Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby wasn't two weeks out and we were getting all the ads and swipe ups that she wears and XS that's not a small now girls that is an XTRA SMALL ok jodie hun ๐Ÿคฃ
I was the skinniest I've ever been two weeks post c section... now in my case I think it was a combination of shock, nervous exhaustion and a bit of good old fashioned hysteria ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Then lockdown happened ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿท

Reactions: 2
I cannot even! How does she expect people to see the color of things when they have a filter! What is her deal with no showing anything or taking pics without one!

Reactions: 6
If anyone is on the fence about her go and listen to her podcast with stellar magazine, she makes some really snide comments about Irish skincare brands and Irish products so when I hear her shite on promoting Irish businesses or home grown products it makes me laugh

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I get the impression she has a lot of help with the kids (in level 5!) her Mam is definitely involved a lot but sheโ€™s cute enough not to show that. Canโ€™t work her out.

I donโ€™t relate to her in any way shape or form but for some reason am fascinated by her!!

Reactions: 7
Milo is two since Oct is that right? He seems to be so wild and literally just screams and screeches, have never heard him say a word. Id say she has her hands full and I suppose what child wouldn't be screaming listening to her monotone drivel all day long in case she moves her face too much she might smile ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Milo is two since Oct is that right? He seems to be so wild and literally just screams and screeches, have never heard him say a word. Id say she has her hands full and I suppose what child wouldn't be screaming listening to her monotone drivel all day long in case she moves her face too much she might smile ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Leave her child out of it - what two year old isn't a handful?! She seems like a very attentive, loving mother.

Reactions: 11
And do you have kids?

Reactions: 2
Seriously this women grinds on me, the filters are horrific, her trying to hard at the provocative bed shoot today is laughable! Why does she also constantly need to post images of her husband with no top, half dressed etc?

Reactions: 6
Seriously this women grinds on me, the filters are horrific, her trying to hard at the provocative bed shoot today is laughable! Why does she also constantly need to post images of her husband with no top, half dressed etc?
The bra ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃanything to get her body out, I find her so obnoxious

I think Jodie is aware of Miloโ€™s speech development and she has said previously itโ€™s something she canโ€™t talk about because it upsets her. I think she spoke about sending him to a speech therapist. He seems a lovely happy little lad, and as they say sometimes boys are just late developers. He seems to understand what sheโ€™s saying and heโ€™s engaging in other ways which is what is actually important. The speech will follow. She has gorgeous babies.

Announcing today she got another artipoppe baby carrier! โ‚ฌ350 a touch or was it another gift she will fail to declare!

So shes off to Spain for Christmas..no doubt to pose & pout for the Gram๐Ÿ™„Very arrogant heading off to Spain i think when rest of us told to stay at home & limit contacts

She is arrogant and entitled to! I can never figure out what she actually pays for either. Her lack of disclosure on ads, sponsored etc is shocking also!