Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what..... For a couple who’ve been together for like a few months... deciding to tour together NEXT YEAR is a big commitment? No?

Reactions: 3
Just learned from the minions that one of joes best friends Conor Maynard is releasing his first single in 4 years today, and yet joe and Dianne chose today to make their announcement... what a way to support your friend eh 😂
That's a bit unfair, they will have had no say in when it was announced, it was planned for Sunday but changed. It's a big company putting on this show, not something either of them have control over, especially when announcing dates and venues.

Reactions: 2
Strictly has always been about the pro's fan base keeping them in. I think it will be good if the kids keep Dianne in as long as they can as it's always the male pro's (look at Giovanni his buttons are missing, Gorka's got his pec's out, look at his tight bum). Not to mention Anton usually getting to Blackpool with a duffer because the grannies love him and don't tell me Stacy won last year, it was all about Kevin.

The tour is by the same company that puts on Strictly live tour and Strictly the pro tour as well as many other successful shows, which apart from paying to use the name has nothing to do with the BBC, the Strictly brand is owned by BBC Worldwide a totally different company ( my sister works for them in the US). There is a massive amount of money going into this tour.

As for them not hanging out with the boys, maybe Dianne doesn't want to spend her days off with toddlers, I know both Joe and Dianne are immature but not so much as Jack, Josh, Mikey (although she seems to like him).
At the moment, these pair are making Mikey Pearce look mature and tolerable. They have regressed to being 13 year olds who have never had a bf/gf before it’s so pathetic.

Keep your private life private and work stuff to work imo. I’d go as far to say I’d rather watch Alfie Deyes atm and if you’ve read my other posts you’ll know that hell would freeze over before I like that head. 😂😂

That's a bit unfair, they will have had no say in when it was announced, it was planned for Sunday but changed. It's a big company putting on this show, not something either of them have control over, especially when announcing dates and venues.
Like when Zoe had no control over her boots prices? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The promoter already looks after Strictly Live and Strictly Professionals, it look as though there may be a link back to Strictly...none of the other professionals have been looked after by this company.

The comment upthread suggesting they should be donating the ticket sales to charity - why on earth should they??? What an odd assertion.
Fs I wasn't suggesting they should I was just implying the bank of Joanne will be overflowing 🤑🤑🤑. All I saw when I watched their announcements was glowing green pound signs in both their eyes and their pathetic attempt at trying to provide ideas as to why people should go and see them. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. It's all about the money. Their basically selling their relationship out and rinsing it for all its worth. No integrity. Can't wait to see the overpriced tacky merch too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This tour is ridiculous, it is literally a way for Joe to make sure his pet doesn't stray during Strictly, cause Dianne actually does take her work seriously and will know that the tour is based on their relationship brand.

They are definetley exploiting there relationship for all its worth, but I don't think it's a total showmance, as judging by the huge bite marks on Diane's breasts in one of the treehouse vlogs, they definetley have a physical relationship unlike Zalfie. The sex is definetley one of the reasons Joe keeps his pet on a short lease.

From the professionalism of that photoshoot and the fact, there was a number of people who work on Strictly there,my guess is Jason Gilkinson, has a hand in this. Its why Patrick Helm choreographed HCTGs. Jason has always looked out for Dianne since she was 20 and she is under his management company.

Even with Jason's help, this show is just going to be the cringest thing. And the minions are only going to get more and more obsessed, I don't know how they will do stage door cause half the time at HCTGs Dianne is mobbed by kids.
Bite marks on her breasts !! I think Joe may be going through puberty people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fs I wasn't suggesting they should I was just implying the bank of Joanne will be overflowing 🤑🤑🤑. All I saw when I watched their announcements was glowing green pound signs in both their eyes and their pathetic attempt at trying to provide ideas as to why people should go and see them. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. It's all about the money. Their basically selling their relationship out and rinsing it for all its worth. No integrity. Can't wait to see the overpriced tacky merch too.
They are going to be like Paul Daniels and Debbie McGhee with Dianne being his little assistant 😂

Edit - I’ve only just looked at the press photos and why in everyone is it all about joe and Dianne is the ‘add on’ if that makes sense.

You didn’t get holly and dec doing that for I’m a celeb for example they were shot as equals. Just feels a bit like the joe Sugg tour with support act from Dianne.

I really hope not as I like Dianne on her own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Like when Zoe had no control over her boots prices? 😂
Sorry, nothing like. This is a massive machine, the money going into this alone puts it way past anything Zoe has ever done, even more than the Hello World fiasco.

This seems to me, all Joe Sugg and his ego, he definitely missed the stage and was jealous Dianne was still performing. I think she adores him and would do anything for him, she sees marriage, babies, stability and a house in the country when she finishes dancing, not sure he does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You know what..... For a couple who’ve been together for like a few months... deciding to tour together NEXT YEAR is a big commitment? No?
Depends on your definition of "few", I guess. ;) Some of us think it dates from September, which is nearly 9 months, and some time of that has been fairly intense,

Depends on your definition of "few", I guess. ;) Some of us think it dates from September, which is nearly 9 months, and some time of that has been fairly intense,
Caspar started dating Ambar on the 15th June last year, he stated the other day he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Byron and Emily got together in July, she was talking about when they have babies on her Insta a few days ago, they are all now living together. Seems like they're all moving quickly.

Another quick thought on Joe, why is he hanging with Tom all of a sudden, didn't Josh, Caspar or Oli fancy Glastonbury? Josh, Oli, Jack and Mikey were also free when he went to Scotland but he again took Tom. Bit weird.

Last edited:
I just can't get past the tit name.
I mean when I watch his vlogs and she's there AGAIN I think here we go its the Joe and Dianne show lame gags and him still harking back to when he was on strictly whilst rolling my eyes but to turn their relationship into an actual stage act you can pay to see live it's just beyond me and beyond weird .

• Heart
Hmmmm I’m not sure... but either way even if they didn’t have a say in when it was announced (which I highly doubt) joe hasn’t posted one thing about his ‘friends’ new song, just seems to me that all he cares about is Dianne and is more than likely alienating his friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Even when Dianne is on tour he just sits in his apartment by himself 😂

Reactions: 1
9 months is basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. You can’t possibly know someone well enough after that long???????

The promoter already looks after Strictly Live and Strictly Professionals, it look as though there may be a link back to Strictly...none of the other professionals have been looked after by this company.

The comment upthread suggesting they should be donating the ticket sales to charity - why on earth should they??? What an odd assertion.
Maybe because he's not a professional dancer? People will be paying good money to see an old strictly couple dance for a bit. He's not that good at dancing and Joe does not need the money. This is deffo a vanity and money making project.

This tour must have been planned ages ago. It takes some time to put together tour dates, especially arenas! Sorting out websites, legal stuff etc. I reckon this started during the Strictly tour. Are they really that big to sell out arenas? Those tickets aren't going to be cheap.

What made me cringe the most was seeing the word 'comedy' in the show description. It's going to be so bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looked at ticket prices for my local venue, £35!!! duck off what a rip off

• Heart
Caspar started dating Ambar on the 15th June last year, he stated the other day he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Byron and Emily got together in July, she was talking about when they have babies on her Insta a few days ago, they are all now living together. Seems like they're all moving quickly.

Another quick thought on Joe, why is he hanging with Tom all of a sudden, didn't Josh, Caspar or Oli fancy Glastonbury? Josh, Oli, Jack and Mikey were also free when he went to Scotland but he again took Tom. Bit weird.
I agree they do seem to be moving quickly, but at least Byron and Caspar keep parts of their relationship private and don't share their every waking move on social media.
I can see why Joe seems to spend a lot of time by himself when Dianne's not there, as the the butter cream gang are probably over listing to him talk about Dianne and how great they are 24/7. The only reason mike seems to be supper friendly with Joe at the moment is because anytime he mentions them him or Dianne re share it so help him to keep getting views.
I don't know what it is with those photo shoot photos, but if you'd never heard of them you wouldn't think they were GF/BF. They look more like brother and sister, Dianne looks old in the photos and Joe looks like one of those teen from a 90s/00s Disney move.
If any of the other buttercream gang members were dating someone like Dianne and said to Joe there were doing a tour he would of taken the right piss out of them and the tour.

Seems so, but there is no set rule on this stuff. The one thing they all have in common, is that they do not follow conventional hours.

There clearly has been some sort of moving away. I do not find that strange, because in any group of young males, it seems to me anyway, that if one or more them find partners, it does not follow that their partner will necessarily fit the group, or even want to fit into the group I think it depends partly on the environment. e.g. in a Uni environment, couples meet and disentangle within their peer group. where new entrants to the group will often know others in the group,. even superficially. Compare and contrast that to work groups outside Uni, where friends in the same friendship group who each work elsewhere will not so easily intermix with new entrants because of work/time constraints, unless they are all part of e.g. the same social sports club and so know each other already etc

9 months is basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. You can’t possibly know someone well enough after that long???????
I really hesitate to produce a formula, since humans and circumstances differ so much, And I do not want to write an essay. ,:D Suffice it to say that some couples seem to click from the get-go, and there may be circumstances which force the decision-making. e.g. proximity of war/overseas deployment etc . This is not to say that such relationships are guaranteed longevity, but some did/do survive.

I do know that we never stop growing and learning,And that, depending on a couple's ability to communicate with each other and show respect, is a reasonable pointer for relationship success. I won't say that community of interest is vital, but it can help. e.g. if a couple hold shared religious beliefs ,(I write that as a near Atheist).

So back to JS/DB:
  • Sept to mid-December: pretty well 24/7 relationship. I doubt if DB lived there all the time, but she was with JS for 6 days a week and seemed to visit him mostly on the 7th day as well.
  • 2 week gap for Xmas.
  • Then cohabitation commences formally, and a tour follows in Mid January for almost. one month, where they live and dance together
  • Cohabitation resumes.
  • HCTG tour for a month, ending early April.
  • Cohabitation resumes
  • Strictly Pro tour for 3 weeks in May
  • Cohabitation resumes
Unlike yesteryear, JS and DB can communicate visually/orally while apart, via something like Skype and a smartphone.

So yes, I do think 9 months is time enough, if they decided that they wanted to be permanently together. It is very different from a couple who are working, living at home with their respective parents, and can only realistically see each other so much each week. The level of intensity is altogether different.

I did wonder if JS/DB might get engaged after DB's return from Bunbury on 31 December, but clearly I was wrong. I had not sufficiently allowed for JS's immaturity and chauvinism. I now tend to side with Nellie's interpretation which is set out above.

If any of the other buttercream gang members were dating someone like Dianne and said to Joe there were doing a tour he would of taken the right piss out of them and the tour.
You are highlighting the immaturity of the buttercream gang, and I agree. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
10 hours of Joe's announcement video being up at its only at 77k views... Dire.

I was expecting when the tweenyboppers got out of school there would be an influx of views. Maybe they've been kept behind for detention?😅

Not good numbers for social media superstar Joe Sugg or his ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
10 hours of Joe's announcement video being up at its only at 77k views... Dire.

I was expecting when the tweenyboppers got out of school there would be an influx of views. Maybe they've been kept behind for detention?😅

Not good numbers for social media superstar Joe Sugg or his ego.
Fully agree !! They really do believe their own hype now,
Where has he got the idea from that the nation is waiting for a stage show of him with Dianne as his comedy side kick I'm sorry but theirs no excuse,
When Gorka got together with Gemma Atkinson keeping in mind she's a household name from hollyoaks him one the most popular male SCD pro's they didn't sell out their relationship and they could of ! they just built a lovely home together, share snippets on IG and have their own jobs and interests it's very healthy and grown up and they're a joy to follow because they're so grounded .
Joe and Dianne take a leaf .

Reactions: 7
I agree they do seem to be moving quickly, but at least Byron and Caspar keep parts of their relationship private and don't share their every waking move on social media.
I can see why Joe seems to spend a lot of time by himself when Dianne's not there, as the the butter cream gang are probably over listing to him talk about Dianne and how great they are 24/7. The only reason mike seems to be supper friendly with Joe at the moment is because anytime he mentions them him or Dianne re share it so help him to keep getting views.
I don't know what it is with those photo shoot photos, but if you'd never heard of them you wouldn't think they were GF/BF. They look more like brother and sister, Dianne looks old in the photos and Joe looks like one of those teen from a 90s/00s Disney move.
Mikey is basically employed by joe and caspar. He’s signed to their management, which is why he’s the one still appearing in joes videos. Financially, Mikey doing well, means joes doing well. That’s all there is to that.

Re caspar moving quickly, maybe so but he’s not branded them and trying to sell her out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.