Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coconutshy

Surprised none of these deranged Stans have pitched up a tent near chewton glen #gifted #ad to casually accidentally on purpose bump into them 😂.

They are soo predictable and @Oohthedrama was right to call it chewed up glen 😂 it’s been chewed up and hashed out repeatedly. Is there not anywhere else in this wonderful country that they can stay?! Ahh but that would mean paying for it and with joe being tighter than a ducks arse unless it’s gifted, he doesn’t want to know. I’m sick of Chewton glen and I’ve never even set foot in the damn place!! It seems lovely, don’t get me wrong but as a content creator he should be putting more thought into what he’s doing but that will be too much hard work it seems. So predictable and boring that why no one tunes in anymore. He shot himself in the foot. He got too cocky after his strictly success, when this was the time he should have been grafting to maintain his new audience. His new audience has buggered off and I don’t blame them. I’ll be buggering off too at this rate😂 I skip the majority of his videos now, compared to a few years ago I’d watch them all. But the lure of the Joanne shit show is what’s keeping me lurking, at least.

Edit to add - I bet these new earrings that hashtag goals boyfriend joe smugg bought her make her ears go green😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more !!
I'm always surprised even now when he films from his bed I know it sounds silly but it's like is no where sacred ? it's your bed, your partners in their and you still reach for the vlogging camera to get just that bit more footage or that extra joke in, he truly has lost all sense of perspective imo.
Always makes me laugh when they go into a hotel room. Set up the camera. Leave hotel room. Make it look like they’ve just entered and are like ooooohhh this is nice 😂

In the pan is starting to remind me of alfies ‘podcast’ they’ve run out of actual guests ( dr ranj etc) and are rolling out the family. Diannes parents, brother etc.

Expect to see Mikey Pearce and Zoelle on it soon

Just finished watching and her mum treats her like a 5 year old. Diane opens a packet, oooh well done dot that’s fab... 🙄

Dianne ‘since my parents wasn’t here for my 30th we’re going to reenact the day’ fully expected a log and hammer to get rolled into joes lounge 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Coconutshy

Agree!! I think Zoe and Joe have a trait for order and control and Alfie and Dianne just basicaly live with it .
The number of times he says Dianne you can't do that /don't do it like that/ that's wrong/ your going to break something/ your going to injure someone/ why are you saying that/ have you heard yourself/ do you even know what that means /listen to what im saying ........I could go on but it's draining and this is her daily life with him and the proof is just from watching 99% of their joint content.
That in the pan episode really annoyed me. Joe is just an absolute condescending, egotistical little prick. Sorry. Had enough of him and his superiority.

Everything has to be done “his way” and only his way of doing things is the right way. So patronising towards dianne as well. Especially when she wanted to try at making things he would make out that anything she touched it would ruin it and big king joe was the only one that could do things properly. Piss off. Then his genuine surprise that actually her sausage people actually looked good - like she’s a child. The whole video really annoyed me. He is full of himself. I also think he is a bit of a snob and thinks dianne might “show him up” around his mates and that’s why he doesn’t invite them to all hang out. Also as someone else said I’m sure he used to follow ambar before.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Unlike Dianne Joes whole life looks like one long forever school holiday, going out on his scooter, going to the arcade, spend the day playing online games, going abroad once a month every month just cuz that's how you show off when you get a gf,
Yet another millionaire manchild on the block .

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’ve just come here to say the exact same thing, he’s basically creating his own strictly series, for his channel, with just him and her 😐
So she’s to do this every week!? Learn her dance for the show and relearn his old dance because he just won’t let it die will he.

I bet he’s begging to be on the Christmas show.
Yeah and his smug comment about how he remembered it better than her. That’s because she’s done her own tour, the strictly cruise and did all the group numbers last year as well joe. She’s like, busy doing HER job.

Stay in your fucking lane. It’s so cringeworthy

• Sick

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I know they’ve been living together for a while but I feel like this is him locking her down in the public eye so if she does stray, if if it looks like her partner is into her, everyone will jump to defend him and their relationship.

Why the duck does she call him “little one” 😱 eww eww eww
Tiny willy vibez

• Haha

Gem246

The stans were gushing over Joe yesterday as he bought Dianne earrings...its as if he's the only boyfriend in the world who buys presents for his girlfriend!
Mind you, he is the only boyfriend in the world who has his girlfriend hammering nails into a tree stump on her 30th birthday. Oh yes...keeper!

• Haha

BOABKP

Being given keys in a tatty box doesn't mean he owns it, looks more like rented to me.
It really doesn’t at all. Look at the effort he has put into his house. You would never get a key presentation for simply renting a flat nor would Joe post it ok Instagram like that if it wasn’t a big moment (owning your first home). And regardless of all this he has already stated he owns the place anyway so there’s that convo finished

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

lilblinder

A new deep and meaningful quote from Dianne Buswell
"I love styling my own hair it's a passion of mine"
Quick word Dianne most women don't have a team doing their hair and makeup so that's just normal every day life stuff not a novelty to us ya spoilt mare .

• Haha
  • Wow

eucalyptus

“raise awareness of an issue that is close to my heart” - is she fucking joking? raise awareness about feeling self-conscious of your armpits???????????? when she said raise awareness i thought it was gonna be breast cancer or a disability or literally anything that actually matters. armpits. dear god.

• Angry
  • Haha

Gem246

I honestly thought that after joe attracted this whole new audience from being on strictly he would be doing amazing right now, was happy for him that he was finally getting recognition. However his subscribers are dropping like flies and I’m secretly happy about it 😂 how does he expect to keep this new audience by posting videos of him farting the cap of a bottle and him and Dianne being vile all the time
And vlogging Dianne squeezing his spots in the hot tub. Now that's gross!

• Sick

eucalyptus

i have no idea how she is so consistently good natured when he is being absolutely awful to her. just watched the haircut video and he's literally so mean the whole way through acting all worried that she's ruining his hair and being a big whiney baby screaming OWW all the time. can't tell if he's always been this insufferable or what

• Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
It's Joe's own fault. He got far too big for his boots and thought he would become a big BBC presenter and have a pro Dancer as arm candy. He isolated himself thinking he would be friends with Stacey and Ashley etc. and that he would only use YouTube as a money spinner on the side. Thing is he is so up himself he thought and still thinks he is far more talented than he is.

Dianne may be as thick as two planks when it comes to anything that requires any intellectual thinking, but she is very street smart. She still has her own life, career and friends who are seperate from Joe, while he is clinging on to the last remnants of Strictly fame.

He needs to choose to do YouTube properly and produce quality content, or take the plunge and go into voice acting/presenting, like actually pay for mentoring. But he seems to have lost his mates, is losing subscribers at a spectacular rate and if keeps treating Dianne like a dog, he will lose her too. If hadn't become such a lazy, entitled dickhead like his sister, I may actually feel sorry for him. But he has been showing true colors since Strictly and I actually think that if this tour crashed and burned, it might bring him back to reality and actually make him likable again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
“raise awareness of an issue that is close to my heart” - is she fucking joking? raise awareness about feeling self-conscious of your armpits???????????? when she said raise awareness i thought it was gonna be breast cancer or a disability or literally anything that actually matters. armpits. dear god.
Armpits !!!! Actual fucking armpits as if she's ever given any thought to the condition of the nations armpits until Dove paid her to.
Also to the person who said in her comments she doesn't use body altering apps that's because she uses botox 😡.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Passion for doing her own hair and misses hairdressing, please free to go back to it Dianne put the vlogging camera down get yourself to a salon and stop pissing about pretending your a mermaid and quoting Ariel on social media, she's proper getting on my tits just lately she's so smug with herself .
She is 30 years old and is quoting Ariel on Instagram, does she realise she’s not a child?

“Imagine the scenes” I’m sorry... but if someone proposed on my wedding day I would knock them out.

Attachments

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Watching the new vlog, he must have noticed when he was editing that he had made out he paid for the holiday himself 🤷‍♀️ So he had to cut to him explaining it was gifted 🤔
but remember he didn’t HAVE to vlog it or like it 😬

Then back to pretending he payed for it himself
And his instastories ‘surprising my girlfriend with a holiday of a lifetime’.... ermmm, well the company who gave it you did.

• Haha
  • Angry

Loevly

Dianne’s new partner (no spoilers) is so much funnier and charismatic than Joe. That will kill him 😂

He’s also very competitive... so hope they go far.

• Haha
  • Heart