Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherry198

VIP Member
People always act like Joe graduated from Oxford with a degree in astrophysics and wants to have all these deep meaningful philosophical conversations about life😂.He didn’t attend university or even his local community college (not that this is a measure of anyone’s intelligence) he thatched some roofs then went down the pub with his mates.I think he just wants someone he can have a laugh with and gets his sense of humour and they both seem to be in the same wavelength in that regard.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not taking it personal. If someone is going back and forth with you, then it’s now not just wanting to express your opinion, you’re beginning a debate. I was pointing out how their ages was a weak ass point that made no sense at all.

As for them doing it every once in a while? I mean how delusional can the Joanne fans in this thread get at this point? Every once in a while, maybe a few months ago.

They are quite clearly a brand now. I just don’t see what’s not clicking? The amount of shit they manage to squeeze in to do together even with Dianne on tour is insane. They seem to spend more time filming, editing, and planning business related things than actually just spending the very little time they have together just being together.

How can people look at all the business related things they do and actually defend it when someone thinks it’s too much...just boggles my mind. Too many people on here have a “soft spot” or live vicariously through Joanne and it’s a mess. Please take the stan goggles off.
I'm confused. We are slagging off Zalfie for sitting on their asses and doing absolutely nothing with their lifes and not taking the opportunities that are coming their way. They don't have any hobbies together, barely spend time together and are more like brother/sister than bf/gf.
And then we have Joe and Dianne who are literally the opossite of Zalfie. And some people still have a problem with it. You do nothing with your life = you are a piece of shit. You do something with your life = you are a piece of shit.
I'm not a Joanne stan but I'm confused AF. What do people want from them? Are we hating now just because it's cool?

Reactions: 18

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Honestly we could make a whole new board for Dianne's intelligence the amount we go back to it.

Dianne is clearly not academic by any means, but she is far from stupid. When she is interested in something or when something is useful, she picks it up pretty quickly.

Like YouTube she has picked up editing fairly quickly, her last video, the make-up tutorial, is actually quite well done. When Dianne goes to nto professional mode for interviews or training, it clear she knows how to behave and how to and what to say.

She can't spell or do maths for shit, but is clearly switched on when she feels like it and can be quick witted.

Also Joe is very strategic and very good at reading people and situations, but as for intellect, other than an interest in history he doesn't seem to have interests that he couldn't talk to Dianne about.

Reactions: 17

Coconutshy

Have to agree, he spent a good amount of money on presents for Dianne, but what is more important is they are things she wants/likes, she seemed to love the bike so quite frankly is a great present. Slagging off the birthday presents just feels like hating on everything he does for the sake of it. Let’s stick to criticising things that are deserving of criticism. Like this shit trip to Zalfie’s for the day. 😂😂
Agree! It's not the price of the gift that matters (ty @RandomLemon for checking! found that quite interesting and I'm nosey). What matters is the thought behind it, and there was clearly thought behind each of the gifts. Dianne likes to keep healthy and make juices with fresh fruits so the juicer is ideal, they enjoy days out cycling - so now Dianne has her very own bike in a colour she likes, she's a fan of the little mermaid - so whilst I think these t shirts are tacky it's something she likes, the cups- Dianne is a coffee fanatic so they will get used daily and the mindfulness cards.. Well I dunno about those 🤷‍♀️. So whilst these items aren't exactly to my liking I can see the thoughtfulness behind them. Not to traumatise anyone with the sex talk again but whose to say he didn't get her lingerie and had a romantic night in or a special piece of jewellery. Though I think he got her a j&d bracelet for valentines and she has never actively shown that, I've just seen her wearing it since then. He's already taken her to Finland, gotten her an iPhone and is probably letting her stay rent free. Joes gifts are usually shite and just stuff he's been gifted but this time I think he did well.

I need to lie down with a cold flannel now - come over all queasy.. Don't think I've put so much effort into defending a youtuber before 😮😭😂😂😂

Edit to say- my main criticism would be that he didn't organise a special day out or do something fun together, not the gifts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Idkk

Chatty Member
I’ve decided they’re both as thick as each other. Dianne doesn’t know there’s a bone in your thigh and joe spent about 32 minutes trying to figure out what £1.50 take away 75p was and came up with “around 80” after looking like he had an aneurism. Match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BOABKP

Anyone who still thinks they aren’t exploiting the fuck out of their two day old relationship can fuck off at this point. Actually I’ve noticed some of those people have gone quiet. This is embarrassing behavior from Joe. He literally is just recreating whatever it was he and Caspar had except with a girlfriend lol like this has me questioning how legitimate their relationship is ngl. Not to say they’re fake but everything about them is just odd now. They’ve barely had time to spend together and all of that time has been spent planning business ventures its mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Is it just me or is Dianne looking sicker and sicker in every vlog. When she isn't wearing make-up she is just looking very rundown, her face seems to be breaking out and she just looks unwell.

I think Dianne is even getting fed up with the constant vlogs, even though she likes the money they bring in and knows they're advertising projectjoanne she just seems to be getting annoyed.

I think she likes the set videos like in the pan and asos shop and insta posting and stories, but the constant vloging is taking its toll on her, she acts up with the cringeyness some of the time, but she just seems to be fed up with the filming the rest of time. I duuno if it's just me or if anyone else thinks it.
You could tell she was shattered in the back of the car on the way home from Wiltshire, but joe and Zoe carried on filming, trying to sing at the top of their voices etc.

Bearing in mind, Dianne finished tour, took joe straight to New York, then had her parents over, then as soon as they went ( literally dropped them at the airport) had to trek to Wiltshire and play cards, and then probably had to go back to work the next day.

Didn’t like that joe filmed her crying after she said good bye to her folks at the airport. Anything for the content. Comfort her and put your camera away ffs. Your a millionaire, the extra ten seconds footage isn’t going to affect you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I loved how happy she was that joe upgraded their flight and that she was taking it all in and appreciated it. I think that’s why she’s likeable because she’s down to earth and big treats are huge to her.

Reactions: 14

Nellee19

Joe didn't seem put out with Dianne's baby talk, in fact he went along with it. I'm sure they have discussed the future and babies (whether or not it happens), at 30 it will be something that's on her mind as I'm sure she'll want kids in the next 4/5/6 years.

I would guess she doesn't want to waste her time on having a relationship that's going nowhere (Zoe dump him and find someone better before it's too late), a female dancers career seems to drop off at the same time as fertility issues can kick in. I know Ola and James Jordan are struggling to conceive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
So Joe spent £255 on a birthday cake for Dianne and then takes her to spend her 30th on Zalfies half-pipe.

I don't know what to make of the extravagant cake, which won't get eaten, cause she goes to Nottingham tomorrow.And I really don't get why they are spending her birthday on the tory's half pipe where they are just going to be used as content for Alfie and Zoes vlogs.

• Wow
  • Haha

Horatio

VIP Member
Yeah everything else aside you've got to admire Dianne's hustle. It's evident simply by where she is in her career.
It's refreshing to have someone like that to discuss here and even more so for Joe to have in his life. Watching him solely hang out with other youtubers, painfully untalented hangers on , going for lunch at 3 on a Tuesday for lack of anything else to do has become.so dull. Joe gets on my nerves but let's be honest he was always too good for the buttercreams.

Hallowmaiden

Imagine being an actual male dancer who's grown up being bullied for your dancing but still kept on fighting and working hard on your art, living on minimum wage to afford attending dance academies and classes, wearing out your body, going to auditions etc. and now finding out Joe Sugg has been crowned the next effing Billy Elliot with his own God damn tour. What a joke.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Even the twitter minions are taking the piss out of this. Honestly don't know how Dianne did not run out of the house screaming. Joe certainly ain't getting fucked tonight after treating Dianne to such an amazing Birthday 😝😝

Anyways heres some of what the minions have been posting. It actually quite amusing. They even know it was a shit way to spend your birthday.
Screenshot_20190506-194616.png

Screenshot_20190506-193713.png
Screenshot_20190506-193552.png
Screenshot_20190506-193646.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don’t think she needs to be “relatable”, she is a TV and dance star, working in a foreign country, performing in touring shows. How relatable does that sound? Not at all to me. But she is doing well as it is.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Jumping off the Joanne bandwagon that #AD to promote his new TV/sound bar/outdoor speakers was the end of line for me,
Pretending it was a room makeover vlog when it was nothing more than product placement and showing how to install it correctly, so disappointed gone right off him, total sell out very false guy totally changed since he got with her IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 12

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
New Thread, I didn't want to make the thread because I didn't want to be the knob who makes a thread with their own title suggestion, but I saw no other suggestions - shows how little is going on.

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I don’t watch him, but it’s obvious the recent interest in being more involved in social media is due to the fact that he got his break when he did DWTS and took advantage out of his recent incline to fame. And it seems that joe and his Gf and coming out of that honeymoon stage so there less desirable to watch together. I like his gf, she seems fun and bubbly but I really wish she didn’t waste her talent and career for YouTube and a YouTuber
How is she wasting her career for youtube. She is currently on the pro tour. Her doing youtube is a way for her to expand her fan base and secure her spot on strictly, as if she is hugely popular it less likely she will get cut. It also means she will get brand deals and income from ads. YouTube for her is just an easy way to make some extra money on the side. She is hardly wasting her career.

Also her being with a youtuber is hardly a waste either. Both her and Joe are clearly smitten and it seems to be a stable enough relationship her last one long distance and they broke up 2/3 times in 10 months. Joe may be ayoutuber, but he gives her some stability and he supports her. Joe seems good & kind to her most of the time, he can get a bit possessive and condescending at times, but i can't see how going out with him is a waste if they have genuine feelings and are happy.

When did Thatcher Joe lose Byron? Oh, do you mean when Byron spent weeks after Christmas in Asia then moved in with his girlfriend Emily. The same Emily who moved into Joe's before Christmas and stayed until the new flat was ready even when Byron was away and Joe was on the Strictly tour. Some people, like to blame Dianne for everything, Byron was always going to move out and wouldn't have given Joe a second thought if he had still been single.

I do feel a little defensive of Dianne as I have met and chatted with her a couple of times when she was with Anthony and even though I have a PHD and teach languages and linguistics at a Russell Group Uni, I still managed to have some lovely, interesting conversations with her. Never met anyone who knows Dianne to have a bad word to say about her, including Anthony, she's funny, kind and smart in her own way. Trust me there are young adults I teach who make her look clever and they're studying for degrees.

For someone diagnosed with Dyslexia late in their school life to leave education at 15, become a qualified hairdresser and own a Salon by 19, while still dancing and working towards their dream career, tells me she's not done badly for herself.

Personally, though I like Joe, I do think she could do better. Watched a vlog the other day when he was moaning about having to go to a hotel, when he wanted Dianne to come home instead, the poor girl had been ill for days and was doing double shows. She was travelling between 2 to 4 hours back to London most nights after her HCTG tour to spend time with Joe and he was whinging about 1 night in a London hotel.

She did all the running with Anthony too, knackering herself out travelling to Leeds when she could, sometimes just to see him for a few hours. Although on his days off it was too troublesome, which is why they broke up whenever she was busy touring. She was too good for him too.