Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually messaged her recently asking her not to use filters when showing makeup as it doesn't show the true colours or shades and she replied and thanked me for the feedback as I was polite. She said she didn't even think of it and promised not to filter everything going forward. Bull..t. She's too vain not to look immaculate all the time. And filtering her kids? Not good
She has been doing this years, never ever shows her face without a filter, and all my friends do say to me she is so stunning,then I saw her in real life and I knew it was her more from what she was wearing, like her outfit was fab so I made a point of looking at her closely and she is like a different person in real life,she's not as skinny at all as she portrays,and she has a huge big round face and wrinkled neck from sun damage,not pretty at all, doesn't have the bright blue eyes she filters them on, she's like a different person very very average in real life,it's sad I feel sorry for her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Back in Dublin - isolating - but going to Avoca to pick up stuff and planning to go out for walks?? Surely that’s not isolating?
isolating means staying in your house right??

Reactions: 12
I'm reporting her and don't give me this tit of getting a covid test....you STILL HAVE TO ISOLATE
Knew she wouldn't

Reactions: 6
Back in Dublin - isolating - but going to Avoca to pick up stuff and planning to go out for walks?? Surely that’s not isolating?
isolating means staying in your house right??
Report her, I'm sick of these insta huns thinking the rules don't apply to them

Reactions: 4
Not defending her but I think she has to ‘restrict movements’ which means she’s allowed out for exercise but must keep 2m away from others. She’s not to go to shops unless absolutely necessary - personally I wouldn’t consider avoca necessary and they could get a Tesco delivery but I guess they’re not complying with the spirit.

Reactions: 5
Report her, I'm sick of these insta huns thinking the rules don't apply to them
I know it’s annoying.
I am not reporting her.
I don’t live in Ireland but my family do and I haven’t seen them or traveled in over a year. It’s very frustrating indeed to see people travelling and not isolating properly when they come back.

Reactions: 2
She's an idiot and as a poster above said, she clearly isn't heartfully following the spirit of the restrictions and doesn't give a tit really. If she did or was concerned about her image online, she would have A. not traipsed off to Spain with a toddler and a new born; and B. actually taken isolation seriously. If there was no requirement to isolate on return, you can guarantee she wouldn't even consider restricting.

Reactions: 7
Her bags are fake. She has someone in Marbella... u might notice going forward every time she hits Marbs - Bam new “designer” bag appears on her grid! ...never any actual fancy box unveiling etc....(& well, a friend of hers told me 🤣).... never believe these influencers totally Fake fake fake !! Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh lads go and watch her stories today, the chipmunk voice so fake and why is she speaking with an american accent??????
I am cringing so bad from her stories today she can't even be funny when she tries she has 0 personality so dull

Reactions: 8
She is clearly now recording videos with a filter and then adding them later 🤦🏼‍♀️ When does it stop, why do brands not catch onto that and where is her #gifted #ad declared 🧐 painful

Reactions: 3
She is clearly now recording videos with a filter and then adding them later 🤦🏼‍♀️ When does it stop, why do brands not catch onto that and where is her #gifted #ad declared 🧐 painful
I was thinking as much! Not because I follow her, but because I use Avene products and saw her popping up on their stories, all chiselled & flawless!!

Her voice & her put on accent grate on me, oh my God 🤯. That is all 😆

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does anyone else find it bizarre that she is now working with Maeve Madden but promoting some other workout programme? I know she’s working as a nutritionist for MM but still.

I also can’t imagine her bags are fake and the accent is unfortunately real. She was a few years ahead of me in school. Her parents also live around the corner from me and they’re quite wealthy, that’s why I don’t think the bags are fake.

I was done with her when she joined Eeeeaaaffffaaa’s zoom 🙄

I can’t decide who the boys look like... Milo is Will I think and Noah is Jodie??

Last edited:
Anyone think her 5km seems to cover a very large area? From powerscourt, to bray it’s hardly all within her 5km

Surprised she is feeding her baby that milupa shite considering she is a nutritionist.....

Reactions: 4
Anyone think her 5km seems to cover a very large area? From powerscourt, to bray it’s hardly all within her 5km
No she breaks the 5km rule numerous times a week to go to powers court.....guess the guards don't stop on her side of dublin

Reactions: 1