Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dunno if any of you are members of ThatcherJoe but one of the Minions shared a link to his livestream on twitter, so thought I'd share it on here.

Reactions: 2
So dunno if any of you are members of ThatcherJoe but one of the Minions shared a link to his livestream on twitter, so thought I'd share it on here.

Couldn’t be bothered so flicked through. Someone asked if he would do I’m a celeb and he said never but he’s going to be back on tv in something soon

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t be bothered so flicked through. Someone asked if he would do I’m a celeb and he said never but he’s going to be back on tv in something soon
He said something well I won't do it now. I have a feeling if he gets this tv gig he was talking about it will contract him to the BBC, which means itv shows other than an appearance on this morning are a no. Or there may have been a no competitors clause in his Strictly contract.

He also mentioned he did more voice overs for show coming out on cartoon network(I thought that channel shut down) next month.

So it appears he is keeping work outside of youtube lined up and money rolling in.

He also mentioned merch, but he and Zie can't decide on a hoodie prototype.

The rest of the stream is really him trying to decide what to order for dinner and that he not going to use twitter more and that he wants to go on more holidays, cause basically he said vlogging his daily life is boring.

Reactions: 4

YT snip
Thanks for sharing. :)

I don't subscribe to paywall newspapers i would like to read, and so I would not sub here either.

So it appears he is keeping work outside of youtube lined up and money rolling in.
It will be interesting to see if he has further evolved.

He also mentioned merch, but he and Zie can't decide on a hoodie prototype.
I have always had doubts about sales of merch, even though Joe rubs his hands when he mentions it. We looked at it on a gaming site where I am a member, but concluded the time taken in organising a supplier at a reasonable cost for stuff like Tee shirts,, then having to deal with size differences as well as returns and postage, outweighed any real financial advantage. Our Devs seem to take the same approach. We do not have a million followers, however. :D

The rest of the stream is really him trying to decide what to order for dinner and that he not going to use twitter more and that he wants to go on more holidays, cause basically he said vlogging his daily life is boring.
I get the impression that some of these tech companies like Twitter will get a nasty shock, if the UK proceeds with its intended legislation, and the EU proceeds with its proposed copyright bans over memes.

Just looked at his companies house page for the first time... interesting 🤑🤑🤑
It seems my link on Strawboy lLimited expired by default. if you need to see it, let me know, and I will see if i can find to find a better link.

Oh and I know she just casually mentioned in the vlog but I meant will she address it and how she found out/coped with it when she was in school. Might help others who are dyslexic too. Also just because her spelling is atrocious and her general knowledge is poor doesn't automatically mean dyslexia. I know lots of people who are diagnosed and have gone on to have university degrees. A lot of them just see words mixed up. Maybe she has some sort of other learning deficit.
I think Random Lemon suggested - and Otter made a reasonable case - that Dianne may also suffer from ADHD, since the two conditions can go hand-in-hand.

TBH, I am pushed to explain why a person who does not suffer from dyslexia would admit they have such a condition. The only explanation I could offer would be that such a person was reasonably intelligent and was making an inapposite joke about being dyslexic.

In case it was unclear, I also accept that some people are able to overcome aspects of dyslexia, with appropriate support. I did, however, make the point that this might not be so forthcoming in a rural Australian community 25 years ago.

Last edited:
Thanks invisible otter for the link! I do like joe but I can't believe people are actually paying for this so called extra content. He couldn't look more disinterested in that livestream if he tried. He constantly looks at the time and looks bored af ( thinking back to the first one too). Suppose I can't blame him as the majority of viewers are schoolies so he might feel a bit weird knowing the majority of people he's talking to are underage girls. His eyes seem to light up when he sees how many people are viewing, thinking they are members and he's getting £££ when really it's because someone shared the link lol.

In case it was unclear, I also accept that some people are able to overcome aspects of dyslexia, with appropriate support. I did, however, make the point that this might not be so forthcoming in a rural Australian community 25 years ago.
Dianne’s hometown isn’t exactly rural, it’s a large town within about an hour or so from a city (not Perth). Does it really matter if she is dyslexic or has ADHD? I think she’s got a naturally bubbly personality, which draws people to her. She’s a likeable person who has made Joe happy, and that’s all that really matters.

Dianne’s hometown isn’t exactly rural, it’s a large town within about an hour or so from a city (not Perth). Does it really matter if she is dyslexic or has ADHD? I think she’s got a naturally bubbly personality, which draws people to her. She’s a likeable person who has made Joe happy, and that’s all that really matters.
Yeah, Joe looks so happy when his 30yo girlfriend doesn't know that bacon is meat and for how long 2 minute rice should cook..

Reactions: 3
Yeah, Joe looks so happy when his 30yo girlfriend doesn't know that bacon is meat and for how long 2 minute rice should cook..
She either tries too hard to be funny or really is that simple. Either way I get second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
I'm still surprised Joe's put up with stuff like that for so long. Do you think it's lasted so long, as he just likes having someone he can travel/do other stuff with and has a fear that if they broke up he'd struggle to find anyone else.

Also, has anyone seen stacey is dating her dance partner now? Be interesting to see what happens on this years strictly.

I'm still surprised Joe's put up with stuff like that for so long. Do you think it's lasted so long, as he just likes having someone he can travel/do other stuff with and has a fear that if they broke up he'd struggle to find anyone else.

Also, has anyone seen stacey is dating her dance partner now? Be interesting to see what happens on this years strictly.
I do genuinely like them,think they are well suited and are genuinely in love with each other,personally I’ve never seen Joe look this happy.Obviously there’s an element of playing up to the camera when it’s on and they have flaws as do we all but I can see them going the distance tbh.

Also Joes meeting Prince Charles again in Scotland next week and is taking Tom with him who I personally can’t stand but those vlogs from Ireland at that wedding were pretty funny.

Dianne claimed not to know bacon was meat? Ffs she’s ridiculous. There is no way that’s true.
Either she feels the need to compete with Joes humour and it’s the only act she has as not a particularly naturally funny person OR she’s always been like this and played the ditzy girl for attention.

Reactions: 4
You are too cynical by far, IMO. :D

IMO, this certainly merits a thread of its own. ;)

She either tries too hard to be funny or really is that simple. Either way I get second hand embarrassment.
*Inwardly screams* :(

I think she thought bacon was something you eat for breakfast rather than a item you eat for dinner and it came out wrong. From what I've seen of Dianne's diet she doesn't eat much red meat, if any. I have a masters in physics and I still find myself asking my partner what's half of 12, it's just my mouth running off before my brain has engaged also 2 minute rice takes 3 in my microwave.

Dianne reminds me of Caspar, a bit daft, kindhearted, sweet and quite innocent in some ways but also hardworking, street smart and tough in others. Joe seemed to love spending time with Tanya who is as dopey as they come, so maybe Dianne is just his type.

Reactions: 6
Thing is, I don't think it's an act and attempt of being funny. There are many instances where she really is trying to be funny, and it's just failing cause she's not that great of an actress, it's obvious she's trying though. But when she saying stuff like asking Joe whats 6 cut in half (yes, she actually asked that), or holding up half a cabbage saying it's gonna last a family all week, she seems genuine, and by Joe's reactions, so is he.

Dianne reminds me of Caspar, a bit daft, kindhearted, sweet and quite innocent in some ways but also hardworking, street smart and tough in others. Joe seemed to love spending time with Tanya who is as dopey as they come, so maybe Dianne is just his type.
They’re similar, but Caspar is not dumb. He is more than street smart. He reads, has an education, and keeps up with world matters. I actually think he is much smarter than Joe. Dianne...not so much.

Reactions: 6
They’re similar, but Caspar is not dumb. He is more than street smart. He reads, has an education, and keeps up with world matters. I actually think he is much smarter than Joe. Dianne...not so much.
Trust me there's more to being smart than reading and an education, in fact some of the most educated people I know/work with (PHD level) struggle to function with real everyday life. While the most successful business man I know has read 2 books in his life and dropped out of school at 15 to fillet fish but he's a grafter and is now a multi-millionaire.

Trust me there's more to being smart than reading and an education, in fact some of the most educated people I know/work with (PHD level) struggle to function with real everyday life. While the most successful business man I know has read 2 books in his life and dropped out of school at 15 to fillet fish but he's a grafter and is now a multi-millionaire.
That’s great. However that’s not the case for Dianne.

As long as we are not talking Greg Wallace, all's good. :)

As long as we are not talking Greg Wallace, all's good. :)
Haha, no. He moved away from the fish and now owns a company that supplies plant machinery all over the world, even helped build the shard. He was written off by his teachers and peers at the time of dropping out though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.