Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

His short term memory has gone ,classic sign of dementia/Alzheimer.

Reactions: 4
This really doesn't paint his longer term memory in a great light either:

1707426257602.png

From the report about the classified documents investigation.

• Wow
This really doesn't paint his longer term memory in a great light either:

View attachment 2744629

From the report about the classified documents investigation.
That would still be classed as short term memory believe it or not, it’s childhood recollections , their youth etc is vivid, that’s why many people with that condition are given dolls to calm them .

Reactions: 2
You know it's been clear for absolutely ages that Biden is in severe cognitive decline. In fact, if anything, his decline is accelerating at pace. Most of the time, we just read the stories of his 'gaffes', but when you see him in action, as in the videos posted on here from the past couple of days, it's really stark. You can see him literally struggling, and failing, to form coherent sentences.

It's shocking that this is being allowed to happen. Apparently there's been a hastily arranged arranged press conference from the White House yesterday (Friday), where Biden was reacting angrily to the comments from the Special Counsel regarding his poor memory. He came out swinging as you'd expect, refuting the suggestions that he has difficulty with his memory. Unfortunately for him, he then proceeded to refer to the President of Egypt as being from Mexico......Whoops.:rolleyes:

I can only repeat that it's staggering that this is being allowed to happen. If his family can't, or won't talk sense into him, the Democratic Party should.

Reactions: 18
Also, if this was Trump (or any republican) the Democrats would be all over it.

I have zero time for any parties turning a blind eye to their own candidates issues

• Heart
Reactions: 17
America what is going on?
Your current president is clearly unfit for office and the Republicans are trying to get the divisive Trump re-elected.
It's unbelievable that these 2 could be running against each other in the next election.

This begs the question who is really running America?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That would still be classed as short term memory believe it or not, it’s childhood recollections , their youth etc is vivid, that’s why many people with that condition are given dolls to calm them .
Yes, when I visited my late aunt (who had dementia) in her care home I only then realised why dolls were a thing.

Reactions: 1
Hey just found this thread but omg what the hell, surely there must be something in their constitution on how to deal with president if he becomes unwell which he clearly is.
Why isn’t even his wife saying enough is enough, imagine letting your husband carry on like this.

Reactions: 7
Yes, when I visited my late aunt (who had dementia) in her care home I only then realised why dolls were a thing.
Yeah you literally regress back to a baby again, depending on how aggressive the condition is, some people only last a matter of months, terrible affliction, Bidens does seem to be progressing at pace although the meds used to treat the symptoms can leave you confused aswel, it’s not just memory affected there’s terrible anxiety / depression etc ..Awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He’s in the clear anyway 🙄
Of course he is!🙄
You know it's been clear for absolutely ages that Biden is in severe cognitive decline. In fact, if anything, his decline is accelerating at pace. Most of the time, we just read the stories of his 'gaffes', but when you see him in action, as in the videos posted on here from the past couple of days, it's really stark. You can see him literally struggling, and failing, to form coherent sentences.

It's shocking that this is being allowed to happen. Apparently there's been a hastily arranged arranged press conference from the White House yesterday (Friday), where Biden was reacting angrily to the comments from the Special Counsel regarding his poor memory. He came out swinging as you'd expect, refuting the suggestions that he has difficulty with his memory. Unfortunately for him, he then proceeded to refer to the President of Egypt as being from Mexico......Whoops.:rolleyes:

I can only repeat that it's staggering that this is being allowed to happen. If his family can't, or won't talk sense into him, the Democratic Party should.
It has been happening for ages but we have a corrupt media who let it slide and until now have tried to cover it up with every excuse in the book. Typical where the democrats are concerned.
---
America what is going on?
Your current president is clearly unfit for office and the Republicans are trying to get the divisive Trump re-elected.
It's unbelievable that these 2 could be running against each other in the next election.

This begs the question who is really running America?
Not could would. Well Trump will anyway he blew the other candidates out of the water and Nicki Hailey hasn’t a hope ☺ The Republican Party will back him now because it’s what the Republican voters want.
---
Did anyone see Nancy Pelosi clash with the Palestine protesters 🤣 apparently down to Russian influence and she said to a Chinese man or women to go back to China where you came from! It is on video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s really uncomfortable to watch him. He’s clearly suffering from memory issues and the stress he’s under from being President is exacerbating his condition. No one should be running a country at 81, especially if they are not mentally or physically well enough!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

I was listening to a radio discussion today that explains it to me, if he steps down, Carmela will take charge and he would lose more voters.

Reactions: 5
Surely for the election they can get someone else? It doesn't HAVE to be him or the vice president?

Surely for the election they can get someone else? It doesn't HAVE to be him or the vice president?
I keep reading that the reason they are keeping Joe is because he’s the only one who can win against Trump? Which makes no sense because even Democrats must be waking up to the fact he’s too ill to lead

Reactions: 6
Exactly, if they axe Joe now it undermines everything Trump says because then he would be the old man. Is it a case of precedent? Is it unheard of for an election not to be contested by the sitting president?

Reactions: 1