so im sure she’s loving life now. Nothing to do with the fact she now has a huge social following and more money than she’s probably had before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If your going to quote me please get it right - she did have a full life before Joe and when they're apart the world still turns , I don't pass comment on the state of any of her ex's behaviour so get it right please .
were you not the one commenting on her ex’s behaviour on the last thread 👁

True. Joe did take her to hit nails into a stump for her birthday so im sure she’s loving life now. Nothing to do with the fact she now has a huge social following and more money than she’s probably had before.
trust me i think we all knew her birthday was a let down no denying that !

Reactions: 1
were you not the one commenting on her ex’s behaviour on the last thread 👁

trust me i think we all knew her birthday was a let down no denying that !
I felt very sorry for her on her birthday. I'll bet she thought all day that there was going to be some sort of surprise and it never happened.

Having a life doesn’t necessarily mean having a boyfriend, but ok...

It would be such a shame if Katya was put on subs bench due to last year. Her choreography is just the best. That Matrix Paso last year was wow!
It would be such a shame! She is incrediblely talented and it would be really nice to see both her and Neil getting a partner this year! Agreed, it was breathtaking! Even when she gets a rubbish partner she brings out the best in them

I watched the last vlog, the first in a while, but Dianne seemed to be completely over the whole Joe romance, she just seemed completely uninterested when caught unaware on camera.

Also where has moving to Brighton come from? Its not as though Joe is close with Zoe anymore they barely see each other and they didn't even visit when they were there. So does anyone know were moving to Brighton has come from?

Reactions: 4
I watched the last vlog, the first in a while, but Dianne seemed to be completely over the whole Joe romance, she just seemed completely uninterested when caught unaware on camera.

Also where has moving to Brighton come from? Its not as though Joe is close with Zoe anymore they barely see each other and they didn't even visit when they were there. So does anyone know were moving to Brighton has come from?
I think Dianne is probably more of a country girl and probably loves the sea etc being from Australia so maybe it’s that?

They can rent one of Alfreds student flats

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neil does Katyas choreography. Trent does a lot of Giovanni's, as does Luba. Janette came as a package with Aliaz as did Karen with Kevin, I actually know Kevin's parents as I'm an ex pupil of theirs from years back. It's one of the main reasons I actually watch the show, brings back the memories although I quit when I discovered boys.

Reactions: 2
Neil does Katyas choreography. Trent does a lot of Giovanni's, as does Luba. Janette came as a package with Aliaz as did Karen with Kevin, I actually know Kevin's parents as I'm an ex pupil of theirs from years back. It's one of the main reasons I actually watch the show, brings back the memories although I quit when I discovered boys.
Well if ever there was a reason for Neil to get a partner, your first sentence said it all.
I'm a fan of Kevin's.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.