Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he’s said Britney’s on tour it’s kind of hot in Brazil right now 🤣 ffs
"It's kinda warm in Brazil". Joe someone in their early 20s died in the heatwave and fire services estimate 1000 collapsed as fans spent hours in temperates that felt like 60c all while not being allowed to carry water.

This isn't something to add to jazz up your speech.

Taylor is being shady AF at the moment trying to distance herself from it all, saying nothing other than a short statement that seems to be factually incorrect and fans had to crowdfund to bury the young fan. I'm sure she isn't best pleased about Joe putting her in this narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
😅😅 Didn’t someone die at a Taylor concert as it was so hot and he says that but gets them mixed up. Bit of an understatement.
It’s just so bad on so many levels. SO BAD
---
"It's kinda warm in Brazil". Joe someone in their early 20s died in the heatwave and fire services estimate 1000 collapsed as fans spent hours in temperates that felt like 60c all while not being allowed to carry water.

Taylor is being shady AF at the moment trying to distance herself from it all, saying nothing and fans had to crowdfund to bury the young fan. I'm sure she isn't best pleased about Joe putting her in this narrative.
it’s interesting how the Taylor thread here is so defending of her, when she has totally not said a word about the poor fan who DIED going to see her. Maybe it is a legal issue, but it’s a real bad look for Taylor. BAD.

Reactions: 4

Taylor is being shady AF at the moment trying to distance herself from it all, saying nothing other than a short statement that seems to be factually incorrect and fans had to crowdfund to bury the young fan. I'm sure she isn't best pleased about Joe putting her in this narrative.
I know right?! How disrespectful. That’s awful about Taylor. Not a good look. Oh well she did vote for Joe though. Imagine getting her confused with Britney of all people 😅
---

I knew the poor girl died but hadn’t realised the extent of the rest. Surely the concert should have been stopped.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise that some of those who have been charged with being involved in the Insurrection have taken their own lives

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Somebody’s got too much time on their hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trumps been hit with the 14th amendment and banned from running in the presidential race.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely someone’s got to call time soon 😬 having convos with dead people is a clear giveaway to his declining mental faculties.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't want Trump back in power, the Democrats need to find a fresh leader that can reinstal confidence in swing voters

Reactions: 2
Enough with the geriatric presidents. America needs a strong leader that doesn’t look like he’s just been brought out of a care home to talk about ice cream. And the sniffing of kids hair. Damn, he creepy!
IMG_4485.jpeg

Reactions: 6
To me he is bumbling and incompetent and seems like he should have carers which is probably a role that his aides have been having to perform, he probably loses stuff, forgets things all the time.

Reactions: 7