Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne’s new partner (no spoilers) is so much funnier and charismatic than Joe. That will kill him 😂

He’s also very competitive... so hope they go far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@ Shelix:: Sadly, you heard correctly. Master Grifter at work. I reckon he got over K2 of kit. I mean, even if the Asus supplier felt the necessity to replace the box and its hardware, why throw in all the peripherals as well?

-------------------

Did somebody exile our Moderator to Mykonos?
I'm pretty sure they aren't that expensive to someone with so much money!!
Babies are expensive but I can't just go and ask silvercross for a brand new pram because the one I have is worn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure they aren't that expensive to someone with so much money!!
Babies are expensive but I can't just go and ask silvercross for a brand new pram because the one I have is worn!!
Ah......but you aint no grifter. ;)

Grifters don't pay,. they scam. And while you and I know that a motherboard costs nothing like the gift Sugg received, I hope we can also agree that Sugg was hardly ever likely to be able to refit the cooler, CPU and RAM.onto a replacement MB

Dianne’s new partner (no spoilers) is so much funnier and charismatic than Joe. That will kill him 😂

He’s also very competitive... so hope they go far.
Further definition needed, please. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is he seriously going to do a video of every dance? I guess he really is over doing originally or new content. 🙄🙄🙄
Oh god please no? Maybe he’ll just do a few significant ones ? Still desperate but not as bad.

Diane’s new partner is definitely more “macho” than Joe I can see him being insecure. So stupid of these children gossiping that something might happen or the trust her but not him ... don’t they realise you need two to, well, tango ? But also that a man and woman can dance together without it becoming romantic (not that strictly has the best history in that department...)

Reactions: 5
Does someone want to go ahead and make the new thread!! ☺

Go for it 😉 do you know how to do it!? It’s pretty simple, give it a go. ☺
You bugger. I have done so.

The title will probably need changing. :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.