Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it's not unusual but no doubt they have been plotting this for a while. I just thought there would be a clearer structure as to what people are going to be parting with their hard earned cash for. Their announcement video was very vague yet they are counting on their fans to rush out and buy tickets for something they don't know anything about. So wholeheartedly trying to capitalise on their popularity alone. The article you posted did give me a bit more insight- where he says its "loosely" based on a true love story. I think this is a bad idea - the cheesy acting , cringe "comedy". It will be like some sickly teen rom com. Dianne is so wooden when trying to be funny, she isn't witty enough. I don't see this translating well to stage. There may be some forced pity laughs. They have a good production company behind them so there should be a good budget for a decent writer.
Oh yeah, they are backed by the big professionals in the industry, this has been planned for a while, but I do agree that it is going to be extremely cringey. Dianne definitely can’t carry herself as some kind of actor outside of dance, and I highly doubt Joe can either.

They are just pursuing a money making venture simple as.

Reactions: 5
All I can think after reading the article is that a lot of what gets discussed on this thread is very accurate.
He's worth around 4.6million but is still riding the Joanne wave for all its worth.
He wants to be the next Bruce Forsythe of variety and Dianne has her dance career to endlessly promo so was more than happy to jump on the band waggon .
Only saving grace was a glimmer of hope that if he's going to be singing and the story will be based around a romance could it be a La La Land type of production ?

“The next Bruce Forsyth” that is an insult to Bruce Forsyth 😂 joe is so deluded that he probably genuinely thinks he is the next big thing, also... saw a minion on twitter tweet one of the pictures from the photo shoot and captioned it “show me a hotter couple... I’ll wait” 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he is hoping to get work on It Takes Two - sort of like the Steve Jones slot. It would be ideal for him to get more TV work to boost ticket sales. Having said that not sure the Beeb would want Dianne's partner hanging around if they are keen to push a connection between her and whichever new dance partner she gets.
All complete speculation of course!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he is hoping to get work on It Takes Two - sort of like the Steve Jones slot. It would be ideal for him to get more TV work to boost ticket sales. Having said that not sure the Beeb would want Dianne's partner hanging around if they are keen to push a connection between her and whichever new dance partner she gets.
All complete speculation of course!
I think the BBC are trying to prime him for a presenting role - he presented their NYE coverage with Dooley and had a small presenting role on Comic Relief. So I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he has a small presenting role on It Takes Two

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the BBC are trying to prime him for a presenting role - he presented their NYE coverage with Dooley and had a small presenting role on Comic Relief. So I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he has a small presenting role on It Takes Two
I really hope not, this year's strictly needs to have a clean slate as usual I think sometimes joe forgets that when the new batch get announced its all about them for example 2017 winner Joe McFadden didn't milk or try and over shadow the 2018 class and Stacey who actually won seems very gracious unlike Mr Sugg who's ego is currently out of control (and he started so humble just giving dance a try no biggie, fast forward a year ...... erm okay )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, Dianne is now finished her tour and has a week off, what's the bets Joe is going to have filming in the pan episodes and videos and he may take her on a sponsored holiday, so he can get vlog footage.

Or will he surprise us all and actually give Dianne a break. She is even getting tired of the constant vlogs, as she just seems so over being constantly filmed by him.

Reactions: 2
Just looked at the ticket website and there are still lots of tickets left in lots of locations, maybe it will pick up after schools finished. I bet Joanne had visions of it being sold out by lunch time, if they don't sell most of the tickets in the next 24hrs there really going to have to think of a new marketing strategy to sell them.
Some of the Venus they've chose seem quite big if they don't sell a certain number of tickets for that venue could you see them combining it with another venue.
Also, unless something big like marriage or a move to Australia happens in the next 9month will any of the tweens/stans even been interested in them anymore, as there's only so long they can keep cycling around there current content and every other week a new Z lister couple appears that everyone falls in love with like they did with them.

“The next Bruce Forsyth” that is an insult to Bruce Forsyth 😂 joe is so deluded that he probably genuinely thinks he is the next big thing, also... saw a minion on twitter tweet one of the pictures from the photo shoot and captioned it “show me a hotter couple... I’ll wait” 😂🙄
The audacity!😭 He's not fit to polish Brucie's boots let alone fill them. 😂

• Haha
So, Dianne is now finished her tour and has a week off, what's the bets Joe is going to have filming in the pan episodes and videos and he may take her on a sponsored holiday, so he can get vlog footage.

Or will he surprise us all and actually give Dianne a break. She is even getting tired of the constant vlogs, as she just seems so over being constantly filmed by him.
According to Amy last night, they join the cruise on Wednesday for 10 days.

Just looked at the ticket website and there are still lots of tickets left in lots of locations, maybe it will pick up after schools finished. I bet Joanne had visions of it being sold out by lunch time, if they don't sell most of the tickets in the next 24hrs there really going to have to think of a new marketing strategy to sell them.
Some of the Venus they've chose seem quite big if they don't sell a certain number of tickets for that venue could you see them combining it with another venue.
Also, unless something big like marriage or a move to Australia happens in the next 9month will any of the tweens/stans even been interested in them anymore, as there's only so long they can keep cycling around there current content and every other week a new Z lister couple appears that everyone falls in love with like they did with them.
The shows are in nine months, they don't need to sell out in two days, Neil and Katya couldn't sell out 4 days in Sadlers Wells, HCTG hadn't sold half their tickets two weeks before the tour started and 75% of the shows were eventually sold out. My nan got tickets to the Hull show this morning and by the seating plan it looks about 60% sold there. The promoters won't be expecting sell outs, not all the strictly pro tour sold all the tickets.

Some Strictly Celebs do well and milk everything they can from their time on the show, whether Actors, musicians or tv presenters. Craig even built a show around Lisa Riley. Ore Odubu is everywhere, very little talent and a lot of smarm all off the back of Strictly, Ashley Roberts reading showbiz news off cards on Heart FM, you can tell she knows nothing about the news she's commenting on. Stacey and her terrible make-up show.

As mentioned above my nan goes to every strictly related show going every year, this year she has been to every tour including Anton and Erin, even Ian and Vincent. She's going to HCTB next week and her venue still has tickets for sale. I was unfortunate enough to be the chosen one to accompany her to Rip It Up, Jay, Louis, Aston and Harry from Strictly, I thought it an awful show. Jay looked like he couldn't be bothered and Harry was just rubbish, but there is obviously the audience out there for these types of show.

Someone in the know said the producers approached Dianne and Joe at the beginning of April (which would explain why they were being filmed in a dance studio the day they came back from Paris), after they saw how popular they were on the tour and then how well HCTG sold mainly on Dianne's popularity. 75% tickets sold plus merch will satisfy the money men and be considered a hit.

Reactions: 3
The audacity!😭 He's not fit to polish Brucie's boots let alone fill them. 😂
Right?! It’s actually laughable how much he believes his own hype.

Apparently the sun posted an article accusing joe of linking arms with a “mystery blonde” and the minions on twitter are going crazy 😂

• Haha
Right?! It’s actually laughable how much he believes his own hype.
Wearing a cowboy hat in that bar topped it off. :(

I highly doubt if JS has an inkling how to tap dance and as for holding a song,....hmmm

Apparently the sun posted an article accusing joe of linking arms with a “mystery blonde” and the minions on twitter are going crazy 😂
There are three things for me which militate against this report:
  1. The Sun Entertainments Editor seems to have it in for JS in spades; and
  2. There is no photo (unusual for the Sun); and
  3. there is no attributable source.

Having said that, if this were true, it is potentially dynamite! 😮

Wearing a cowboy hat in that bar topped it off. :(

I highly doubt if JS has an inkling how to tap dance and as for holding a song,....hmmm

There are three things for me which militate against this report:
  1. The Sun Entertainments Editor seems to have it in for JS in spades; and
  2. There is no photo (unusual for the Sun); and
  3. there is no attributable source.
Having said that, if this were true, it is potentially dynamite! 😮
It’ll probably turn out to be Ambar or Toff and they were just filming a video or some non story. Whilst joe has a huge ego, one thing he is excellent at is the pr and avoiding scandal

You seem to think she’s a victim in all this and joe is dragging her around on a lead 🤣
She’s gaining more from this fake romance than joe is!
They’re both milking youtube and strictly for what it’s worth.
12 months from now I doubt they will even be subscribed to each other 😆

• Haha
You seem to think she’s a victim in all this and joe is dragging her around on a lead 🤣
She’s gaining more from this fake romance than joe is!
They’re both milking youtube and strictly for what it’s worth.
12 months from now I doubt they will even be subscribed to each other 😆
This!

Dianne is not innocent, she is not a submissive, little, naive stupid (no matter how she acts) girl. She is complicit and encouraging of everything that is going on. They are as bad as each other. Dianne is more than capable of saying no to doing anything she doesn’t want to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This!

Dianne is not innocent, she is not a submissive, little, naive stupid (no matter how she acts) girl. She is complicit and encouraging of everything that is going on. They are as bad as each other. Dianne is more than capable of saying no to doing anything she doesn’t want to do.
She works hard I assume ... in her lane, dancing!
But On youtube nooooooo! She is cashing in.
she acts dumb and allows “fans” (mostly young girls or imo vulnerable people) to be so invested in their relationship they send her gifts and probably more!
God knows what she got for her birthday, she’s cashing in on the benefits of being “his girlfriend”, being on his channel and then setting up her own. 😐
I don’t know many dancers that get PR drops, massive TV’s, free trips away 🤔
Joe built his fan base and his youtube channel (yes, in a way on the back of Zoe) from scratch.
He then picked up the strictly fans from being involved in that.
Joanne has done nothing but hook up with her partner and instantly became more famous 🤣
She got that bag 😂🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.