Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if ever there was a reason for Neil to get a partner, your first sentence said it all.
I'm a fan of Kevin's.
Agreed, I love Kevin but I hope this year they give him someone tit because he’s won it now 😂 and he’s been in the final most years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed, I love Kevin but I hope this year they give him someone tit because he’s won it now 😂 and he’s been in the final most years
The year he got Susan, nobody expected him to get to the final but I loved their partnership and the friendship they've maintained.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised Kevin didn't leave this year, it was always his and Jo's ambition to appear in musicals. Although I suppose keeping in the public eye might lead to more roles but I thought he more than made his mark in Rock Of Ages and Burn The Floor this year.

Reactions: 2
The year he got Susan, nobody expected him to get to the final but I loved their partnership and the friendship they've maintained.
Yeah I mean that was never going to happen, but I did love that he brought the best out of her while dancing. Tbh I like most of the pro’s, apart from a certain red head

I'm surprised Kevin didn't leave this year, it was always his and Jo's ambition to appear in musicals. Although I suppose keeping in the public eye might lead to more roles but I thought he more than made his mark in Rock Of Ages and Burn The Floor this year.
I thought he would leave when he finally won, was so happy for him that he won. Although I did feel a bit bad for Stacey as I think a lot of people were voting for Kevin and not her

I’m suprised she’s not annoying the hell out of the other pros yet tbh. Now that she’s taken up vlogging id constantly be on edge incase she was filming. Who wants a camera stuck in your face constantly when getting ready etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes sorry ☺ but can I just state how much I'm loving Alfie using the J/D forehead kiss to offload his tat. Also loving Zoe begging for likes on the photo.

Back on Topic, I think Dianne would like to move to Brighton because of the sea, it's how she grew up and as a lass who grew up in Cleethorpes (estuary not sea, I know) but you do miss it in London. My hubby takes the Mick because I find the sound of seagulls calming and comforting.

been a bit mia recently and returned to see this is basically a strictly thread now😂

• Haha
I’m suprised she’s not annoying the hell out of the other pros yet tbh. Now that she’s taken up vlogging id constantly be on edge incase she was filming. Who wants a camera stuck in your face constantly when getting ready etc
they’re all at it,half of them are doing vlogs of their own and they are all chasing the bag

It was only a couple of posts, sorry 😂 will stop now!
haha it’s fine there’s nothing else going on anyway

Reactions: 2
It seems like Dianne gets on well with most of the pro’s but I have noticed some don’t seem to fond of her, I certainly wouldn’t want a camera in my face constantly. Her videos on YouTube aren’t even that good tbh

• Haha
When there's so many people out there that are contributing to a better world, and we're all wrapped up in Joanne😂😂😂. I need to go to bed now😂

• Haha
I honestly thought that after joe attracted this whole new audience from being on strictly he would be doing amazing right now, was happy for him that he was finally getting recognition. However his subscribers are dropping like flies and I’m secretly happy about it 😂 how does he expect to keep this new audience by posting videos of him farting the cap of a bottle and him and Dianne being vile all the time

I honestly thought that after joe attracted this whole new audience from being on strictly he would be doing amazing right now, was happy for him that he was finally getting recognition. However his subscribers are dropping like flies and I’m secretly happy about it 😂 how does he expect to keep this new audience by posting videos of him farting the cap of a bottle and him and Dianne being vile all the time
🤢🤢🤢 he's vile. He's like a prepubescent child🙄

• Haha
🤢🤢🤢 he's vile. He's like a prepubescent child🙄
Actually makes me sick 🤢 mad how I used to really like both of them and supported them and now something has just switched and the sight of them makes me physically cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still maintain that his whole yt career is coming to an end and it’s coming soon(ish) and he knows it.Strictly never did anything for his career yt wise it only made him lose subs because he abandoned his channel for 6 months but it has opened doors in other areas.

I still maintain that his whole yt career is coming to an end and it’s coming soon(ish) and he knows it.Strictly never did anything for his career yt wise it only made him lose subs because he abandoned his channel for 6 months but it has opened doors in other areas.
You would think that this would make him get his arse into gear then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.