Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought that after joe attracted this whole new audience from being on strictly he would be doing amazing right now, was happy for him that he was finally getting recognition. However his subscribers are dropping like flies and I’m secretly happy about it 😂 how does he expect to keep this new audience by posting videos of him farting the cap of a bottle and him and Dianne being vile all the time
And vlogging Dianne squeezing his spots in the hot tub. Now that's gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
i’m pretty sure i’m not lost! i’ve been here long enough, i would’ve realised by now. i just have the maturity to bite my tongue
Oh wow lol the maturity card... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 That old chestnut. Brilliant.👍🏻

Well please don’t bite your tongue too hard, you may end up bleeding. But yet here you are, signed up to a trash site😂 so you must have stopped biting your tongue now and have something to contribute?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Strictly Dianne is far different from the Dianne in Joe's vlog. She is all professional when it comes to mainstream TV, knows how to conduct herself and is quite composed. She was that way on Sunday brunch and from previous interviews I've seen. She is not going to act as a cringey teen for filming Strictly.

Also don't think she will vlog much of it either, it seems like she didn't vlog the pro tour, so maybe she won't with Strictly, but those dancers love the camera, they are all performers after all, so having a camera in their face doesn't phase them at all.

Reactions: 8
Everyone on twitter saying that joe and Dianne are going on one last relaxing holiday before strictly starts, as if she is going off to fight in a war. They have all convinced themselves he is taking her to Mykonos all because he liked a post about the place back in like February 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unlike Dianne Joes whole life looks like one long forever school holiday, going out on his scooter, going to the arcade, spend the day playing online games, going abroad once a month every month just cuz that's how you show off when you get a gf,
Yet another millionaire manchild on the block .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone on twitter saying that joe and Dianne are going on one last relaxing holiday before strictly starts, as if she is going off to fight in a war. They have all convinced themselves he is taking her to Mykonos all because he liked a post about the place back in like February 😂😭
He’ll be taking her to wherever he’s gotten a free flight and hotel for. Guarantee it’ll be gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What do you think of Diannes brother and SIL, Mel I think her name is?

Reactions: 2
What do you think of Diannes brother and SIL, Mel I think her name is?
bit odd I thought, the girlfriend seemed very ditsy and slow to react and the bro seemed v camp and didnt seem to chat normally with anyone, the over the top insta posts were even worse than joanne..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bit odd I thought, the girlfriend seemed very ditsy and slow to react and the bro seemed v camp and didnt seem to chat normally with anyone, the over the top insta posts were even worse than joanne..
Agreed, they just seemed to repeat things and had no coherent conversation as far as I could tell!

Reactions: 3
Agreed, they just seemed to repeat things and had no coherent conversation as far as I could tell!
They were pre-warned Down Under:

Keep away from statues - he'll film you touching their nipples/ Guy farts louder than the Titchfield Thundebolt/He drinks some tit blended red wine from Tescos/ dances like a goat/ Dad's putting him on the next plane back if he brings that camera with him/ don't talk too much - he'll edit what you say and put some crap one liner on it/keep out of that hot tub if he takes you to Chewton Glen - it's full of his zits/dunno what Di sees in him, but he's worth a few dollars so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Um... sorry... what is a “Stan” please..?! 😂
Like super fans- they are absolutely obsessed the kind of weirdos that write fan fiction about him getting with Caspar 😂😂

On a side note he’s whinging about being stuck in traffic in London. Get the bleeping tube instead of cabs everywhere if it’s an issue

Reactions: 2
Like super fans- they are absolutely obsessed the kind of weirdos that write fan fiction about him getting with Caspar 😂😂

On a side note he’s whinging about being stuck in traffic in London. Get the bleeping tube instead of cabs everywhere if it’s an issue
He doesn’t know his own privilege!! More and more like his sister.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They were pre-warned Down Under:

Keep away from statues - he'll film you touching their nipples/ Guy farts louder than the Titchfield Thundebolt/He drinks some tit blended red wine from Tescos/ dances like a goat/ Dad's putting him on the next plane back if he brings that camera with him/ don't talk too much - he'll edit what you say and put some crap one liner on it/keep out of that hot tub if he takes you to Chewton Glen - it's full of his zits/dunno what Di sees in him, but he's worth a few dollars so...
Feel sorry for them. Probably just wants to catch up with Dianne and photograph things and they have a vlogging camera in their faces whether they like it or not.

Reactions: 1
Feel sorry for them. Probably just wants to catch up with Dianne and photograph things and they have a vlogging camera in their faces whether they like it or not.
If you've ever watched his Instagram stories, him and his girlfriend are full of themselves. They're even worse than Joe and Dianne. Plus, they've got their own You Tube channel which they're always showing off on. I think he loves the limelight😀.

• Haha
  • Wow
If you've ever watched his Instagram stories, him and his girlfriend are full of themselves. They're even worse than Joe and Dianne. Plus, they've got their own You Tube channel which they're always showing off on. I think he loves the limelight😀.

View attachment 29090
Never knew that 😂 I must give that a watch.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.