Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's literally just random moments when he remembers to film and just squashed random clips together. It's clearly just for the money. I couldn't even be bothered watching them and there is another still to go. Preferred when Joe put one video out a week, at least he had taken time to edit them and put some though in to them, now he his just pushing out any old tit.

Referring to a previous comment about Joe & Diane's immaturity and cringeyness, I think it went into overload around the Finland vlogs for some reason. It was during the holiday or just after where they both just got far worse then they were already elwith the overhearing, but they also regresalsed even further with their behaviorand became unbearable.

Reactions: 5
@invisibleotter: It may be that Finland was when they knew the tour was being considered and so started to ramp up production.
I don't think ramp up production is the right term, as Joe's videos have gone downhill in terms of production, he just throws any tit together these days. However they certainly ramped up the lovey dovey, childish content since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
god that glasto vlog was boring, 40 mins of a random tour round some elite air bnb, car stuff, wandering around the outskirts of glasto?! hes really got to work on the production quality and content of his vlogging if he wants to engage people and gain mainstream traction again. ive seen much smaller vloggers do vids that look more professional and entertaining. To put out this rubbish just looks arrogant.
Watching Tom Syndicate romp in the inflated pool was sadly reminiscent of a Beachmaster Hippopotamus:

• Haha
Saw that they posted another tik tok of them dancing, was genuinely embarrassing to watch

• Sick
Saw that they posted another tik tok of them dancing, was genuinely embarrassing to watch
Honestly, it's the best thing I've done unsubscribing to the both of them. I feel like a new woman😂😂😂😂. They were getting way too sickly and embarrassing🙄

Reactions: 3
Honestly, it's the best thing I've done unsubscribing to the both of them. I feel like a new woman😂😂😂😂. They were getting way too sickly and embarrassing🙄
It’s bizarre I was a fan back in the strictly days and then as soon as they announced the relationship and started all the cringey tit I went right off both of them, it’s embarassing to see a 27 and 30 year old act the way they do

Dianne’s act of being stupid for the camera is actually soul destroying to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s bizarre I was a fan back in the strictly days and then as soon as they announced the relationship and started all the cringey tit I went right off both of them, it’s embarassing to see a 27 and 30 year old act the way they do

Dianne’s act of being stupid for the camera is actually soul destroying to watch
Unscribed to both too, now only rarely watch their vlogs and skip through most of it. I do watch Diannes hair & make-up videos, cause she actually knows what she is talking about and the difference between them and how she acts in the vlogs is chalk and cheese. She may not be book smart, but is far from stupid and the dumb acting is just cringey. Add in the Joe's immature jokes and the teenager romance behaviour makes them unbearable to watch.

If there is a vlog involving Chris Lilley, I will be watching that, wonder if they act as bad around him.

Oh god please not ANOTHER holiday vlog !!!
Cue here's the hotel room/bathroom/does it have a coffee machine content
Oh and lots of Dianne on Insta stories loving her self sick in a variety of locations probably Joe will be pointlessly laughing in the background and asking what are you doing ? What are you saying ? When she literally does or says anything .

EDIT : I don't think Joes with her on this trip so she might be spared his patronising comments to her 🙊

Last edited:
  • Sick
Joe's on a stag do in Portugal, Dianne is on the Strictly Cruise working for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joe's on a stag do in Portugal, Dianne is on the Strictly Cruise working for a change.
i honestly don't know how she keeps up the energy to be constantly working like this. it's been completely full on since strictly last year :sleep:

i honestly don't know how she keeps up the energy to be constantly working like this. it's been completely full on since strictly last year :sleep:
Don’t all people work at least 5 days a week? She dances a few hours.
Most people work and exercise, be it the gym or going for a run, she does both in one go.

Reactions: 7
I think the cruise is pretty chilled actually, lots of down time, nice stop off points. The problem with touring is the travel, I have a friend who's in a pretty successful band and he says it's the travel, different hotels, not really sleeping that kills and not the actual performing.

Dianne’s spelling and grammar is absolutely atrocious, don’t know how I have only just noticed this 😂😂

Also, one of the pro’s gorka and his girlfriend Gemma who was a contestant in a previous series of strictly have just had a baby and the minions on twitter are going crazy saying “I can’t wait until joe and Dianne have a baby so they can go on play dates together”

Are people really that delusional???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Dianne uploads a vlog, fine no big deal you might think but then she goes onto her own Insta stories and shares posts from girls saying omg thank you so much for doing this Dianne, followed by another I needed this your amazing it really is the highlight of my week to watch this vlog !
She may aswell just do a grid post and say yes you all send me love but I love myself so much im actualy sharing my own compliments on stories so everyone can see just how amazing I am and here's the proof 😂

• Haha
they will split up during the next series when she is paired with someone else..it's pretty obvious none of the professionals can behave ...professionally.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.