Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon Joe has some other assets like rental properties also? Alfie seems like a big ol' dumb dumb, but he is smart in the way he has invested in real estate so he doesn't have to work essentially. I believe Joe's dad also did something similar? Or house flipped or something
I'd definitely give props to Alfie over Joe when it comes to adulting all day long, Joe's ambiling along very half arsed with his ditzy wannabe actress girlfriend, doing a bit of drawing, doing a bit gardening, imparting some how to be a youtuber advice onto some clout chasers he manages
To be honest I'd probably respect him more if just went back to roof thatching .

Reactions: 9
I'd definitely give props to Alfie over Joe when it comes to adulting all day long, Joe's ambiling along very half arsed with his ditzy wannabe actress girlfriend, doing a bit of drawing, doing a bit gardening, imparting some how to be a youtuber advice onto some clout chasers he manages
To be honest I'd probably respect him more if just went back to roof thatching .
Alfie is just told how to do grown up stuff by his parents, financial advisors and PA's. When he thinks for himself, he ends up with skate ramps rotting in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Alfie is just told how to do grown up stuff by his parents, financial advisors and PA's. When he thinks for himself, he ends up with skate ramps rotting in the garden.
Pmsl i totally agree with you !!

And yet i still think even with all that the Deyes/Sugg household is a damn sight better run and more 'grown up' than whatever is going on over at the sugwells shack 🤷

Reactions: 2
Joe also started a talent agency with a real roster of influencers. Alfie and Zoe's company is an empty office building with a bunch of girls running errands, planning parties and writing stories about sex toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is speculating being ridiculed on here? What else is tattle for other than gossip and speculation? Have a day off, super fans xoxox 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The smartest thing Joe has ever done was move in with Casper when he started out on YouTube. Casper not only grew up wealthy and knew how to invest smartly, but he also has a business mind and clearly worked towards securing his future early on.
First they made their friendship a brand and monetized it, then they started their talent agency together. As long as he stays in business with Casper, he'll be set financially. Dianne on the other hand will be struggling once Strictly is over and the public has forgotten about her and would probably do well to already establish her own dance studio or really put effort into her fitness brand.

Reactions: 17
The smartest thing Joe has ever done was move in with Casper when he started out on YouTube. Casper not only grew up wealthy and knew how to invest smartly, but he also has a business mind and clearly worked towards securing his future early on.
First they made their friendship a brand and monetized it, then they started their talent agency together. As long as he stays in business with Casper, he'll be set financially. Dianne on the other hand will be struggling once Strictly is over and the public has forgotten about her and would probably do well to already establish her own dance studio or really put effort into her fitness brand.
What are you talking about, she's going to be an Oscar winning actress don't you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Joe also started a talent agency with a real roster of influencers. Alfie and Zoe's company is an empty office building with a bunch of girls running errands, planning parties and writing stories about sex toys.
' a talent agency filled with real influencers'

I nearly spat me brew out !!

I'd rather work for Alfie's trying out some sex toys for a living thanks 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ve split but are keeping it quiet until after her book launch….? 👀 🤔
I will always go back to ‘but why?!’ .. one, they are minor celebrities who to the wider population are better known individually than together. Once a year, my family always chucks a ‘is Dianne still with that Joe from YouTube’ comment at me while watching Strictly. Who gives a tit if they split?! Two, the book isn't a joint project. If anything, announcing a split would get them in the Daily Fail headlines & probably increase sales for her just from a bit of increased visibility. And the biggie for me, if they’d quietly split & for some baffling reason were keeping it quiet, they might throw out a few deflective posts on socials but I’d hope not ones of Joes naked torso in a hotel room & photos of him in a bath that Dianne took! 😳 that’d be really bleeping weird even if it was incredibly amicable!

Reactions: 10
Omg I totally forgot about that haha
---
I dunno if Dianne would be lost without Joe, she has a trade to fall back on if she ever chooses to, but despite her odd ways, she seems to live a pretty frugal lifestyle, she's not the kinda "influencer" to flaunt fancy designer clothes or bags, doesn't even really show expensive make-up, doesn't have fancy cars.. I think she enjoys the perks of a bit of money, but seems like she'd be happy living less lavishly than the average influencer

Reactions: 6
Her "improv" attempts are painful - it's like watching a little girl play pretend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alfie's probably bought it to put a ping pong table in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Popular area, the housing market in Brighton is insane. My bro & sis in law are trying to buy there at the moment & there are about 10 other offers on every house they look at. Every house they offered on has gone for above asking price. They’ve been trying for 6 months to buy & got nowhere 😬 They aren’t looking in the million pound bracket admittedly but I’m sure plenty of people are! That house has loads of potential for the right buyer with the right money. The garden could be beautifully landscaped. The rooms are a good size and you could make the kitchen & dining area much nicer, bifolds onto the garden.. I love a good upgrade on a house 😂

Wasn't the house listed just a week ago? The listing now shows as 'removed by the agent' and any trace of the listing on that agent's site has also been removed.
Clearly, that's because it's been discussed on here. Obviously, this and any other gossip site is being monitored.

And that's not because they care what y'all think, but because of privacy and safety, and I really can't blame them one bit. Next thing as well would be some freelance yellow page writerling making a few bucks by copy/pasting their bedroom pics all over the place and very publicly speculating about reasons for the sale.

It's funny how the listing was discovered on here so quickly as well. They prob thought they has some time to list it publicly before being discovered.

Having said all that, I'm curious to see where they'll move to. My guess is back to London; it just makes more sense for their professional lives atm.

ETA: I actually don't think the house has already been sold.

• Wow
No idea how someone found it. I was genuinely baffled why you’d ever find it unless you lived locally or were looking in that area! I do know where they live though because Dianne posted a local shop on her Instagram stories once and said she was showing her parents around her village 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No idea how someone found it. I was genuinely baffled why you’d ever find it unless you lived locally or were looking in that area! I do know where they live though because Dianne posted a local shop on her Instagram stories once and said she was showing her parents around her village 😳
She's such a doof when it comes to personal safety, honestly. Her fans cry about her getting all these haterz and trollz but she's right there meeting up with every weirdo who farts in her general direction.

Reactions: 5
All, please move on from talking about addresses or anything that compromises privacy. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.