Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mikey's done a few insta's where you can hear Dianne chatting in the background and him and Archie both went to her tour, she also seems to get on really well with Producer Josh. The poor girl has had one full week off this year maybe she's just knackered, I know she has missed some strictly get togethers although she does her best to support the other pro's.

I don't know what Evie does as a job to get so much time off and Ambar is the most bizarre final year uni student I've seen, Jan exam time she was in South Africa, now it's finals month and she's in Africa again, even if her exams are closer to the end of term she surely should be studying. Maybe it's changed but when I was at uni no one spent more than 5 days off at Easter, especially in our final year.

Does Joe really not trust his friends, he doesn't have a problem with the strictly dancers and the majority are way hotter than Joe's mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I still think he was simply just bitter and jealous, which is why it’s been a 180. His home friends were in long term relationships or getting married. A lot of his YouTube friends were easily getting girlfriends or in long term relationships , meanwhile he was struggling. I actually think he has been longing for the day he could be in a public YouTube relationship.

He is very luck because if he didn’t meet Dianne and have to spend so many hours a day with her I honestly think he would’ve still been single until at least 30.

Joe is very insecure. People say Dianne has upped his confidence, but I don’t see it. He just channels his insecurity into being possessive. I don’t think Dianne minds though. She doesn’t seem that fussed about being around anyone besides Joe, her family, and dance people anyway which isn’t an issue.

I actually think the reason Dianne is never around his friends is his insecurities. She hung out with them once at winter wonderland and hasn’t since...like others have said he is a bit possessive and if he gets threatened by random people on the street and seemingly even Alfie, then it makes sense he wouldn’t want her around the likes of Jack and Conor.

That’s how I feel. I hope it’s not the case, and maybe Dianne just wasn’t feeling it, but I think it’s joe honestly. If it is him, he needs to lighten up. None of your mates want your girlfriend or would do that to you, as messy as they are. Evie and Ambar have gone on multiple vacations with those guys and they’re still in their respected relationships, seemingly going strong.
I agree that Joe would have always made an announcement of a relationship and would always shown his girlfriend off in vlogs, but something has definetely happened in the past month, to make him more insecure and feel like he has to show far more of his relationship than before.

Of course he is clearly more comfortable after months of vlogging with Dianne, but the picture of them in bed and in him clearing having a good look down her pants, really seems like he is trying to prove that the relationship is real, they do have sex and it's not just platonic. Joe clearly takes far more picture and videos of Dianne than he shares, but something or someone has made him insecure very recently and made him act far more possessive and want to show more of the relationship.

What's actually quite strange is Diane's posting far less to her social media about the relationship in recent week, considering long before Joe her insta stories would basically be spam and she posted a picture like every other day. I know she is busy with tours, but that never stopped her over sharing before.

Also I agree with your statement about the Maynard, as they would duck anything that moves, so can't blame him for feeling insecure about that, even though I doubt they would go for a mates girl and I think Dianne wouldn't go there, especially cause their relationship is solid with Joe, her previous one was a mess with multiple breaks and she called it off before things got too serious with Joe, so he clearly has some morals.

Mikey's done a few insta's where you can hear Dianne chatting in the background and him and Archie both went to her tour, she also seems to get on really well with Producer Josh. The poor girl has had one full week off this year maybe she's just knackered, I know she has missed some strictly get togethers although she does her best to support the other pro's.

I don't know what Evie does as a job to get so much time off and Ambar is the most bizarre final year uni student I've seen, Jan exam time she was in South Africa, now it's finals month and she's in Africa again, even if her exams are closer to the end of term she surely should be studying. Maybe it's changed but when I was at uni no one spent more than 5 days off at Easter, especially in our final year.

Does Joe really not trust his friends, he doesn't have a problem with the strictly dancers and the majority are way hotter than Joe's mates.
It’s the group setting that never happens. If they go to a show or one of them goes to the house they see her, but they never all go out and spend time with his friends. She seems to be friendly with all his friends despite this though.

I feel like I remember seeing something about Evie working at Harrods, but I have no clue...her fam is rich anyway. Ambar said she had no exams during January and I think she’s doing a dissertation instead of exams.

Yes the strictly crew are better looking, but most of them are either gay or married, and most were Dianne’s friends first. They also had to spend loads of time as couple with the strictly crew without a choice anyway during the show.

I agree that Joe would have always made an announcement of a relationship and would always shown his girlfriend off in vlogs, but something has definetely happened in the past month, to make him more insecure and feel like he has to show far more of his relationship than before.

Of course he is clearly more comfortable after months of vlogging with Dianne, but the picture of them in bed and in him clearing having a good look down her pants, really seems like he is trying to prove that the relationship is real, they do have sex and it's not just platonic. Joe clearly takes far more picture and videos of Dianne than he shares, but something or someone has made him insecure very recently and made him act far more possessive and want to show more of the relationship.

What's actually quite strange is Diane's posting far less to her social media about the relationship in recent week, considering long before Joe her insta stories would basically be spam and she posted a picture like every other day. I know she is busy with tours, but that never stopped her over sharing before.

Also I agree with your statement about the Maynard, as they would duck anything that moves, so can't blame him for feeling insecure about that, even though I doubt they would go for a mates girl and I think Dianne wouldn't go there, especially cause their relationship is solid with Joe, her previous one was a mess with multiple breaks and she called it off before things got too serious with Joe, so he clearly has some morals.
Hmm I get what you’re saying, but it’s hard to even figure out what that means. Maybe he’s intimidated by other couples or feels like he needs to up the ante since everything it starting to calm down.

At the same time they post about each other a lot less. Tbh even in their videos it’s a lot more calm and normal. The energy changed. Maybe the honeymoon phase it starting to end.

Dianne definitely wouldn’t mess with any of his friends or anyone in general. I agree I think she feels secure with Joe and wouldn’t do anything to damage that.

Last edited:
Long time lurker here, never really followed Joe but did follow Louise back in the day, not so much anymore.

Started following here when Joe got partnered with Dianne as I have met her a couple of times. My brother-in-law is friends with Anthony and we met Dianne when she was with him. The impression I had of her was that she was a lovely kindhearted girl who was too good for Anthony. She was arm candy to him and Dianne seemed to be the one putting the effort in to make the relationship work. I do know she was very close to Gorka and Anthony was convinced Giovanni was sniffing around her. I'm not quite sure when they split but Anthony was definitely flirting/talking to Insta-models by the beginning of October.

I've only started following Joe since strictly and haven't really watched any of his vids before then as I found him and his gang very immature, he was a kid last time I watched him properly with Louise but he seemed lovely enough on strictly.

I've not really noticed a change in their relationship, except the normal settling in, I don't see this possessiveness, just him getting more comfortable with showing affection.

As to the lack of posts, all the pro's are not posting. It looks like they are doing 12 hour days and the show has 52 dances, I know Dianne won't be in them all but she will be in many. It looks like a very ambitious show.

I'm hoping she gets a middler on Strictly this year as I don't think anyone apart from Giovanni has put in as many hours as her since August.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here, never really followed Joe but did follow Louise back in the day, not so much anymore.

Started following here when Joe got partnered with Dianne as I have met her a couple of times. My brother-in-law is friends with Anthony and we met Dianne when she was with him. The impression I had of her was that she was a lovely kindhearted girl who was too good for Anthony. She was arm candy to him and Dianne seemed to be the one putting the effort in to make the relationship work. I do know she was very close to Gorka and Anthony was convinced Giovanni was sniffing around her. I'm not quite sure when they split but Anthony was definitely flirting/talking to Insta-models by the beginning of October.

I've only started following Joe since strictly and haven't really watched any of his vids before then as I found him and his gang very immature, he was a kid last time I watched him properly with Louise but he seemed lovely enough on strictly.

I've not really noticed a change in their relationship, except the normal settling in, I don't see this possessiveness, just him getting more comfortable with showing affection.

As to the lack of posts, all the pro's are not posting. It looks like they are doing 12 hour days and the show has 52 dances, I know Dianne won't be in them all but she will be in many. It looks like a very ambitious show.

I'm hoping she gets a middler on Strictly this year as I don't think anyone apart from Giovanni has put in as many hours as her since August.
Thanks for your lovely post,I’m glad to hear that she’s a genuinely lovely person.From people that have met her and stories I’ve heard nobody seems to have a bad word to say about her.

If rumours are true then Joe and Diannes official anniversary is at the very very start of October and that would line up with what you are saying.

Reactions: 2
I believe they got together very early on and they will never admit just how early. The chemistry was evident from the get go. Did you not see them boozed up and grinding on each other at joes bday? I believe week 2/3 defo and believed/rooted for them to be together at that time. We don't know when her and Anthony officially broke up, just when it was announced. Plus we don't know what kind of issues they were having. She would have realised very early on how happy Joe made her, and their non stop laughter together. This would be very hard to ignore esp if you are in an unhappy relationship or one that just doesn't have that kind of spark. Week 5 he took her to Zoe and Alfie's after the live shows. She could be heard accidentally in the background so I don't think he would be introducing her to the family so quick if it hadn't been an intense few weeks/ month - remembering they were training together for hours everyday in very close proximity to each other's bodies/intimate space. Also I believe they had met at a taster session and she used to mention him a lot in their stories before the show began so it is likely they hit it off very quickly. I think it was a bit of a whirlwind for both of them and we won't know their anniversary as there was probably a bit of a crossover there.

Spoke to my sister-in-law who takes more notice of the group gossip, Dianne spent the first 2 weekends in August with Anthony and then the first weekend in September. They were all at a wedding that weekend and apparently things were a bit off between them.

Although she doesn't know when they split exactly she's positive they were finished before October as the girl he is seeing now says they started chatting in September. Apparently their are no hard feelings and Anthony doesn't have a bad word to say about Dianne.

Reactions: 4
Has everyone seen this about Joe getting an online show with Conte baste, here's a link to the article

So, there is an actual reason for Joe setting up a joint couples channel. It has been announced, Joe is after getting a pilot cooking show on Conte Nasts online channel, epicurious.

So it appears he started In the Pan, as a type of audition and to show evidence, that he was able to pick up subscribers and views with a cooking show, not under Thatcher Joe. It why the joint couples channel appeared so out of the blue.

Joe always has a reason behind every decision he makes, he is extremely strategically minded and hides behind the Thatcher Joe immature prankster image, when clearly is very carefully orchastrating every move he makes.

Joe was using in the pan to pitch his idea to the network and as Dianne cooks the majority of the meals for them both, Joe has pickef up some more cooking skills and used the channel to brush up and improve the skills he already had, so that if his pitch got picked up, he would not look like a total fool.

Maybe this also explains Joe's sudden burst of sharing his relationship. Dianne obviously knew about this and after years of long distance and failed relationships, would without a doubt feel insecure about their relationship which is still fairly new. This is just speculation, but it looks as though Joe has been more open about the relationship not cause he is insecure, but because Dianne is and he wants to prove to her, he is serious about her.

After reading recent posts about Dianne on here, I hope Joe is serious about her, they may not be on the same level intellectually, but she clearly loves Joe and Joe seems much happier, now whether that is from all these opportunities that are now being announced or cause of Dianne, I dunno, but I hope he isn't just using her for his own gain.

Both Joe and Dianne have separately stated that the American Smooth was a special dance/week, that was week 3 (October 6th).

Reactions: 3
Has everyone seen this about Joe getting an online show with Conte baste, here's a link to the article

So, there is an actual reason for Joe setting up a joint couples channel. It has been announced, Joe is after getting a pilot cooking show on Conte Nasts online channel, epicurious.

So it appears he started In the Pan, as a type of audition and to show evidence, that he was able to pick up subscribers and views with a cooking show, not under Thatcher Joe. It why the joint couples channel appeared so out of the blue.

Joe always has a reason behind every decision he makes, he is extremely strategically minded and hides behind the Thatcher Joe immature prankster image, when clearly is very carefully orchastrating every move he makes.

Joe was using in the pan to pitch his idea to the network and as Dianne cooks the majority of the meals for them both, Joe has pickef up some more cooking skills and used the channel to brush up and improve the skills he already had, so that if his pitch got picked up, he would not look like a total fool.

Maybe this also explains Joe's sudden burst of sharing his relationship. Dianne obviously knew about this and after years of long distance and failed relationships, would without a doubt feel insecure about their relationship which is still fairly new. This is just speculation, but it looks as though Joe has been more open about the relationship not cause he is insecure, but because Dianne is and he wants to prove to her, he is serious about her.

After reading recent posts about Dianne on here, I hope Joe is serious about her, they may not be on the same level intellectually, but she clearly loves Joe and Joe seems much happier, now whether that is from all these opportunities that are now being announced or cause of Dianne, I dunno, but I hope he isn't just using her for his own gain.
There is a lot in what you write, I think, but I suggest there may also be the spectre of the PR team in the background, which may account for the changes you perceive.

I have read about 3 sets of couples in Entertainment over the past 3 years, where PR may or may not have been involved.

1) the Tom Hiddlestone/Taylor Swift love affair in 2016, which may or may not have been PR inspired. There certainly seems to have been PR involvement at times. e.g. the beach shots, where Hiddlestone wore a vest on which was inscribed "I ❤ TS"
2) the Ant McPartlin travails of the past year including the car crash and the divorce, where PR involvement is often suspected
3) the recent troubles of Kevin from Grimsby and Stacey Dooley, where again there is reference to PR teams for both involved.

I don't know if Joe uses an agent but Margravine presumably would be it, if he does. Dianne surely has an agent, according to her Twitter details.

SCD would also have its own PR team

Dianne is mainstream media and understands the importance of public appearances and smiling for the camera. It is meat and drink for mainstream entertainers, and while much can be and is written about the symbiotic relationship between the entertainment world and the mainstream media, there can be no doubt it exists and that PR teams are useful for oiling the wheels. I would say it is the price of entertainment success, that you must be prepared for intrusion from paps etc, like it or not. That is where PR management comes in.

Looking at Joe, I would say that up until the last month, his handling of the mainstream media has been abject.

1) in a vid before Xmas, he lambasts the media for knocking on his grandmother's door, and complains about being followed on the motorway by a pap,. while driving a Aston martin with James Bond plates. I felt Joe;s peroration was authentic but naive. You don't stop the paps by asking them to stop. This suggested to me that either he had no PR team, or was ignoring them

2) Joes makes a concession to the media and posts his image before Xmas with "I have may not have won the glitterball but.." I always thought this was his idea, but maybe not,.

3) Fairly soon after Dianne's return from Australia, Joe goes on YT again, and once again lambasts the media, this time for running engagement stories about Dianne and himself. I felt the way he handled the aspect about Dianne was ppor.

4) The Pro tour started in mid January. You would have to be really naive to think there would be no media. At the every least, the Beeb PR team would arrange photo ops.So what occurred?

4.1 Throughout the tour, Joe continued to glower at the camera when papped. It made you wonder if he was unhappy with Dianne.

4.2 There was the night of the NATV awards when SCD won, and many Pros including Dianne were present, as well Celebs on tour like Dr Ranj and Graham. Joe chose to keep what he claimed was a longstanding commitment for dinner with the Buttercreams,.

4.3 There was the occasion when a camera caught Joe and Dianne returning to the hotel one evening. The reporter called out, Joe half-turned, saw who it was and turned back and marched resolutely into the hotel. Dianne smiled at the reporter, and halted momentarily, but then seeing Joe was gone, she turned and hurried after him.

4.4 The Sun started a mischievous story, eagerly seized by other media like the Mail, that Joe and Dianne were upsetting the tour, by constant PDAs. I suspect this story may have been false with its unattributable sources, but it seemed particularly odd, because there had been no real PDAs from Joe at that point on the YT vids.

At the ned of the tour, there is a YT vid by Joe, in which he jokes about who he might vote for, if a Youtuber is in the the next SCD season, going up against Dianne and her partner. Dianne off camera, jokingly but curtly tells him 'Me of course' and then adds "You better edit that out of the video'

The ensuing Here Come the Girls tour seems by general concensus to have been underpromoted. The IG traffic been Joe and Dianne on the other hand increased in PDAs on both sides. Was this conscious self-promotion by the pair? Or had a member of one their PR teams stepped in by then and effectively said that Joe had to man up with regard to their relationship and the MSM? Or has Dianne said words to the effect that if In the Pan is aimed at promoting them both, he has to change his attitude about mainstream publicity? It's a bit of both, I think.

Feel fre to demolish this. I cannot prove a lot of what is written, but it seems to me that if Joe wants mainstream media success, he has to accept a degree of press intrusion and so, the hidden hand of a PR team may now be around. For certain, Joe cannot continue tto act in a high-handed way with the press if he wants publicity, unless and until he has a more certain position in the mainstream media world. Giving podcast interviews will not project him in the way that the press can, if they are steered in the right way.

tl:dr the dynamics of the couple's relationship may have changed the way Joe behaves to Dianne online, but I suspect there is also a guiding media-friendly PR hand at work as well.

In relation to what was said about Dianne being a nice person, while I agree that she is (and that's why I subscribed to her once she got her vlogging channel even though I never cared for Joe or any of those youtubers) I don't think being "nice and lovely" is always a good thing.
I realize this sounds like an oxymoron but when niceness comes at the cost of "keeping the status quo" and "not rocking the boat" it becomes a problem because then you're ignoring or enabling a real problem in the name of looking good or "being nice", or not wanting to be "that person".

I'm saying this due to situations like her uncle, at this point she has to be aware of it and usually creepy uncles like him are often the "elephant in the family room" so to speak, by this I mean it's very likely that his creepy behaviour was known to some of his close relatives/friends but not spoken about because no one wants to be "that person".
I'm not saying she knew this before he started being publicly creepy, I'm just saying that usually such behaviour from men like that isn't sudden, but a subtle and gradual thing.

I've seen this in a lot of families, either with creepy uncles or alcoholics etc. No one wants to stand up and say something about it, even if it's the right thing to do, because they're afraid the rest of the family members will defend and justify the problematic person and then they'll feel guilty that they "rocked the boat" and feel left out of the family. A lot of times people just don't want change or "complications" or "drama" even when minors are at risk. They just shove it under the rug and hope it doesn't affect them.
I can cut some slack to someone who doesn't take action when it comes to an alcoholic or something, but when it comes to creepy or pedophiliac behaviour, I think people should call out those who can do/say something about it but don't. A minor is more important than your social status or reputation.

There is a lot in what you write, I think, but I suggest there may also be the spectre of the PR team in the background, which may account for the changes you perceive.

I have read about 3 sets of couples in Entertainment over the past 3 years, where PR may or may not have been involved.

1) the Tom Hiddlestone/Taylor Swift love affair in 2016, which may or may not have been PR inspired. There certainly seems to have been PR involvement at times. e.g. the beach shots, where Hiddlestone wore a vest on which was inscribed "I ❤ TS"
2) the Ant McPartlin travails of the past year including the car crash and the divorce, where PR involvement is often suspected
3) the recent troubles of Kevin from Grimsby and Stacey Dooley, where again there is reference to PR teams for both involved.

I don't know if Joe uses an agent but Margravine presumably would be it, if he does. Dianne surely has an agent, according to her Twitter details.

SCD would also have its own PR team

Dianne is mainstream media and understands the importance of public appearances and smiling for the camera. It is meat and drink for mainstream entertainers, and while much can be and is written about the symbiotic relationship between the entertainment world and the mainstream media, there can be no doubt it exists and that PR teams are useful for oiling the wheels. I would say it is the price of entertainment success, that you must be prepared for intrusion from paps etc, like it or not. That is where PR management comes in.

Looking at Joe, I would say that up until the last month, his handling of the mainstream media has been abject.

1) in a vid before Xmas, he lambasts the media for knocking on his grandmother's door, and complains about being followed on the motorway by a pap,. while driving a Aston martin with James Bond plates. I felt Joe;s peroration was authentic but naive. You don't stop the paps by asking them to stop. This suggested to me that either he had no PR team, or was ignoring them

2) Joes makes a concession to the media and posts his image before Xmas with "I have may not have won the glitterball but.." I always thought this was his idea, but maybe not,.

3) Fairly soon after Dianne's return from Australia, Joe goes on YT again, and once again lambasts the media, this time for running engagement stories about Dianne and himself. I felt the way he handled the aspect about Dianne was ppor.

4) The Pro tour started in mid January. You would have to be really naive to think there would be no media. At the every least, the Beeb PR team would arrange photo ops.So what occurred?

4.1 Throughout the tour, Joe continued to glower at the camera when papped. It made you wonder if he was unhappy with Dianne.

4.2 There was the night of the NATV awards when SCD won, and many Pros including Dianne were present, as well Celebs on tour like Dr Ranj and Graham. Joe chose to keep what he claimed was a longstanding commitment for dinner with the Buttercreams,.

4.3 There was the occasion when a camera caught Joe and Dianne returning to the hotel one evening. The reporter called out, Joe half-turned, saw who it was and turned back and marched resolutely into the hotel. Dianne smiled at the reporter, and halted momentarily, but then seeing Joe was gone, she turned and hurried after him.

4.4 The Sun started a mischievous story, eagerly seized by other media like the Mail, that Joe and Dianne were upsetting the tour, by constant PDAs. I suspect this story may have been false with its unattributable sources, but it seemed particularly odd, because there had been no real PDAs from Joe at that point on the YT vids.

At the ned of the tour, there is a YT vid by Joe, in which he jokes about who he might vote for, if a Youtuber is in the the next SCD season, going up against Dianne and her partner. Dianne off camera, jokingly but curtly tells him 'Me of course' and then adds "You better edit that out of the video'

The ensuing Here Come the Girls tour seems by general concensus to have been underpromoted. The IG traffic been Joe and Dianne on the other hand increased in PDAs on both sides. Was this conscious self-promotion by the pair? Or had a member of one their PR teams stepped in by then and effectively said that Joe had to man up with regard to their relationship and the MSM? Or has Dianne said words to the effect that if In the Pan is aimed at promoting them both, he has to change his attitude about mainstream publicity? It's a bit of both, I think.

Feel fre to demolish this. I cannot prove a lot of what is written, but it seems to me that if Joe wants mainstream media success, he has to accept a degree of press intrusion and so, the hidden hand of a PR team may now be around. For certain, Joe cannot continue tto act in a high-handed way with the press if he wants publicity, unless and until he has a more certain position in the mainstream media world. Giving podcast interviews will not project him in the way that the press can, if they are steered in the right way.

tl:dr the dynamics of the couple's relationship may have changed the way Joe behaves to Dianne online, but I suspect there is also a guiding media-friendly PR hand at work as well.
Joes known for years how pr works and about the press etc, he’s been media trainer to within an inch of his life. Which is why he’s never had any real scandals.

Joe does have an agent. In Alfies (🤮) video where he was a 'paparazzi' you can see Joe walk out of the hotel with a guy and Alfie says 'Joe with his agent'

See on Twitter he’s with syndicate. So that’ll be him being loud and obnoxious over joe despite the fact it was joe who got him the invite from what I’ve read.

Wonder if he’s gonna turn up to meet royalty In black jean, syndicate tee shirt and his generic grey blazer. Literally lives in his own clothes even when out.

I’ve been seeing so much on Twitter recently of the minions tweeting Dianne saying “you’ve helped me so much with my mental health don’t know where I would be without you “ and all that bs sorry but none of them bothered with Dianne until she started getting recognised,They treat her like a child she may not be the smartest but she doesn’t need protecting 24/7 by them the woman 30 years old ffs

• Sick
I’ve been seeing so much on Twitter recently of the minions tweeting Dianne saying “you’ve helped me so much with my mental health don’t know where I would be without you “ and all that bs sorry but none of them bothered with Dianne until she started getting recognised,They treat her like a child she may not be the smartest but she doesn’t need protecting 24/7 by them the woman 30 years old ffs
She might not be intelligent but she’s smart.

I don’t get all the chat on here with us obsessing how smart or not she is. She’s successful, lives half way across the world in one of the most expensive cities. Seems well grounded and kind. She’s doing just fine.

Reactions: 5
She might not be intelligent but she’s smart.

I don’t get all the chat on here with us obsessing how smart or not she is. She’s successful, lives half way across the world in one of the most expensive cities. Seems well grounded and kind. She’s doing just fine.
I love watching her videos I’ve got nothing against her I was only saying how she’s preceived by the minions on twitter

Urrgh this really boils my piss! Especially the "I was feeling sooooo anxious until i saw you had uploaded a video sksksks". Like tf? That's absolutely making a mockery of people with REAL anxiety. Attention seeking behaviour at its finest or they are conveniently having a "panic attack" but saw their fave has posted and it's all better now. Just like that. I hate minions.

• Haha
Urrgh this really boils my piss! Especially the "I was feeling sooooo anxious until i saw you had uploaded a video sksksks". Like tf? That's absolutely making a mockery of people with REAL anxiety. Attention seeking behaviour at its finest or they are conveniently having a "panic attack" but saw their fave has posted and it's all better now. Just like that. I hate minions.
That’s just pure bullshit. These Dianne/Joanne minions are ridiculous. They are worse than the die Jaspar shippers were back in the day. Or the Phandom who are bleeping ridiculous. All these minions just ruin supporting people by going OTT.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.