Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works hard I assume ... in her lane, dancing!
But On youtube nooooooo! She is cashing in.
she acts dumb and allows “fans” (mostly young girls or imo vulnerable people) to be so invested in their relationship they send her gifts and probably more!
God knows what she got for her birthday, she’s cashing in on the benefits of being “his girlfriend”, being on his channel and then setting up her own. 😐
I don’t know many dancers that get PR drops, massive TV’s, free trips away 🤔
Joe built his fan base and his youtube channel (yes, in a way on the back of Zoe) from scratch.
He then picked up the strictly fans from being involved in that.
Joanne has done nothing but hook up with her partner and instantly became more famous 🤣
She got that bag 😂🤣
Agree soo much. Everyone acts like Joe is some emotional blackmailer and poor fragile Dianne is helpless. Purleeeese! Homegirl has never had it so good! She's waited her whole life for this level of fame and adoration. Dianne always lands on her feet and definitely knows exactly where her bread is buttered.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She works hard I assume ... in her lane, dancing!
But On youtube nooooooo! She is cashing in.
she acts dumb and allows “fans” (mostly young girls or imo vulnerable people) to be so invested in their relationship they send her gifts and probably more!
God knows what she got for her birthday, she’s cashing in on the benefits of being “his girlfriend”, being on his channel and then setting up her own. 😐
I don’t know many dancers that get PR drops, massive TV’s, free trips away 🤔
Joe built his fan base and his youtube channel (yes, in a way on the back of Zoe) from scratch.
He then picked up the strictly fans from being involved in that.
Joanne has done nothing but hook up with her partner and instantly became more famous 🤣
She got that bag 😂🤣
Gorka- trainers, gym gear, supplements/Gemma-supplements, baby gear, gym gear, water bottles etc.

Oti-clothes, shoes, perfume, gym gear

Karen - gym gear, dog food

Chloe- clothes, shoes, make-up

AJ- clothes, shoes, suits, perfume, holiday to Rome with his dad (jet2 Instagram the whole holiday), Virgin pride to US (instagrammed) even new furniture for his house and that's just this last month. His life is one big freebie and he is the biggest media bleep of them all.

Also Janette/Aliaz, Giovanni/Ashley, Dr Ranj have all received freebies, all thank the company but none #ad or #gifted

Neil Jones does do Ad's and relates them as such, Dianne also did these before she was with Joe.

I agree that Joe's ego is out of hand but although Dianne has more as op's since being with Joe she's not doing anything others dont, and she definitely does less than AJ.

Joe was also hanging out with Marcus at Glastonbury, his girlfriend is blonde as we're a few of the women staying in his friends big house. Sorry, I don't believe a word the Scum print, especially about anyone connected with Strictly, as they seem to hate the show. They printed Joe was cheating with Britt at Christmas when they did a pizza ad together. No photo's it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dianne also did these before she was with Joe.
Absolutely, she’s been trying to ride the Instagram train for a minute like the rest of them. 🤣
But she’s hit big time by hooking up with a YouTuber.
Girl has landed on her feet.
Most strictly hook-ups and cheating scandals only get a mention in the daily mail 🤣
My anger with the pair of them is they’re dining out on this big time! And then going back for seconds .
Joe has Become so full of himself it’s so completely off putting, his content is something Alfie Deyes would produce 😬 but he seems to think he’s got some talent 🤦‍♀️ his talent is what? Fart jokes with his “girlfriend”.
His attitude about showing “gifted items” without charging a fee, his endless mid-roll advertisements, the padded out vlogs so he can shove as many as possible in.
Add to that his 2 channels, his cooking channel, her channel, both their Instagrams, this travelling circus of a show 🤦‍♀️
Will she just dye her hair on stage every night, talk about her hair, play dumb when joe tells jokes. 🤷‍♀️

I tend to not say much here because I know people kinda like them, but I can’t stand the pair 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You have to laugh at Dianne posting the Instagram stories a couple of months ago claiming it was “fashion inspo” when really they were all just ad’s😂😂

• Haha
I don't get why it's so impossible that Joe "chatted" to a mystery blonde woman?
Let's be honest it was Glastonbury he was on the booze everyone's chilled the guy loves having his ego stroked and thinks he's god gift to dance at the mo so I think it's totally plausible over the course of a long weekend away people other than men talked or hugged or hung out with him .

Reactions: 5
god that glasto vlog was boring, 40 mins of a random tour round some elite air bnb, car stuff, wandering around the outskirts of glasto?! hes really got to work on the production quality and content of his vlogging if he wants to engage people and gain mainstream traction again. ive seen much smaller vloggers do vids that look more professional and entertaining. To put out this rubbish just looks arrogant.

god that glasto vlog was boring, 40 mins of a random tour round some elite air bnb, car stuff, wandering around the outskirts of glasto?! hes really got to work on the production quality and content of his vlogging if he wants to engage people and gain mainstream traction again. ive seen much smaller vloggers do vids that look more professional and entertaining. To put out this rubbish just looks arrogant.
He's lost the plot🙄😏

• Heart
Can't watch anything when Tom syndicate is involved, the man is just so obnoxious to everyone & brings out the worst in Joe.

Dianne and Joe are hanging out with Chris Lilley again, with the pair of them instragramming it. I'd be surprised if Joe doesn't get a vlog/video this time. Must of nearly killed him to not vlog the first night out with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Absolutely, she’s been trying to ride the Instagram train for a minute like the rest of them. 🤣
But she’s hit big time by hooking up with a YouTuber.
Girl has landed on her feet.
Most strictly hook-ups and cheating scandals only get a mention in the daily mail 🤣
My anger with the pair of them is they’re dining out on this big time! And then going back for seconds .
Joe has Become so full of himself it’s so completely off putting, his content is something Alfie Deyes would produce 😬 but he seems to think he’s got some talent 🤦‍♀️ his talent is what? Fart jokes with his “girlfriend”.
His attitude about showing “gifted items” without charging a fee, his endless mid-roll advertisements, the padded out vlogs so he can shove as many as possible in.
Add to that his 2 channels, his cooking channel, her channel, both their Instagrams, this travelling circus of a show 🤦‍♀️
Will she just dye her hair on stage every night, talk about her hair, play dumb when joe tells jokes. 🤷‍♀️

I tend to not say much here because I know people kinda like them, but I can’t stand the pair 🤣
He’s quite talented at the voice over stuff and that’s what he should have aimed at and stuck in his lane.

They think they are the new ant and dec. sorry loves but no. Even with the ant scandal he’s still way more likeable than you two air laughing your way through pretending to not be able to cook

Didn’t get why he drove chippy all the way there ( and broke down on the way back) when they actually stayed in a house. I thought he was taking chippy to stay in. Surely he could have got Audi or whoever sponsors him currently to lend him a car like he usually does

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does Joe pixcilate/blur/never show images of himself kissing Dianne?
Even the royal family show public displays of affection and kiss and they're HRH, I'd love to see the occasional genuine tender moments that show love between them over all the staged images and awkward interactions in the vlogs - and these two are the couple goals we should all be aspiring for apparently 🤷

• Sick
Even the royal family show public displays of affection and kiss and they're HRH, I'd love to see the occasional genuine tender moments that show love between them over all the staged images and awkward interactions in the vlogs - and these two are the couple goals we should all be aspiring for apparently 🤷
lol I know, the fact that he pimps out almost every aspect of his relationship and monetises/exploits it to the extreme but pretends to be coy and private on a simple kissing pic (which the blurriness drew more attention to anyway) shows how stupid and delusional he is

• Heart
I posted earlier that I think Joe suffers from an emotional intelligence deficit. His default position to emotion is to steady the ship and not react wildly either way.

in the instant case, however, DB is an extrovert entertainer who seems to like proclaiming her love to the world. It may be seen as superficial to those who take a more considered approach to life, but it is (rightly or wrongly) the life she knows.

I get the strong impression that JS started this relationship - his first relationship - with his usual default position, but was either goaded into displaying more PDAs, or felt he had to do so, because he was not confident how to react when DB started gushing over IG.

If I knew more about how old JS was when his parents split, who he lived with and how he saw his parents then, , I could be more confident in analysis.

As to your reference to William and Harry, note how old they were when their parents split and their comparatively young age (Harry especially)_ when their Mum died. I doubt if it is an accident that both married comparatively late.

Last edited:
I posted earlier that I think Joe suffers from an emotional intelligence deficit. His default position to emotion is to steady the ship and not react wildly either way.

in the instant case, however, DB is an extrovert entertainer who seems to like proclaiming her love to the world. It may be seen as superficial to those who take a more considered approach to life, but it is (rightly or wrongly) the life she knows.

I get the strong impression that JS started this relationship - his first relationship - with his usual default position, but was either goaded into displaying more PDAs, or felt he had to do so, because he was not confident how to react when DB started gushing over IG.

If I knew more about how old JS was when his parents split, who he lived with and how he saw his parents then, , I could be more confident in analysis.

As to your reference to William and Harry, note how old they were when their parents split and their comparatively young age (Harry especially)_ when their Mum died. I doubt if it is an accident that both married comparatively late.
His parent split when he was 18/19 when he's away backpacking. Both he and Zoe lived with their dad till they moved out. Can't remember why his parents split, I vaguely remember something about his mum cheating, but could just be a rumour.

• Wow
His parent split when he was 18/19 when he's away backpacking. Both he and Zoe lived with their dad till they moved out. Can't remember why his parents split, I vaguely remember something about his mum cheating, but could just be a rumour.
That is very helpful! ty :)

On the face of it then, unless his childhood was marred by interminable parental rows, there was no reason for JS not to develop emotionally in early adulthood and make relationships, unless he suffers from emotional detachment.

Probably he thinks if they don't kiss in public then he's keeping the relationship private........:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
They'll probably kiss on the stage you've got to pay to see that kind of content guys 😉

• Haha
He's so immature and uncomfortable to watch now. That's why I've unsubscribed to everything. 😴😴😴

• Wow
  • Heart
Yeah over 20 minutes into the glastonbury vlog and still not seen any of glastonbury ...just tadpoles ....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.