Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I would be sacking the presser. Imagine the shame of being in the most powerful position in the world and one of your office staff is telling you what to do.
Gosh he’s so cringeworthy to listen to. He isn’t the right fit for president. He must know that the world thinks he’s a laughing stock right?

Reactions: 6
I agree they both need fresh people and fresh ideas. Also less extreme as it alienates the middle/moderate voters.

There has to be better options in both parties surely (and I don't mean clinton)

Reactions: 5
There has to be better options in both parties surely (and I don't mean clinton)
The problem is that at the moment there probably isn't. Look at who the non-Trump frontrunner is for the Republicans. Ron DeSantis, also known as DeSatan and DeFascist, for reasons which are clear if you pay any attention to his policies in Florida. And the one semi-serious challenge to Biden is from Marrianne Williamson, who is a bit all over the place policy wise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't he rumoured to be visiting Israel tomorrow? Or is that total nonsense?

I can't imagine them risking him there but maybe.

As always he’s found a way to inject his own personal tragedy’s into the situation. Mind you at least he hasn’t lied and called the driver involved drunk this time or reinvented how Beau died.

Reactions: 3
As always he’s found a way to inject his own personal tragedy’s into the situation. Mind you at least he hasn’t lied and called the driver involved drunk this time or reinvented how Beau died.
How did he reinvent how Beau died?

He manages to screw up a reference to the Taylor swift tour and says Britney. Good job at highlighting to every demographic just how confused he is

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He seemed genuinely surprised that she was 6 🥴🤢
He is so creepy.
---
Don’t think he’s allowed to do many unscripted press conferences, he’s in serious decline both physically and mentally. Jill seems to have left him to it long ago the embarrassed can’t be covered up any longer.
Jill looked really on edge there 🤣 serves her right for pushing for this. He wasn’t with it then and is declining steadily.

Reactions: 6
The way he’s said Britney’s on tour it’s kind of hot in Brazil right now 🤣 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4